Set along the picturesque Caribbean Sea is La Cana Beach Club. Guests have access to all Club facilities including the swimming pool, lounge chairs, showers, tables and chairs, restaurant ($) and bar ($).
Located within the renowned Punta Cana Resort is Playa Blanca Beach Club, a premier beachfront resort. Guests will have access to all Club facilities including lounge chairs, restaurant ($) and bar ($).
Villa Karma is located in the prestigious Arrecife neighborhood at Puntacana Resort & Club, a gated resort and residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security.
The villa is conveniently located less than 3 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short 10-min drive and you’ll arrive at Villa Karma. If you want to go off property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located just outside the resort and you can easily get there in a rental car or with our pre-arranged transportation service ($).
Villa Karma sits right on the La Cana Golf Course with gorgeous views of multi million-dollar homes and of La Cana; a 27-hole championship golf course designed by P. B. Dye, with four-oceanfront holes and 14 holes with ocean views.
The beach is less than a mile from the villa, so you'll be jumping in the ocean in no time! Guests can enjoy the beautiful beach, Playa Serena, by the La Cana golf club house, which is one of the most pristine beaches in Punta Cana. This beach has white powdery sand and the ocean is very shallow - perfect for swimmers of all ages!
If you want a beach with a little more life, you can easily go to Playa Blanca Beach Club which is just over a mile from the villa
To get around the resort, the villa rental includes two four-passenger golf/touring carts, which you may use to go anywhere inside Puntacana Resort & Club.
Villa Karma is a unique, 8400-square foot villa built over two-levels. The villa has four-bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a spacious kitchen and a grand living- and dining room. The outdoor space includes a swimming pool with surrounding deck and sunbeds, as well as an outdoor 'palapa' (an open-sided deck with a roof) with dining table and sofa lounge area. The villa is surrounded on both sides by tall palm trees that give you maximum privacy from the neighboring villas.
The hallways downstairs and upstairs are open to the sky, so you will always feel close to nature and the warm Caribbean breeze.
Three of the bedrooms have impressive high vaulted ceilings and the entire villa has central air condition. The interior of the villa has plenty of natural wood furniture, comfortable furniture and big windows to let the natural light sweep through every room.
You can spend your days playing in the large swimming pool, soaking up the sun on the deck or find a cooler spot in the shade. The outdoor palapa is the perfect place to enjoy casual lunches with your family and friends and to end the day with a drink.
Walk through the impressive entrance of Villa Karma and the first this you see is the pond and cascading waterfall in the hallway leading to the living- and dining room. The calming sound of water trickling down the stone wall will instantly make you feel relaxed and comfortable in this space.
The large living and dining room offers plenty of comfortable sitting areas, a dining table for 8 persons, and big windows with views of the garden and tropical vegetation. From this space, you have access to a covered patio with outdoor dining table and barbecue. From the patio, you can walk to the outdoor Palapa and swimming pool area.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook wonderful meals during your vacation. You also have the option to hire a personal chef to cook for you, so you can relax and enjoy your vacation even more!
The bedroom located downstairs is perfect for families with small children. This bedroom has a queen size bed, a pull-out bunk bed for children, TV, DVD player, a desk, ceiling fan, air conditioning, closet and a bathroom with double vanity (two-sinks), shower, outdoor shower and outdoor spa/massage area. Just across the bedroom in the hallway, you will find the guest bathroom (half bath).
The master bedroom is an impressive suite with high, vaulted ceiling, air conditioning, a beautiful king bed, sofa sitting area, TV, a desk, closet, and a large en-suite bathroom with double vanity, shower and bathtub. The master suite also has a big, wrap-around balcony with furniture and incredible view of the pool area and golf course.
The upstairs open-air hallway leads to the last two bedrooms. In the hallway, you will also find a Bali-bed that offers a meditative space for those who like to enjoy some quiet time during your vacation.
The third bedroom has high, vaulted ceiling, air conditioning, a king bed, TV, a desk, large windows, closet, and en-suite bathroom with double vanity and shower.
The fourth bedroom has high, vaulted ceiling, air conditioning, a king bed, TV, a vanity that can be used as a desk, large windows, closet, and en-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||May 1 2021 to Aug 31 2021||$1,500 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Sep 1 2021 to Nov 30 2021||$1,275 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Dec 1 2021 to Dec 15 2021||$1,500 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 16 2021 to Jan 15 2022||$2,400 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 16 2022 to Aug 31 2022||$1,500 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Sep 1 2022 to Nov 30 2022||$1,275 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Dec 1 2022 to Dec 15 2022||$1,500 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 16 2022 to Jan 15 2023||$2,400 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 16 2023 to Aug 31 2023||$1,500 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Sep 1 2023 to Nov 30 2023||$1,275 per Night||3 Nights|
|Damage Waiver||$149 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Maximum occupancy: 8 guests
Villa Karma is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Airport transfer from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport
• Golf cart rental (for transport within Punta Cana Resort, not for use on the golf courses)
• In-villa spa treatments
• Grocery list
• In-villa spa treatments
• All-inclusive meal plan and house bar
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Punta Cana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Dining Options at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in their own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Ananí offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Bars at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world. Open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
• Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below. Open at lunch from 12 PM to 4 PM and dinner at 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM. La Yola is located in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is located beachside on the Caribbean Sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. The bar is open daily between 7 AM and 8 PM.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Open daily from 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM.
Golf Courses at Puntacana Resort & Club
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest golf experiences.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea.
Beaches at Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing on the wind.
After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceilinged, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Activities at Puntacana Resort & Club
With 14 ball boys to chase tennis balls, seven ball boy players for match playing and three professional assistants ready for private, semi-private, camps, groups, singles and doubles strategy lessons and social tournaments for players of any level and age. Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center has several clay tennis courts, among the best in the Caribbean surrounded by authentic tropical vegetation.
Come visit the PUNTACANA Village to sample an assortment of exceptional shops, restaurants, Nacional SuperMarket and art galleries, Medical and Professional services, and Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Bring the kids to the playground and enjoy an ice cream as you relax among the Caribbean architecture. Or stay out and experience the spirited nightlife at Punta Cava, the village bar.
Puntacana Resort & Club is proud to be the only location within the Americas to feature the world renowned Six Senses Spa, located in La Cana Golf & Beach Club. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center. With indoor, individual or couples accommodations, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa features an array of treatment rooms. All are serene, peaceful settings in which you can enjoy the rejuvenating therapies of our international team. Whether you are undergoing a facial treatment or embarking on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa offers total tranquility for your heavenly Six Senses experience.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097