Sea Views and direct access! Located in a Private Domain, situated on the northern side of Zakyntho, Ile d'Or 4 (Golden Island 4) stands majestically on the cliff and offers Breathtaking panoramic views. The villa was built according to the traditional Zakynthian architecture, with natural stone. The Villa is beautifully decorated and offers 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a comfortable living room with a stone fireplace, lots of dining options including Alfresco, an indoor Hammam, a private infinity pool with hydro-massage area, and direct access to the sea! The perfect place for a family or friends gathering!Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|May 27 - Jun 24, 2023||May 27 2023 to Jun 23 2023||€11,789 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jun 24 - Jul 22, 2023||Jun 24 2023 to Jul 21 2023||€13,789 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jul 22 - Sep 2, 2023||Jul 22 2023 to Sep 2 2023||€15,789 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 2 - Oct 1, 2023||Sep 3 2023 to Oct 1 2023||€12,789 per Week||7 Nights|
|Oct 1 - Jan 6, 2024||Oct 2 2023 to Jan 5 2024||€8,789 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jan 6 - May 25, 2024||Jan 6 2024 to May 24 2024||€9,589 per Week||7 Nights|
|May 25 - Jun 22, 2024||May 25 2024 to Jun 21 2024||€12,889 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jun 22 - Jul 20, 2024||Jun 22 2024 to Jul 19 2024||€15,089 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jul 20 - Aug 31, 2024||Jul 20 2024 to Aug 31 2024||€17,289 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 31 - Oct 1, 2024||Sep 1 2024 to Oct 1 2024||€13,989 per Week||7 Nights|
|Oct 1 - Jan 4, 2025||Oct 2 2024 to Jan 4 2025||€9,589 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Golden Island 4 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including mid-week housekeeping, onsite manager, gardener
• Bed linen provided - changed twice a week
• Bath Towels and Beach Towels provided - changed every 2 days
• Pets allowed
• Baby cot and chair available (please inquire prior to your stay)
• Direct beach access
• Outdoor & indoor gym facilities
• Fishing equipment
• Mountain bikes
• Fishing tackle and equipment
• Binoculars & telescope
• Pool maintenance
• Final cleaning
• Locally produced organic toiletries on arrival
• Welcome hamper with local produce, complimentary drinks and wine
• Farewell gift
Note: Swimming pool is open from 20 March 2021 To 30 October 2021 and is not heated.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a cook, babysitter and additional housekeeping
• Food delivery
• Transfers and Chauffeur services
• Excursions & boat trips
• Car hire
• Wedding arrangements
• First grocery shopping (Food at extra cost).
|Bedroom 1||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 Queen
|3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen||3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Shared between Bedroom 3 and 4|
Agios Nikolaos, Greece
Located between Italy and Greece, close to Corfu, Zakynthos is one of the Greek Ionian Islands, located off the west coast of the Peloponnese. The island is one of the greenest and most beautiful in the archipelago and boasts some superb sandy beaches.
This waterfront property is located on the northern side of Zakyntho, the most beautiful and tranquil area of the island.
Points of Interest:
• Only 2,5 km to Agios Nikolaos Marina, the second most important port on the Island connecting Zakynthos with daily ferries to Kefalonia Island
• Easy reach to Zakynthos town.
• 1.3 km (15 min walk) to the nearest restaurant.
• Other choices are within 2.5 km in the small port of Agios Nikolaos where you will find choices of local tavernas, restaurants, cafés and small supermarkets.
• 2.5 km to the nearest beach (pebbles with sandy parts) in Agios Nikolaos 2.5 km.
• 6.5 km of coastal road to the beautiful Makris Gialos beach.
• 8.5km to Xigia beach with bright turquoise waters, white pebble sand and stark cliffs.
Xigia beach it’s known from therapeutic Sulphur Springs of the mineral waters pouring down from the mountains above. These natural spring waters are particularly rich in collagen and making the water highly therapeutic and extremely relaxing.
The beaches in the North part of Zakynthos are very clean and beautiful but mostly with pebbles and some sandy parts. The closest sandy wide beach is in Alykes Alikanas.
Airport and Boat transfers:
• 1-hour ride by ferry boat to Kilini port (access to the mainland of Greece via)
• 35-minute drive (34km) to the Airport
• Regular international charter flights in Summer and scheduled domestic flights all year round from Athens International Airport (ATH) to Zakynthos (50 minutes).
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri