Guests of Flower Hill receive a complimentary membership to Half Moon Club. Benefits include unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls and 25% discount on cart rental, goods at Half Moon pro-shop and golf instruction and 19th Hole Bar. Resort benefits include access to Sunrise Beach, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, croquet and putting green.
Flower Hill is one of the most luxurious villas in Montego Bay's, Spring Farm neighbourhood. This premier 19,000 square foot villa sits on four beautifully landscaped acres overlooking the Half Moon Beach Resort and Golf Club.
Exclusive Offer – Concierge Credit up to $2,000
For the entire month of July, we are including a credit of up to $2,000 on any activities or services you book through your Rental Escapes concierge.
The promotion applies to bookings made in the month of July 2022 with check-in date before December 31, 2023.
The concierge credit can be applied towards the cost of any service or activity offered and booked through our concierge department.
The amount of the credit is based on the total price of the booking before taxes and fees accoring to the table below:
|Booking Amount||Concierge Credit|
Offer valid from 2022-07-01 to 2022-07-31
For travel between 2022-07-01 and 2023-12-31
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Apr 24 - Nov 18, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Apr 24, 2022 to Nov 18, 2022||$2,429 per Night$17,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Nov 27 - Dec 14, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Nov 27, 2022 to Dec 14, 2022||$2,429 per Night$17,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 15 - Dec 18, 2022 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 15, 2022 to Dec 18, 2022||$3,143 per Night$22,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jan 3 - Apr 7, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Jan 3, 2023 to Apr 7, 2023||$3,143 per Night$22,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 16 - Nov 17, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Apr 16, 2023 to Nov 17, 2023||$2,429 per Night$17,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Nov 26 - Dec 14, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Nov 26, 2023 to Dec 14, 2023||$2,429 per Night$17,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 15 - Dec 18, 2023 (5 Bedrooms)||Dec 15, 2023 to Dec 18, 2023||$3,143 per Night$22,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Apr 24 - Nov 18, 2022 (6 Bedrooms)||Apr 24, 2022 to Nov 18, 2022||$3,143 per Night$22,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Nov 19 - Nov 26, 2022 (6 Bedrooms)||Nov 19, 2022 to Nov 26, 2022||$3,500 per Night$24,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Nov 27 - Dec 14, 2022 (6 Bedrooms)||Nov 27, 2022 to Dec 14, 2022||$3,143 per Night$22,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 15 - Dec 18, 2022 (6 Bedrooms)||Dec 15, 2022 to Dec 18, 2022||$3,729 per Night$26,100 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2022 (6 Bedrooms)||Dec 19, 2022 to Dec 26, 2022||$5,000 per Night$35,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2023 (6 Bedrooms)||Dec 27, 2022 to Jan 2, 2023||$5,000 per Night$35,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jan 3 - Apr 7, 2023 (6 Bedrooms)||Jan 3, 2023 to Apr 7, 2023||$3,729 per Night$26,100 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 8 - Apr 15, 2023 (6 Bedrooms)||Apr 8, 2023 to Apr 15, 2023||7 Nights|
|Apr 16 - Nov 17, 2023 (6 Bedrooms)||Apr 16, 2023 to Nov 17, 2023||$3,143 per Night$22,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Nov 18 - Nov 25, 2023 (6 Bedrooms)||Nov 18, 2023 to Nov 25, 2023||$3,500 per Night$24,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Nov 26 - Dec 14, 2023 (6 Bedrooms)||Nov 26, 2023 to Dec 14, 2023||$3,143 per Night$22,000 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 15 - Dec 18, 2023 (6 Bedrooms)||Dec 15, 2023 to Dec 18, 2023||$3,729 per Night$26,100 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (6 Bedrooms)||Dec 19, 2023 to Dec 26, 2023||$5,000 per Night$35,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2024 (6 Bedrooms)||Dec 27, 2023 to Jan 2, 2024||$5,000 per Night$35,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable||$99 Flat|
|Service Fee||$50 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• Staff gratuity - 10% (high season) to 15% (low season) of villa rental rate is to be paid to the head of house in Jamaican or US Dollars at the end of the stay.
Flower Hill is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a cook, butler, housekeeper, driver and laundress
• Gym: incliner trainer treadmill, double-sided half-cage with Olympic bars and weights bench, elliptical bike, cybex trainer, cable cross, punch kettle bells, fitness balls and yoga mats
• Spa with 2 tables and cedar steam room: massage, facial, body scrub, manicure, pedicure
• Games room with ping pong, table shuffleboard, pinball, foosball, card table, PacMan
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1 | Fleurs de Lys||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2 | Rainforest||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3 | Bird of Paradise||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4 | Reflection||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5 | Flame of the Forest||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6 | Blue Nile||1 King
|4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Fleur de Lys||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 2 | Rainforest||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 3 | Bird of Paradise||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 4 | Reflection||Toilet, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 5 | Flame of the Forest||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet||Main House|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 10 | Blue Nile||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||Guest House|
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Get ready for a fun-filled holiday you won’t soon forget. From the white-sand beaches to the perfectly blue skies, delicious drinks, and beyond, Montego Bay is the ideal Jamaican destination. Offering the ultimate mix of cosmopolitan flair with chill island activities, Montego Bay is sure to delight.
Though Montego Bay is known for its three championship golf courses to the East of town, including Cinnamon Hill, White Witch, and Half Moon, its appeal stretches far beyond. Perhaps you are in the mood to experience the grandeur of Jamaica's awe-inspiring mountains by helicopter, or maybe you’d like a guided tour of the renowned Appleton Rum Distillery where, of course, samples of various rums are included. Or go ahead and enjoy a little retail therapy at the open-air craft markets or duty-free goods at the Shoppes at Rose Hall. The options are endless.
Restaurants | Bars
• Blue Beat is a jazz bar on Gloucester Ave (the Hip Strip). Have dinner at Marguerites, then go next door to hear good live jazz.
• Houseboat is a floating restaurant in Freeport, ferry across from parking area. Pepper shrimp, tenderloin, seafood.
• Lobster Trap is an authentic Jamaican ultra-casual spot. Outdoor tables piled high with charcoal-grilled lobster -- on the edge of the beach in Hopewell between Tryall and Round Hill.
• Enjoy jerk, ribs and seafood at MVP Steakhouse. A 'must stop' for foodies who want to try the island's cuisine all under one roof!
• Usain Bolt's Tracks & Records is a fun sports bar, good Jamaican food, huge screens.
• Go to Valerie's for authentic Jamaican food prepared by Valrie herself, try this small roadside eatery in Sandy Bay (two miles west of Tryall). Plastic utensils, plates heaped high, inexpensive, an occasional puppy in the car park, locals' favorite). Breakfast, lunch and dinner - but call first to be sure she's open.
• Half Moon Golf Course is a classic Robert Trent Jones layout, following the contours of the flat lowlands between the hills and the sea. The two nines are laid end-to-end, ribbon-like, alongside each other, offering a 7,119-yard challenge whose signature hole is the 535 yard par-5 third. The design tempts the big-hitters to take a short cut over a deadly stand of trees or take the safer but longer route via the open fairway.
• By the same architect who designed White Witch, Cinnamon Hill is another course that takes advantage of the varied terrain between mountain and seashore. Watch out for the tricky eighth, Chinaman's Reef, whose inspiration was Pebble Beach. The dogleg hugs the sea to a lonely green that perches over the crashing surf below. Heaven! The course was recently redesigned by Robert von Hagge, who also built the White Witch.
• White Witch, the new von Hagge course, is named after Annie Palmer, a legendary local figure who was dubbed The White Witch for the havoc she made with local men folk in colonial times. The course is rapidly becoming a modern classic, earning accolades throughout the golfing world. It is filled with drama and delight and those who eschew carts in favor of walking may soon regret it after laboring up and down the 700-foot drop between hillside holes and the seaside. The double fairway on the 15th offers the same kind of choice as Half Moon's 3rd. Faint hearts take the safe route along the dogleg for a manageable 335 yard par-4. Yet who could resist the lure of a direct shot to the green, just 220 yards away across a lovely pond and waterfall? A birdie just waiting to be taken! It is easy to lose one's head - and ball - in the face of such an enticing prospect. The White Witch can be a demanding temptress indeed.
• Don’t want to drive 40-minutes to Negril? Drive 15-minutes to a pristine Riviera-type white sand beach and gorgeous translucent aqua water in Montego Bay. Doctor's Cave Beach allows no radios, no footballs, no vendors. Crowd is a Jamaican-Euro-American mix. The beach is large, beautiful, secure and well managed. Tiled changing rooms are immaculate and offer inside and outside showers.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri