Set along the picturesque Caribbean Sea is La Cana Beach Club. Guests have access to all Club facilities including the swimming pool, lounge chairs, showers, tables and chairs, restaurant ($) and bar ($).
Located within the renowned Punta Cana Resort is Playa Blanca Beach Club, a premier beachfront resort. Guests will have access to all Club facilities including lounge chairs, restaurant ($) and bar ($).
Casa & Co is a beautiful 10,000-square foot villa built over two-levels, with big balconies, private courtyard with pool area and a manicured backyard.
The contemporary Colonial-style architecture of this villa is mixed with Indo-China influences, natural and organic local materials to capture a fluid transition between unrestricted spaces and nature's beauty.
The combination of authentic and custom-made furniture made of precious thick hardwoods from Asia, antique statues, local Dominican crafts, antique and reproduction of Chinese furniture from different dynasties truly give this villa a warm and Zen-like atmosphere.
Casa & Co is one of the most interesting villas that you'll find in Punta Cana - the perfect setting for your tropical vacation. Plus, the location is unbeatable as you'll be just a few hundred feet away from the beach and the ocean.
The villa has five-comfortable bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom. All bedrooms are located downstairs - three-bedrooms are located inside the villa with access to a terrace and two-bedrooms are located outside in individual garden bungalows with direct access to the garden and pool area.
At the heart of Casa & Co you'll find the spacious living- and dining area and balcony overlooking the garden, golf course and with a view towards the ocean.
The courtyard-like garden and swimming pool area with bar (beverages are not included) is an incredible space for you to enjoy during your vacation. Here, you can spend the warm summer days swimming and taking refreshing dips in your own, private swimming pool. Enjoy your casual lunches pool side and relax underneath the shade of the palm trees. The backyard offers a wonderful green oasis and has a nice and spacious lawn area.
The villa is air conditioned but also offers you plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air.
The entire downstairs area of Casa & Co is where you'll find the bedrooms. There are three-bedrooms inside the main villa: The first bedroom has two-twin/single canopy beds with mosquito nets, closet, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to a terrace. The second bedroom has a queen canopy bed with mosquito net, closet, air conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to a terrace. The third bedroom inside the villa is the master bedroom. This amazing master suite consists of three-rooms and has a beautiful king canopy bed with mosquito net, two-walk-in closets, air conditioning and two-en-suite bathrooms - one with a submerged bath tub and another bathroom with shower. The master suite has a private office/library and also a private yoga room (just bring your own mat). From the master suite you also have direct access to a terrace. Outside you'll find the last two-bedrooms in individual garden bungalows. The fourth bedroom has two-twin/single canopy beds with mosquito nets, closet, air conditioning, high vaulted ceiling and en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to the garden and pool area. The fifth and last bedroom has a king canopy bed with mosquito nets, closet, air conditioning, high vaulted ceiling and en-suite bathroom with shower and direct access to the garden and pool area.
The top floor of Casa & Co occupies the common living area. Here, you'll find a large living- and dining room with access to two large balconies (one on each side of the room) that offer incredible views. The living area is air conditioned and has high vaulted ceiling with fans, comfortable furniture and unique Asian-influenced decor.
Adjoining the living room, you'll find the TV room, which has air conditioning, vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom and direct access to the balcony. If necessary, the TV room can be converted into a sixth bedroom with one-twin/single bed.
The indoor dining area offers a nice space for you to enjoy your meals in style. If you prefer to dine more casually and al fresco, you have another dining table available outside on the balcony.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$1,688 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 8 2022||$4,813 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 9 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$1,688 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$1,563 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 16 2022||$1,688 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2022 to Jan 8 2023||$4,312 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 9 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$4,813 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$1,563 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Casa & Co is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Chef
• Airport transfer from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport
• Golf cart rental (for transport within Punta Cana Resort, not for use on the golf courses)
• Grocery list
• In-villa spa treatments
• All-inclusive meal plan and house bar
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||Main House | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Main House | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet||Main House|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||Guest Bungalow | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower||Guest Bungalow | En-suite.|
Punta Cana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Dining Options at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in their own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Ananí offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Bars at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world. Open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
• Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below. Open at lunch from 12 PM to 4 PM and dinner at 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM. La Yola is located in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is located beachside on the Caribbean Sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. The bar is open daily between 7 AM and 8 PM.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Open daily from 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM.
Golf Courses at Puntacana Resort & Club
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest golf experiences.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea.
Beaches at Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing on the wind.
After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceilinged, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Activities at Puntacana Resort & Club
With 14 ball boys to chase tennis balls, seven ball boy players for match playing and three professional assistants ready for private, semi-private, camps, groups, singles and doubles strategy lessons and social tournaments for players of any level and age. Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center has several clay tennis courts, among the best in the Caribbean surrounded by authentic tropical vegetation.
Come visit the PUNTACANA Village to sample an assortment of exceptional shops, restaurants, Nacional SuperMarket and art galleries, Medical and Professional services, and Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Bring the kids to the playground and enjoy an ice cream as you relax among the Caribbean architecture. Or stay out and experience the spirited nightlife at Punta Cava, the village bar.
Puntacana Resort & Club is proud to be the only location within the Americas to feature the world renowned Six Senses Spa, located in La Cana Golf & Beach Club. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center. With indoor, individual or couples accommodations, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa features an array of treatment rooms. All are serene, peaceful settings in which you can enjoy the rejuvenating therapies of our international team. Whether you are undergoing a facial treatment or embarking on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa offers total tranquility for your heavenly Six Senses experience.
Aug 14, 2021
Relax on a hammock by the beautiful pool
Casa & Co is a beautiful, comfortable villa with Indonesian style decor. You have a choice of 2 outside balconies where you can have your morning coffee overlooking the pool and then have your evening meal watching the sunset over a quiet, unused golf course. Traveling with teenagers? 2 separate buildings outside around the pool with complete bathrooms are a great private retreat away from the main house. The pool and hammocks are a great addition. A basket of fresh pool towels are close at hand and replenished by the maid that arrives by 8am to make beds, provide clean towels and maintain the villa. A security guard/housekeeper lives behind the property and is present all the time. Dishes are washed, pool cushions are made available, barbecue will be lit if needed. He is there everyday. If you choose to cook your own meals during your stay, the fully equipped kitchen, including 2 full size fridges offer everything you need. Our party of 5 had the use if 2 golf carts, and they are needed as the villa is in a huge residential complex. If you wan to go to the spa or perhaps drop into the Westin hotel for a drink, you will need the golf cart. The only disappointment was the amount of seaweed on the beaches. We could not swim in the ocean..there was just too much. The smell in certain areas of rotting seaweed, was disgusting. We could not eat in La Yola restaurant as the smell was too bad. Overall, the villa is lovely and peaceful with everything offered for a self catering vacation.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097