Villa Christina's Tuscan estate offers five luxury bedroom suites featuring stunning views of both the Caribbean Sea and the mountains. Generous entertainment areas include a billiards room complete with wet bar and eight-foot pool table, wellness center inclusive of a spa, exercise room, and steam room, two Jacuzzi's, a heated salt-water affinity pool, TV lounge and entertainment area, covered terrace, and romantic lookout tower.
Designed with the highest level of detail in contemporary style, Villa Christina's five spacious bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, Samsung 40" HDTV, and walk-in closet. Each room is meticulously appointed to provide both comfort and luxury. The master suite contains two bedrooms, a spacious master bathroom, large walk-in closet, morning bar with under counter refrigerator, and a Jacuzzi on the master patio. The guest suite features a separate private entrance, full-size bathroom, large walk-in closet, and a morning bar as well. The remaining three bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms, walk-in closets, and plenty of space to relax while enjoying your Caribbean retreat.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Apr 24 - Nov 18, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Apr 24 2022 to Nov 18 2022||$14,500 per Week||5 Nights|
|Nov 19 - Nov 26, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Nov 19 2022 to Nov 26 2022||$20,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Nov 27 - Dec 14, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Nov 27 2022 to Dec 14 2022||$14,500 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 15 - Dec 18, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 15 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$17,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 19 2022 to Dec 26 2022||$24,003 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 27 2022 to Jan 2 2023||$26,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jan 6 - Apr 5, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Jan 6 2023 to Apr 5 2023||$20,125 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 6 - Apr 15, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Apr 6 2023 to Apr 15 2023||$21,850 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 16 - Apr 21, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Apr 16 2023 to Apr 21 2023||$20,125 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 22 - Nov 17, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Apr 22 2023 to Nov 17 2023||$16,675 per Week||7 Nights|
|Nov 18 - Nov 27, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Nov 18 2023 to Nov 27 2023||$23,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Nov 28 - Dec 14, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Nov 28 2023 to Dec 14 2023||$16,675 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 15 - Dec 19, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 15 2023 to Dec 19 2023||$20,125 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 20 - Dec 26, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 20 2023 to Dec 26 2023||$27,600 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 27 - Jan 7, 2024 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 27 2023 to Jan 7 2024||$29,900 per Week||7 Nights|
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable||$99 Flat|
|Service Fee||$50 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Rates are based on double occupancy per bedroom. Extra guests in any room will incur a $30 per night fee.
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• Staff gratuity - 10% (high season) to 15% (low season) of villa rental rate is to be paid to the head of house in Jamaican or US Dollars at the end of the stay.
Villa Christina is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a butler, housekeeper, chef and gardener and laundress
• Private Spa area with bathroom and steam area
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 6 | Half||Toilet|
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Get ready for a fun-filled holiday you won’t soon forget. From the white-sand beaches to the perfectly blue skies, delicious drinks, and beyond, Montego Bay is the ideal Jamaican destination. Offering the ultimate mix of cosmopolitan flair with chill island activities, Montego Bay is sure to delight.
Though Montego Bay is known for its three championship golf courses to the East of town, including Cinnamon Hill, White Witch, and Half Moon, its appeal stretches far beyond. Perhaps you are in the mood to experience the grandeur of Jamaica's awe-inspiring mountains by helicopter, or maybe you’d like a guided tour of the renowned Appleton Rum Distillery where, of course, samples of various rums are included. Or go ahead and enjoy a little retail therapy at the open-air craft markets or duty-free goods at the Shoppes at Rose Hall. The options are endless.
Restaurants | Bars
• Blue Beat is a jazz bar on Gloucester Ave (the Hip Strip). Have dinner at Marguerites, then go next door to hear good live jazz.
• Houseboat is a floating restaurant in Freeport, ferry across from parking area. Pepper shrimp, tenderloin, seafood.
• Lobster Trap is an authentic Jamaican ultra-casual spot. Outdoor tables piled high with charcoal-grilled lobster -- on the edge of the beach in Hopewell between Tryall and Round Hill.
• Enjoy jerk, ribs and seafood at MVP Steakhouse. A 'must stop' for foodies who want to try the island's cuisine all under one roof!
• Usain Bolt's Tracks & Records is a fun sports bar, good Jamaican food, huge screens.
• Go to Valerie's for authentic Jamaican food prepared by Valrie herself, try this small roadside eatery in Sandy Bay (two miles west of Tryall). Plastic utensils, plates heaped high, inexpensive, an occasional puppy in the car park, locals' favorite). Breakfast, lunch and dinner - but call first to be sure she's open.
• Half Moon Golf Course is a classic Robert Trent Jones layout, following the contours of the flat lowlands between the hills and the sea. The two nines are laid end-to-end, ribbon-like, alongside each other, offering a 7,119-yard challenge whose signature hole is the 535 yard par-5 third. The design tempts the big-hitters to take a short cut over a deadly stand of trees or take the safer but longer route via the open fairway.
• By the same architect who designed White Witch, Cinnamon Hill is another course that takes advantage of the varied terrain between mountain and seashore. Watch out for the tricky eighth, Chinaman's Reef, whose inspiration was Pebble Beach. The dogleg hugs the sea to a lonely green that perches over the crashing surf below. Heaven! The course was recently redesigned by Robert von Hagge, who also built the White Witch.
• White Witch, the new von Hagge course, is named after Annie Palmer, a legendary local figure who was dubbed The White Witch for the havoc she made with local men folk in colonial times. The course is rapidly becoming a modern classic, earning accolades throughout the golfing world. It is filled with drama and delight and those who eschew carts in favor of walking may soon regret it after laboring up and down the 700-foot drop between hillside holes and the seaside. The double fairway on the 15th offers the same kind of choice as Half Moon's 3rd. Faint hearts take the safe route along the dogleg for a manageable 335 yard par-4. Yet who could resist the lure of a direct shot to the green, just 220 yards away across a lovely pond and waterfall? A birdie just waiting to be taken! It is easy to lose one's head - and ball - in the face of such an enticing prospect. The White Witch can be a demanding temptress indeed.
• Don’t want to drive 40-minutes to Negril? Drive 15-minutes to a pristine Riviera-type white sand beach and gorgeous translucent aqua water in Montego Bay. Doctor's Cave Beach allows no radios, no footballs, no vendors. Crowd is a Jamaican-Euro-American mix. The beach is large, beautiful, secure and well managed. Tiled changing rooms are immaculate and offer inside and outside showers.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri