Caribbean Jewel is an exquisite villa privately located on Spring farm with magnificent views of the Caribbean sea. 30 foot cathedral ceilings and a tropical atrium grace the main reception area. All four bedrooms have sea views and en suite bathrooms. Three bedrooms on the ground floor open onto the outside dining and entertainment terrace with direct access to the pool. Between the third and fourth bedroom there is a sitting area that can be enclosed to form a suite with a sleep sofa which can accommodate 2 extra children on request. The master bedroom is located upstairs with its own private veranda, perfect for sunbathing or enjoying the sunset.
Candlelit dinners are served alfresco on the bougainvillea strewn covered terrace.
Colorful Montego Bay and the 'hip strip' are just 15 minutes away. Half Moon, with private beach, tennis, fitness center, water sports, food and beverage, is just five minutes downhill from the villa.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Nov 28 - Dec 14, 2022 (4 Bedrooms)||Nov 28 2022 to Dec 14 2022||$7,365 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 15 - Dec 18, 2022 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 15 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$9,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 19 2022 to Dec 26 2022||$16,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 27 2022 to Jan 2 2023||$16,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Jan 3 2023 to Jan 3 2023||$16,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Apr 8 2023 to Apr 8 2023||$16,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Apr 16 2023 to Apr 16 2023||$16,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Nov 18 2023 to Nov 18 2023||$16,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Nov 27 2023 to Nov 27 2023||$16,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 15 2023 to Dec 15 2023||$16,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 19 2023 to Dec 19 2023||$17,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 19 2023 to Dec 18 2023||$16,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 27 - Jan 3, 2024 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 27 2023 to Dec 27 2023||$18,200 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 27 2023 to Dec 26 2023||$16,465 per Week||7 Nights|
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable||$99 Flat|
|Service Fee||$50 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
• A refundable security deposit may be pre-collected. Please confirm with your villa specialist.
• Rooms are for priced for double occupancy only. Extra guests may be approved by the homeowner and an extra guest fee may be applied. Please confirm rate with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• Staff gratuity - 10% (high season) to 15% (low season) of villa rental rate is to be paid to the head of house in Jamaican or US Dollars at the end of the stay.
Caribbean Jewel is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper, butler, gardener, cook and laundress
• One Round-trip complimentary transfer
• Guests staying at Caribbean Jewel have access to the Rose Hall Beach Club
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo||En-suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Jan 7, 2020
A special retreat for our family
We visited Caribbean Jewel over the holiday season with four grandparents, four adult "kids", and two grandchildren under two. The villa was truly perfect. Spacious, comfortable bedrooms comparable with any luxury hotel, and a stunning outdoor space where we spent most of our time dining, relaxing on the patio admiring the unbelievable view, swimming in the pool, and enjoying the sunshine. Staff brought an extra special touch that really turned a 10 into an 11. Butler Desmond and Chef Beverly did a fantastic job taking care of us, and accommodating dietary restrictions (one gluten free grandparent, one no dairy, two kids under 2 that needed meals on different timing than the adults.) Desmond is a grandfather, and it showed in the great warmth and care he provided to our kids (and to the adults as well.) The trip was a highlight of the year for our entire family, we would absolutely return again.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri