Sea Views and direct access! Located in a Private Domain, situated on the northern side of Zakyntho, Ile du Levant 2 offers Breathtaking panoramic views over the vineyard, the Sea and beyond... The villa was built according to the traditional Zakynthian architecture, with natural stone. The Villa is based on inclusive design architectural disciplines and friendly for people with disable characteristics as well. It is beautifully decorated and offers 2 spacious bedrooms, both with Ensuite bathroom, a comfortable living room with a fireplace, Alfresco dining, a private infinity pool with hydro-massage area and direct access to the sea! The perfect vacation Villa for a family of 4.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jun 19 - Jul 16, 2022||Jun 19 2021 to Jul 15 2022||€8,124 per Week||7 Nights|
|Oct 31 - Apr 23, 2022||Oct 31 2021 to Apr 22 2022||€4,999 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 23 - May 21, 2022||Apr 23 2022 to May 20 2022||€5,892 per Week||7 Nights|
|May 21 - Jun 18, 2022||May 21 2022 to Jun 17 2022||€7,231 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jun 18 - Jul 16, 2022||Jun 18 2022 to Jul 15 2022||€8,124 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jul 16 - Aug 27, 2022||Jul 16 2022 to Aug 27 2022||€8,569 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 27 - Sep 10, 2022||Aug 28 2022 to Sep 10 2022||€8,124 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 10 - Oct 1, 2022||Sep 11 2022 to Oct 1 2022||€6,784 per Week||7 Nights|
|Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2022||Oct 2 2022 to Oct 31 2022||€5,892 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Ile du Levant 2 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Pets allowed
• Wheel chair friendly
• Direct access to the ocean
• Outdoor gym facilities
• Snorkeling equipment
• Canoes & kayaks
• Fishing equipment
• Mountain bikes
• Binoculars & telescope
• Baby items (please inquire prior to arrival)
• Onsite Manager
• Pool and garden maintenance
• Mid-week Housekeeping service
• Final cleaning
• Bed linen provided - changed twice a week
• Bath Towels and Beach Towels provided - changed every 2 days
• Locally produced organic toiletries on arrival
• Welcome hamper with local produce, complimentary drinks and wine
• Farewell gift
Please note: There is a sofa bed in the living room for extra sleeping capacity. Please inquire with a reservation's agent for details on rates.
Additionally, the swimming pool is open from 20 March 2021 To 30 October 2021 and is not heated.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Meals prepared by a local cook
• Food delivery
• Extra housekeeping
• Transfers and Chauffeur services
• Excursions & boat trips
• Car hire
• Wedding arrangements
• First grocery shopping (Food at extra cost).
|Suite 1||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Agios Nikolaos, Greece
Located between Italy and Greece, close to Corfu, Zakynthos is one of the Greek Ionian Islands, located off the west coast of the Peloponnese. The island is one of the greenest and most beautiful in the archipelago and boasts some superb sandy beaches.
This waterfront property is located on the northern side of Zakyntho, the most beautiful and tranquil area of the island.
Points of Interest:
• Only 2,5 km to Agios Nikolaos Marina, the second most important port on the Island connecting Zakynthos with daily ferries to Kefalonia Island
• Easy reach to Zakynthos town.
• 1.3 km (15 min walk) to the nearest restaurant.
• Other choices are within 2.5 km in the small port of Agios Nikolaos where you will find choices of local tavernas, restaurants, cafés and small supermarkets.
• 2.5 km to the nearest beach (pebbles with sandy parts) in Agios Nikolaos 2.5 km.
• 6.5 km of coastal road to the beautiful Makris Gialos beach.
• 8.5km to Xigia beach with bright turquoise waters, white pebble sand and stark cliffs.
Xigia beach it’s known from therapeutic Sulphur Springs of the mineral waters pouring down from the mountains above. These natural spring waters are particularly rich in collagen and making the water highly therapeutic and extremely relaxing.
The beaches in the North part of Zakynthos are very clean and beautiful but mostly with pebbles and some sandy parts. The closest sandy wide beach is in Alykes Alikanas.
Airport and Boat transfers:
• 1-hour ride by ferry boat to Kilini port (access to the mainland of Greece via)
• 35-minute drive (34km) to the Airport
• Regular international charter flights in Summer and scheduled domestic flights all year round from Athens International Airport (ATH) to Zakynthos (50 minutes).
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097