Coconut is a very private five-bedroom cottage nestled into an acre on a gentle hillside that was the original 500-acre plantation of Round Hill Estate. Set in a storybook wooded lot, the villa accommodates couples and families in three bedrooms in the Main House and two more bedrooms in the Cottage just a few yards away.
Thoroughly upgraded and tastefully redecorated in 2020, today’s Coconut is a brilliant testimony that wonderful old Colonial charm can co-exist seamlessly with contemporary comforts and amenities.
Situated to take advantage of the trade winds, the villa overlooks the stunning east view of the Caribbean Sea and Montego Bay. A pool deck and wonderful fresh-water swimming pool (heated in the winter months) are a few steps down from the verandah and offer an impressive, uninterrupted sea view clear to the horizon. Colourful tropical landscaping adorns the grounds.
Inside, the stylish living room is the center of the Main House, with large comfortable sofas, a reading nook and a 65” flat screen Television. Like all three bedrooms in the Main House, the living room opens to the covered louvred long verandah and “that view.”
Mealtime at Coconut merits special mention. Chef’s Special is an eponymous Coconut Basa as many times as you want it this week! Memorable meals are created by Chef Leighton and served by ever-smiling Butler Allan. A few guest favourites are Leighton’s BBQ jerk pork chops, bananas flambé, all-day-every-day chocolate chip or oatmeal cookies, and a homemade ice cream cake that kids beg for “just one more time.”
But mealtimes are also memorable thanks to the very location of Coconut. Complementing marvellous meals is the undeniably romantic view over the sea to the east. After dusk, the lights of passing cruise ships and of the town of Montego Bay across the sea sparkle like a distant diamond necklace. When the moon is full, it seems to drift directly toward Coconut and turns the sea to silver. Mesmerizingly beautiful.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jan 5 - Apr 23, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Jan 5 2022 to Apr 23 2022||$15,400 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 24 - Nov 18, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Apr 24 2022 to Nov 18 2022||$12,600 per Week||5 Nights|
|Nov 19 - Nov 26, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Nov 19 2022 to Nov 26 2022||$15,400 per Week||7 Nights|
|Nov 27 - Dec 17, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Nov 27 2022 to Dec 17 2022||$12,600 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 18 - Jan 2, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 18 2022 to Jan 2 2023||$21,700 per Week||7 Nights|
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable||$99 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
• $15 surcharge per person. Maximum guests: 25
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
Coconut Cottage is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a butler, housekeeper, chef, gardener, driver, laundress and night watchman
• Air conditioned Gym with one Peloton Bike, bring your shoes! A bench press and assorted weights 10-50lbs, a treadmill, a Hoist Multi Fitness training system, 2 Flat screen televisions with wide opening doors to the view
• Basketball hoop and swing under the mango tree
• Complimentary transfers and full time driver (12 seat van)
• Fresh water, solar-heated pool
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower||Main Villa|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||Main Villa|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Main Villa|
|Bathroom 4 | Half||Toilet||Main Villa|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||Cottage|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||Cottage|
Round Hill Resort, Jamaica
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097