Set along the picturesque Caribbean Sea is La Cana Beach Club. Guests have access to all Club facilities including the swimming pool, lounge chairs, showers, tables and chairs, restaurant ($) and bar ($).
Located within the renowned Punta Cana Resort is Playa Blanca Beach Club, a premier beachfront resort. Guests will have access to all Club facilities including lounge chairs, restaurant ($) and bar ($).
Tortuga A8 is a beautiful 5,500-square foot villa built over two-levels, with a big balcony, furnished terrace, pool area and view of the golf course and the ocean.
The decor of the villa is bright and welcoming - very reminiscent of a luxury beach house. The villa has four-beautiful bedrooms, including a fabulous master suite. Three-bedrooms are located downstairs and the master bedroom takes up the entire top floor of the villa.
At the heart of Tortuga A8 you'll find the spacious living room with a beautiful sofa sitting area and TV. Open the terrace doors and you'll have the most amazing view of the pool area, golf course and Caribbean Sea!
The swimming pool and large surrounding pool deck with sun beds is probably where you'll be spending most of your time. You also have a large backyard with lawn to enjoy during your stay at the villa. The outdoor space is the perfect place for you to relax and spend the warm summer days swimming in the pool, soaking up the sun or lounging in the shade of the palm trees.
Tortuga A8 is air conditioned but also offers you plenty outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air.
The living room is located downstairs and is an airy and light space with comfortable furniture, TV, books and direct access to the terrace, which serves as another living area with outdoor sofas and dining table that seats ten-people comfortably. The villa doesn't have an indoor dining room, so you'll be able to enjoy all of your meals alfresco with the most precious view of the golf course, lake and ocean. The terrace is covered and has ceiling fans and blinds, which can come down in case of bad weather.
There are three-bedrooms located downstairs. The first bedroom has a king four poster bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, desk and en-suite bathroom with shower. The second and third bedrooms both have two-queen beds, air conditions, ceiling fan, closet, direct access to the terrace and pool area and en-suite bathroom with shower.
The master bedroom takes up the entire top floor of Tortuga A8. This is an incredible suite with a king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet, en-suite bathroom with double vanity (two-sinks) and shower. The master suite also has a large balcony with outdoor furniture and a stunning view of the pool, garden, golf course and the ocean! From the bathroom you'll have access to a private 'rooftop' balcony located on the front side of the villa - the perfect place to relax in peach, meditate or do yoga as the sun comes up!
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 8 2022||$2,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 9 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 16 2022||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2022 to Jan 7 2023||$2,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 8 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$1,250 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Maximum occupancy: 8 guests
Tortuga A8 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Chef
• Airport transfer from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport
• Golf cart rental (for transport within Punta Cana Resort, not for use on the golf courses)
• Grocery list
• In-villa spa treatments
• All-inclusive meal plan and house bar
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Punta Cana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Dining Options at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in their own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Ananí offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Bars at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world. Open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
• Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below. Open at lunch from 12 PM to 4 PM and dinner at 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM. La Yola is located in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is located beachside on the Caribbean Sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. The bar is open daily between 7 AM and 8 PM.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Open daily from 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM.
Golf Courses at Puntacana Resort & Club
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest golf experiences.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea.
Beaches at Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing on the wind.
After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceilinged, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Activities at Puntacana Resort & Club
With 14 ball boys to chase tennis balls, seven ball boy players for match playing and three professional assistants ready for private, semi-private, camps, groups, singles and doubles strategy lessons and social tournaments for players of any level and age. Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center has several clay tennis courts, among the best in the Caribbean surrounded by authentic tropical vegetation.
Come visit the PUNTACANA Village to sample an assortment of exceptional shops, restaurants, Nacional SuperMarket and art galleries, Medical and Professional services, and Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Bring the kids to the playground and enjoy an ice cream as you relax among the Caribbean architecture. Or stay out and experience the spirited nightlife at Punta Cava, the village bar.
Puntacana Resort & Club is proud to be the only location within the Americas to feature the world renowned Six Senses Spa, located in La Cana Golf & Beach Club. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center. With indoor, individual or couples accommodations, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa features an array of treatment rooms. All are serene, peaceful settings in which you can enjoy the rejuvenating therapies of our international team. Whether you are undergoing a facial treatment or embarking on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa offers total tranquility for your heavenly Six Senses experience.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097