Rental Escapes is offering an exclusive car rental and activity package for guests' staying at the Pine Cliffs Resort, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, two bedroom garden suite. See below for more information.
Pine Cliffs Gardens are the most recent luxury apartments from Pine Cliffs Resort. These units are ideal for family holidays, located at the entrance of the resort, surrounded by imposing gardens and a majestic pine tree scenario, with access to all the resort's facilities and restaurants.
True to the Pine Cliffs Resort aesthetic and design with the contemporary seamlessly fusing with the traditional to create beautifully appointed, luxurious units that radiate relaxed, stylish and indulgent Algarvian living.
87 luxury one, two and three bedroom apartment suites with fully equipped kitchens. Located in one of the most desirable locations in the resort, surrounded by imposing gardens and majestic pine trees.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Peak Summer||Jul 23 2021 to Sep 2 2021||€6,316 per Week||7 Nights|
|High||Sep 3 2021 to Sep 16 2021||€4,636 per Week||7 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 17 2021 to Sep 30 2021||€3,712 per Week||7 Nights|
|Low||Oct 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||€3,124 per Week||7 Nights|
|Shoulder||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 31 2021||€2,326 per Week||7 Nights|
|Shoulder||Jan 1 2022 to Mar 31 2022||€2,326 per Week||7 Nights|
|Low||Apr 1 2022 to May 19 2022||€3,124 per Week||7 Nights|
|Mid||May 20 2022 to Jun 23 2022||€3,712 per Week||7 Nights|
|High||Jun 24 2022 to Jun 30 2022||€4,636 per Week||7 Nights|
|Peak||Jul 1 2022 to Jul 21 2022||€5,980 per Week||7 Nights|
|Peak Summer||Jul 22 2022 to Sep 1 2022||€6,400 per Week||7 Nights|
|High||Sep 2 2022 to Sep 15 2022||€4,636 per Week||7 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 16 2022 to Sep 29 2022||€3,712 per Week||7 Nights|
|Low||Sep 30 2022 to Oct 30 2022||€3,124 per Week||7 Nights|
|Shoulder||Oct 31 2022 to Jan 5 2023||€2,326 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Book your next vacation at the Pine Cliffs Resort with Rental Escapes and receive round trip airport transfer from Faro Airport in a minivan and choice of one activity for four guests.
Algarve Paddle-Boarding Tour
Experience the thrill of stand-up paddle-boarding on this guided three-hour small-group tour in Portugal's scenic Algarve region, departing from Lagos. Admire the stunning nature and marine life as you stroke your way by the Costa Vincetina cliffs and beaches. With the help of an expert guide, kids and adults alike will find this water sport to be a thrilling and relaxing new way to take in your surroundings. This is tour is limited to 15 people to ensure a quality experience.
• A three-hour small-group paddle-boarding tour in Portugal's Algarve region, from Lagos
• Try out this trendy sport with a local expert instructor
• Get a thrill from skimming the Algarve's blue waters while standing on a paddle-board
• Immerse in Portugal's seaside surroundings and see wildlife
• This is an intimate tour for a personal experience
Full Day Jeep Safari in Algarve
Portugal's Algarve region is a natural haven of beautiful landscapes, regional architecture, and gastronomic delights, but stepping off the tourist trail requires local knowledge. On this full-day Jeep safari, escape the tourist hot spots and hit a few of the Algarve's hidden gems with your guide. Visit historic villages, stop at a beautiful waterfall for a swim, and enjoy lunch in nature - with round-trip travel from your Albufeira Hotel included.
• Step off the tourist trail and explore the rugged Algarve countryside by Jeep
• Explore ancient villages and embrace Portugal's great outdoors
• Free time to swim at a local waterfall
• Includes lunch plus hassle-free round-trip travel from your Albufeira Hotel
Algarve Wine Tour of Two Wine Estates
Visit two local Algarve vineyards on this private wine tour from Portimao. Enjoy the ability to travel at your own pace and personalized attention from your guide as you explore the vineyards, cellars, and tasting rooms of two wineries, tasting three types of wine at each location. Don't worry about who's driving, as private transportation to and from your Portimao Hotel is included.
• Visit two Algarve area vineyards on a private tour
• Tour each vineyard and learn about the wine making process
• Taste three wines at each location
• Private tour means personalized attention and a flexible itinerary
• Private round-trip transportation
Special conditions apply contact a reservations manager for more information.
|Suite 1 | Master||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Pine Cliffs Resort, Portugal
Pine Cliffs Resort, one of the leading and award-winning Luxury and Family Resorts in Europe, is truly an exquisite hidden jewel enjoying a spectacular, prime seafront location on the amazing coastline of the Algarve, in southern Portugal.
The Dining Experience at Pine Cliffs Resort is Now More Local and Authentic.
• Located in the heart of the resort at the Sea Square, Corda Cafe provides a welcoming casual atmosphere. Enjoy international dishes and refreshing beverages throughout the day. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
• Mare at Pine Cliffs Resort opens doors to provide you a unique beach experience. Make the most of your vacations in one of our sun beds. If you prefer to stay away from the sand, a sun bed at our top deck is the best option, with a fresh drink. Open daily for lunch and light meals from 11:30 AM to 6 PM.
• A terrace on the edge of the cliffs, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean makes the Mirador Champagne Bar the perfect spot to enjoy Champagne and cocktails. Open daily from 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
• With an open terrace overlooking the first and ninth hole of the Pine Cliffs Golf Course, the Clubhouse is the ideal location to fuel up for a round of golf and to finish with a refreshing cocktail on the terrace. International dishes, salads, and a kids menu is available. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 9 AM to 5 PM.
• Overlooking the Ocean from the terrace, the restaurant offers an elegant atmosphere. True to its Algarvian roots O Pescador serves fresh food from the sea with emphasis on local catch. Open for dinner from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Situated on the ground floor of the Pine Cliffs Hotel, Jardim Colonial is a classically decorated spacious restaurant that opens to an outside terrace. Open for breakfast it offers a full American buffet, with a live cooking station. Depending on the season Jardim Colonial opens for thematic dinner buffets with child friendly menu options. Open for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Fitness, Well-Being, Sport.
Discover the award-winning Serenity Spa in the Algarve. Discover massages that will revitalize your body. Choose a well-being program that fits your tastes and interests, and get ready to surrender to a holistic experience at your disposal throughout the year.
Originated in India, Yoga is a holistic discipline that seeks physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Its main objective is to achieve harmony, peace and serenity through self knowledge. Discover the various types of Yoga and Meditation techniques to achieve your goals and to practice at Serenity.
The immaculate Pine Cliffs Golf Course lies perched 200 feet above the golden sands and blue water of the Atlantic Ocean. The location of the resort is unique. It extends across 168 acres of naturally beautiful land set above a stunning cliff top, beneath lies an expanse of golden sand beach and the deep blue water of the Atlantic Ocean. The dark red of the sandstone cliffs contrasts sharply with the immaculate green of the golf course above and the sparkling blue ocean below. Open from 8 AM.
The Annabel Croft Tennis Academy is located on the beautifully landscaped grounds of Pine Cliffs Resort, features five floodlit courts - two clay, three hard courts and one padel court - ideal for day or night time play. The premier tennis courts are managed by Annabel Croft Tennis Academy* along with the resort’s friendly staff who are happy to arrange matches for solo players as well as fun clinics to guests of all ages and skill levels.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097