Set along the picturesque Caribbean Sea is La Cana Beach Club. Guests have access to all Club facilities including the swimming pool, lounge chairs, showers, tables and chairs, restaurant ($) and bar ($).
Located within the renowned Punta Cana Resort is Playa Blanca Beach Club, a premier beachfront resort. Guests will have access to all Club facilities including lounge chairs, restaurant ($) and bar ($).
Villa Favorita is a beautiful 6,000-square foot villa built over two-levels, with a big balcony, furnished terrace, pool area and view of the golf course. The villa is very open, bright and welcoming. There are six-comfortable bedrooms - three-located downstairs and three-upstairs. At the heart of Villa Favorita you'll find the spacious living- and dining area and terrace overlooking the pool and golf course.
The swimming pool has a palapa (an open-sided deck with a roof) with outdoor furniture on one end and a wooden pergola hanging over the other end of the pool to provide shade on those beautiful, sunny days. On the deck around the pool, you'll have several of sunbeds and a giant round 'apple shaped' sunbed.
The outdoor areas of Villa Favorita offers an incredible space for you to enjoy during your vacation. Here, you can spend the warm summer days swimming and taking refreshing dips in your own, private swimming pool. Enjoy your casual lunches pool side and relax underneath the shade of the palm trees. The villa is air conditioned but also offers you plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air.
The main living room is located downstairs and is an airy and light space with double height ceiling, comfortable furniture, a desk, TV, books and magazines. Right next to the living room is the indoor dining room, which seats six-people comfortably. From the living room you can step directly out on the furnished terrace, which is your second living area. Here, you have another dining table and an outdoor living area with TV. The terrace is covered and has blinds that can come down in case of bad weather.
The master bedroom is a beautiful suite with a king canopy bed, TV, air condition, ceiling fan, en-suite bath with double vanity (two-sinks), shower and bath tub. From the master bedroom you have direct access to the terrace and swimming pool area. The second bedroom has a queen bed, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet and a desk. The third bedroom has a king bed, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet and direct access to the terrace and swimming pool area. These two bedrooms share a bathroom with shower.
The top floor of Villa Favorita has another living- and dining area with direct access to a large balcony.
The last three-bedrooms are located on this floor. The fourth bedroom is the second master bedroom, which also has a beautiful king canopy bed, air condition, ceiling fan, TV, closet, access to the balcony with outdoor furniture and an en-suite bathroom with double vanity (two-sinks), shower and bath tub. The fifth bedroom has a king bed, air condition, vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, TV, closet, desk and access to a balcony. The sixth bedroom has a king canopy bed, air conditioning, vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, TV, closet, a desk and access to a balcony. These two bedrooms share a bathroom with shower.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$999 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 9 2022||$2,500 per Night||6 Nights|
|High||Jan 10 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$999 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2022 to Jan 9 2023||$2,500 per Night||6 Nights|
|High||Jan 10 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$999 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Villa Favorita is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Chef
• Airport transfer from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport
• Golf cart rental (for transport within Punta Cana Resort, not for use on the golf courses)
• Grocery list
• In-villa spa treatments
• All-inclusive meal plan and house bar
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite. Double vanity.|
|Bathroom 2 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite. Double vanity.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Double vanity. Shared between bedroom 3 and 4.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Shared between bedroom 5 and 6.|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Punta Cana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Dining Options at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in their own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Ananí offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Bars at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world. Open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
• Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below. Open at lunch from 12 PM to 4 PM and dinner at 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM. La Yola is located in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is located beachside on the Caribbean Sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. The bar is open daily between 7 AM and 8 PM.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Open daily from 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM.
Golf Courses at Puntacana Resort & Club
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest golf experiences.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea.
Beaches at Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing on the wind.
After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceilinged, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Activities at Puntacana Resort & Club
With 14 ball boys to chase tennis balls, seven ball boy players for match playing and three professional assistants ready for private, semi-private, camps, groups, singles and doubles strategy lessons and social tournaments for players of any level and age. Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center has several clay tennis courts, among the best in the Caribbean surrounded by authentic tropical vegetation.
Come visit the PUNTACANA Village to sample an assortment of exceptional shops, restaurants, Nacional SuperMarket and art galleries, Medical and Professional services, and Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Bring the kids to the playground and enjoy an ice cream as you relax among the Caribbean architecture. Or stay out and experience the spirited nightlife at Punta Cava, the village bar.
Puntacana Resort & Club is proud to be the only location within the Americas to feature the world renowned Six Senses Spa, located in La Cana Golf & Beach Club. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center. With indoor, individual or couples accommodations, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa features an array of treatment rooms. All are serene, peaceful settings in which you can enjoy the rejuvenating therapies of our international team. Whether you are undergoing a facial treatment or embarking on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa offers total tranquility for your heavenly Six Senses experience.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097