Once the summer residence of Queen Marija Karadjordjevic, Villa Milocer overlooks the Adriatic Sea and is embraced on three sides by dense forests of cedar, pine and olive trees. The stone-walled manse is home to elegant suites as well as the airy communal living room, expansive meeting room and book-filled library. The villa sits above Milocer Beach and also offers easy access to Queen's Beach, in the neighbouring cove, as well as the standalone Aman Spa.
Housed in a separate building near Villa Milocer, the two queen Marija suites are decorated in a contemporary style with views of the garden. One has a terrace.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|May to June||May 1 2021 to Jun 10 2021||$972 per Night||4 Nights|
|June to July||Jun 11 2021 to Jul 15 2021||$1,421 per Night||4 Nights|
|July to August||Jul 16 2021 to Aug 15 2021||$1,458 per Night||4 Nights|
|August to September||Aug 16 2021 to Sep 12 2021||$1,421 per Night||4 Nights|
|September to October||Sep 13 2021 to Oct 24 2021||$972 per Night||4 Nights|
|October to December||Oct 25 2021 to Dec 12 2021||$710 per Night||4 Nights|
|December||Dec 13 2021 to Dec 23 2021||$523 per Night||4 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Aman Sveti Stefan is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this accommodation is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Breakfast service
• Wireless internet access
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Airport transfers
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
Aman Sveti Stefan, Montenegro
A Fortified Island Village, and a Royal Residence on the Adriatic
Aman Sveti Stefan is a story in two parts. One is a beautifully preserved 15th-century fishing village on a fortified islet; the other, on the mainland, is the shore-side former summer home of the Queen Maria of Yugoslavia - a rustic retreat and a royal residence connected by an isthmus. Together, these historic properties occupy an 80-acre patch of Montenegro’s wildly beautiful coast, including three idyllic swimming pools and a trio of pink-sand beaches that are among the most beautiful on the Adriatic.
Aman Sveti Stefan is divided between Sveti Stefan island and Villa Milocer on the mainland. While the island and its facilities are open seasonally from 1 May to 24 October, Villa Milocer and the Aman Spa on the mainland remain open year-round.
Dining at Aman Sveti Stefan
• Spanning two-tiered terraces on Sveti Stefan Island, with a sea view from every table, Arva is a fine-dining experience inspired by the culinary heritage and convivial dining culture of Italy. Open for dinner from May to October, Arva's kitchen transforms the finest of Montenegro’s seasonal ingredients into satisfying sharing platters and boldly flavored fresh pasta, seafood dishes and organic vegetables.
• Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Piazza is the social hub of life on Sveti Stefan Island, where guests come to dine, drink and relax in an enchanting open-air setting. It comprises a quartet of venues, including a bar, enoteca, which celebrates local wines; antipasti bar, and taverna, which serves rustic Mediterranean menus showcasing fresh organic produce.
• The quintessential spot to admire the sun setting over the sea and watch the lights of Budva town twinkling across the water, Rakija is Sveti Stefan Island’s main bar. Attached to Arva restaurant, it offers an extensive and inventive signature cocktail menu that celebrates local spirits – such as the rakija fruit brandy that gives the bar its name.
• Set beside the idyllic adults-only infinity pool on Sveti Island, the Cliff Pool Bar serves light snacks and refreshments throughout the day. Surrounded by pine trees, the bar and poolside take in the sublime panorama of the Adriatic and Budva Bay, making this especially well suited to special events and celebrations.
• Open for all-day dining year-round, Villa Milocer Restaurant on the mainland is spread over an indoor dining room and a wisteria-draped loggia for dining alfresco, looking out over King's Beach and its azure sea. The menu promises a tasting tour of the Adriatic, taking in classic and contemporary dishes from across the region.
Wellness and Fitness at Aman Sveti Stefan
Looking out across the blue of the Adriatic, the green lawns of Villa Milocer, and the rose-gold sands of Queen’s Beach, the Aman Spa cultivates a sense of profound privacy and restorative calm. Treatments draw upon Montenegro's age-old tradition of the wild harvest, drawing on more than 650 medicinal herbs. The Aman Sveti Stefan Spa celebrates the restorative effect of water in its sea-view setting, body treatments and state-of-the-art facilities, with a trio of hydrotherapy suites offering scrubs, wraps and baths to rejuvenate the skin and reawaken the senses. Lined in slate and walled in glass, the pool is the spa's crowning glory, spanning from indoors to out.
Spread over 140 square metres, the extensive fitness centre is fitted with advanced Technogym cardiovascular and weight-training equipment. The resort’s resident personal trainers are on hand for personalized workout programmes, including private kickboxing classes and bespoke bodywork sessions including yoga and Pilates in the dedicated studio space.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097