Exquisite, hand-crafted tiles and bespoke elements grace this sophisticated Villa. Only steps away lays a magnificent 800-foot stretch of white sand and the aquamarine waters of the secluded Long Bay Beach.
All of the elements of luxury greet you within, including a heated whirlpool and a private sauna in the master bedroom. Butler services, a private Chef, and live entertainment are among other optional luxuries. All of this alongside the acclaimed Shore Club resort experience. Featuring six luxury bedrooms with an occupancy of up to ten guests.
Book your stay at The Shore Club with Rental Escapes and receive 20% off your nightly rate.
Blackout Dates: Feb 11-24, Mar 11-April 1, April 6-17, May 26-Jun 3, Jun 15-16, Jul 8 - 14, July 21, Nov 22-25, Dec 15-21. | Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. | Not applicable for groups. | Not transferable nor redeemable for cash.
Offer valid from 2023-01-24 to 2023-12-20
For travel between 2023-01-24 and 2023-03-30
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 3 2023 to Apr 14 2023||$7,750 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Apr 15 2023 to Dec 21 2023||$6,750 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 22 2023 to Jan 2 2024||$15,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 3 2024 to Apr 14 2024||$7,750 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Please note that the credit card held on file will be charged for metered AC usage unless otherwise specified in writing. Meters read on arrival and departure and you will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay.
The Private Villas are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper
• VIP airport transfer
• Private elevators from an underground service
• Direct access to Long Bay Beach and your personal beach lounge area
• Welcome bar
• Dedicated watersports equipment
• Fax machine, printer and scanner
• Bottled water replenished daily
• Telephone available for local and long-distance calls to Canada and the United States
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Chef and butler
• Villa pre-stocking
• Dry cleaning service
• Car rental
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
The Shore Club Turks & Caicos, Turks & Caicos
The 38 suite, 110 room resort embodies a warm and inviting atmosphere enhanced by modern amenities, and elegant suites and penthouses. Situated on a lush nine-acre landscape featuring an incredible 820 feet of beachfront and unobstructed views of magnificent Long Bay Beach. The Shore Club's convenient location is only 10 minutes away from shopping, local restaurants, entertainment and the world famous Grace Bay Beach.
• SUI-REN, the newest fine dining experience from celebrated chefs, combines Peruvian and Japanese cuisine into one brilliant new concept. SUI-REN, which takes its name from the Japanese word for water lily, uses only the freshest seafood and organic produce in a style that is the first of its kind on Turks & Caicos.
• Fresh, simply-prepared cuisine shares the spotlight with expansive ocean views at Sea Grapes, The Shore Club's family-friendly, Caribbean-inspired restaurant.
• Perfect for refreshing cocktails and light fare, The Rope Bar also offers a unique, nautical design. A series of ropes hang artistically from the ceiling, creating a unique ambiance to enjoy alongside your drinks.
• Abundant natural light and open air seating coupled with expertly-crafted cocktails makes the Courtyard Bar an ideal spot for family and friends to gather for drinks and light bites.
The Dune Spa at The Shore Club embraces a holistic approach that draws from the environment of Long Bay Beach. Centered on the elements of sand, sea, breeze, and sun, the Dune Spa's techniques, treatments and products are designed to restore, inspire insight, stimulate, and ignite. Visit one of the Spa's three oceanfront treatment bungalows - Moonshadow, Sundancers, or Sea Breeze - for treatments in view of the beautiful beautiful Long Bay Beach. Open daily from 10 AM to 6 PM.
• The Long Bay Spa Ritual luxurious treatment begins with the exotic island body scrub, a gentle brown sugar cane body polish blended with pure white sand from Long Bay Beach, Salt Cay sea salt and organic coconut oil for a thorough exfoliation of the entire body, to leave the skin feeling smooth and soft.
• The Sea Salt Caramel Body Glow is a delicious combination of local sea salt, organic honey bee, brown sugar and vanilla essential oils, this scrub has a unique texture to help eliminate rough patches, smooth the skin and leave it feeling beautifully soft. Delicately fragrances with notes of Caribbean essential oil, your skin is left velvety, toned, and radiant.
• Enjoy manicures and pedicures in the brand new nail room with an ultra-comfortable pedicure chair and nail station. Come smooth away the rough edges of an active lifestyle with this our nail care. Services include salt hand exfoliation, cuticle treatments, paraffin treatments, and hydrating foot and hand massages. We use pure organic oils, finishes and lotions. For nail products, we use the amazing Dazzle Dry line.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri