Guests staying within Puntacana Resort & Club will have access to all resort amenities and facilities. Resort amenities and facilities include two golf courses ($), two beach clubs ($), Six Senses Spa ($), restaurants ($), bars ($) and tennis centre ($).
Welcome to Tortuga B6, an exquisite 4-bedroom residence that effortlessly combines the allure of Caribbean colonial style with the modern amenities of a world-class resort. Nestled in the tranquil Tortuga community of Puntacana Resort & Club, this dwelling offers an enchanting escape opposite the La Cana Golf Course and just a leisurely saunter from the pristine beach and the captivating Indigenous Eyes Ecological Foundation with the whole family at this stylish place.
Our commitment to ensuring a stay of effortless opulence is reflected in the exclusive services provided, including daily tidying and a private concierge service dedicated to fulfilling your every need. Meticulously arranged details throughout the residence aim to provide guests with the utmost ease and convenience, creating a seamless blend of luxury and relaxation.
The Tortuga community, within the splendor of Puntacana Resort & Club, opens the door to a world of lavishness and recreation. With 7 diverse eateries and bars, 45 holes of top-notch golf, 12 tennis courts with a variety of surfaces, 2 picturesque beaches, a natural reserve, and a sophisticated marina, every desire is catered to within the resort's borders.
Venturing beyond the exclusive gates, Puntacana Village welcomes you with its charming enclave featuring 8 eateries, bars, boutique shops, and a pharmacy. A short journey away, the Blue Mall awaits, offering a collection of premium shopping and dining experiences for those seeking a taste of the extraordinary.
Tortuga B6 is not merely a residence; it's a sumptuous retreat where the grace of colonial Caribbean architecture meets the contemporary amenities of a world-class resort. Immerse yourself in matchless luxury, creating memories that will linger long after your stay. Welcome to your dream vacation at Tortuga B6!
|Jan 6 2024 to Apr 30 2024
|$999 per Night
|May 1 2024 to Dec 18 2024
|$899 per Night
|Christmas | New Year's
|Dec 19 2024 to Jan 5 2025
|$2,399 per Night
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable damage waiver (up to $2,000)
• Please note that the Security Deposit is equivalent to the amount of one night's stay
Tortuga B6 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including Housekeeping
|Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo
|Bathroom 5 | Half
Punta Cana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Dining Options at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in their own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Ananí offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Bars at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world. Open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
• Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below. Open at lunch from 12 PM to 4 PM and dinner at 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM. La Yola is located in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is located beachside on the Caribbean Sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. The bar is open daily between 7 AM and 8 PM.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Open daily from 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM.
Golf Courses at Puntacana Resort & Club
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest golf experiences.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea.
Beaches at Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing in the wind.
After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceilinged, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Activities at Puntacana Resort & Club
With 14 ball boys to chase tennis balls, seven ball boy players for match playing and three professional assistants ready for private, semi-private, camps, groups, singles and doubles strategy lessons and social tournaments for players of any level and age. Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center has several clay tennis courts, among the best in the Caribbean surrounded by authentic tropical vegetation.
Come visit the PUNTACANA Village to sample an assortment of exceptional shops, restaurants, Nacional SuperMarket and art galleries, Medical and Professional services, and Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Bring the kids to the playground and enjoy an ice cream as you relax among the Caribbean architecture. Or stay out and experience the spirited nightlife at Punta Cava, the village bar.
Puntacana Resort & Club is proud to be the only location within the Americas to feature the world renowned Six Senses Spa, located in La Cana Golf & Beach Club. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center. With indoor, individual or couples accommodations, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa features an array of treatment rooms. All are serene, peaceful settings in which you can enjoy the rejuvenating therapies of our international team. Whether you are undergoing a facial treatment or embarking on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa offers total tranquility for your heavenly Six Senses experience.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri