Guests staying within Puntacana Resort & Club will have access to all resort amenities and facilities. Resort amenities and facilities include two golf courses ($), two beach clubs ($), Six Senses Spa ($), restaurants ($), bars ($), and tennis centre ($).
Whether you are looking to have some deserved vacations with your family or you want spend some quality time with your friends, this dapper eight-bedroom luxury villa in the exclusive Tortuga Bay neighborhood is the right place for you!
With a broad outlook to one of the most rewarded golf courses in the Caribbean, this property has a large lawn with a swimming pool next to an exquisite palapa with a hay roof where you can hang out with your beloved ones while enjoying the incredible weather. This villa is inside the gated village Punta Cana Resort and close to any place you need to go. It has a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils and a sober decorated living room with a unique style to charge your good vibes.
On the upper floor, you have three bedrooms, one is the master bedroom with a king bed and the other two with a queen bed each. All three bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom and TV. Going downstairs you will find the other bedrooms. Two of them have a king bed each, another one has two queen beds. Those bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom and TV. The seventh bedroom has two twin beds and the eighth bedroom has a queen bed. Both have an en-suite bathroom each.
Exclusive Offer – Concierge Credit up to $5,000
For the entire month of April, we are including a credit of up to $5,000 on any activities or services you book through your Rental Escapes concierge.
The promotion applies to bookings made in the month of April 2023 with check-in date before December 31, 2024.
The concierge credit can be applied towards the cost of any service or activity offered and booked through our concierge department.
The amount of the credit is based on the total price of the booking before taxes and fees accoring to the table below:
|Booking Amount||Concierge Credit|
|$5,000 - $9,999||$100|
|$10,000 - $24,999||$250|
|$25,000 - $49,999||$500|
|$50,000 - $99,999||$1,000|
|$100,000 - $149,999||$1,500|
|$150,000 - $249,999||$2,500|
Offer valid from 2023-04-01 to 2023-04-30
For travel between 2023-04-01 and 2024-12-31
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 6 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$2,650 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2023 to Dec 17 2023||$2,220 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2023 to Dec 26 2023||$3,930 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 27 2023 to Jan 5 2024||$3,930 per Night||10 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2024 to Apr 30 2024||$2,650 per Night||3 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$2,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• This accommodation does not accept groups of people under 28 years old
• No smoking
• No pets allowed
• Adapted for disabled persons
Good Vibes is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a Housekeeper and Butler
• Airport transfer from Punta Cana Airport
• Welcome Refreshments
• Private check-in at the property
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Chef and Babysitter
• Grocery list
• In-home massages
• Golf cart and bicycle rental
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 8 | Guest House||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 8 | Guest House||Toilet, Shower|
Punta Cana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Dining Options at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in their own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Ananí offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Bars at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world. Open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
• Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below. Open at lunch from 12 PM to 4 PM and dinner at 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM. La Yola is located in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is located beachside on the Caribbean Sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. The bar is open daily between 7 AM and 8 PM.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Open daily from 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM.
Golf Courses at Puntacana Resort & Club
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest golf experiences.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea.
Beaches at Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing in the wind.
After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceilinged, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Activities at Puntacana Resort & Club
With 14 ball boys to chase tennis balls, seven ball boy players for match playing and three professional assistants ready for private, semi-private, camps, groups, singles and doubles strategy lessons and social tournaments for players of any level and age. Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center has several clay tennis courts, among the best in the Caribbean surrounded by authentic tropical vegetation.
Come visit the PUNTACANA Village to sample an assortment of exceptional shops, restaurants, Nacional SuperMarket and art galleries, Medical and Professional services, and Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Bring the kids to the playground and enjoy an ice cream as you relax among the Caribbean architecture. Or stay out and experience the spirited nightlife at Punta Cava, the village bar.
Puntacana Resort & Club is proud to be the only location within the Americas to feature the world renowned Six Senses Spa, located in La Cana Golf & Beach Club. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center. With indoor, individual or couples accommodations, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa features an array of treatment rooms. All are serene, peaceful settings in which you can enjoy the rejuvenating therapies of our international team. Whether you are undergoing a facial treatment or embarking on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa offers total tranquility for your heavenly Six Senses experience.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri