Offering ocean views, each 77 square metre (829 square foot) Casita opens onto an extensive 159 square metre (1,711 square foot) terrace which includes a sheltered dining area.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Jul 5 2021 to Jul 31 2021||$1,248 per Night||3 Nights|
|Mid||Aug 1 2021 to Aug 31 2021||$1,536 per Night||3 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 1 2021 to Nov 17 2021||$1,536 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 18 2021 to Nov 23 2021||$1,824 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 24 2021 to Nov 27 2021||$2,112 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 28 2021 to Dec 15 2021||$1,824 per Night||3 Nights|
|Peak||Dec 16 2021 to Dec 23 2021||$2,112 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 24 2021 to Jan 1 2022||$2,304 per Night||10 Nights|
|High||Jan 2 2022 to Jan 12 2022||$1,824 per Night||3 Nights|
|Peak||Jan 13 2022 to Jan 16 2022||$2,113 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Jan 17 2022 to Feb 16 2022||$1,824 per Night||3 Nights|
|Peak||Feb 17 2022 to Feb 20 2022||$2,113 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Feb 21 2022 to Mar 16 2022||$1,824 per Night||3 Nights|
|Peak||Mar 17 2022 to Mar 19 2022||$2,113 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Mar 20 2022 to Mar 23 2022||$1,824 per Night||3 Nights|
|Peak||Mar 24 2022 to Mar 26 2022||$2,113 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Mar 27 2022 to Mar 31 2022||$1,824 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Rates are based on single or double occupancy
• Resort is closed between 1 September and 18 November
Meal Plans (meals can be chosen from the a la carte menu)
Breakfast per night:
• $45 (plus tax) per adult (age 12 and older), $25 (plus tax) per child (age 4 to 11)
Half Board per night (includes breakfast and one three course dinner, excluding beverages)
• $160 (plus tax) per adult (age 12 and older), $80 (plus tax) per child (age 4 to 11)
Full Board per night (includes breakfast, one two course lunch and one three course dinner, excluding beverages)
• $220 (plus tax) per adult (age 12 and older), $110 (plus tax) per child (age 4 to 11)
The Amanera Casita is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Wireless internet access
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Airport transport
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Amanera, Dominican Republic
Backed by verdant jungle with all-encompassing ocean views, Amanera commands a dramatic location on the Dominican Republic's pristine north coast. Perched above the gold sands of legendary Playa Grande Beach alongside the island’s most exclusive golf course, Amanera is a sleek, secluded sanctuary providing unparalleled access to the area’s incredible outdoors. Relaxation awaits in many guises, from endorphin-boosting water sports and back-to-nature experiences, to immersive spa journeys, all subtly infused with the spice and flavor of Dominican life.
Dining Venues at Amanera
• With an alfresco terrace overlooking the Playa Grande and floor-to-ceiling windows bringing the beauty of the outside indoors, Amanera's Casa Grade Restaurant offers fresh, organic flavors from the Caribbean, Mexico and the Mediterranean. The chef draws on the culinary traditions of the Dominican Republic to offer a menu of finely spiced, flavor-rich dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Above the Casa Grande Restaurant, Amanera's all-day Lounge Bar is perfectly poised to take in the drama of the ocean vista - a panoramic backdrop to complimentary afternoon teas, evening sundowners and private, expert-led rum tastings.
• Down on the beach, tucked into a sandy cove, beach-club restaurant Club de Playa makes the most of its spectacular backdrop, offering local recipes and the classic dishes of South America for lunches, private-dining events and special-occasion dinners.
Wellness and Fitness at Amanera
Inspired by the shamanic healing traditions of the Taíno Indians, the jungle-cocooned clifftop Spa at Amanera combines the Caribbean's plants and herbs with enriching natural blends from the Aman Skincare range. Amanera's holistic approach to fitness and well-being encompasses a menu of massages, facials, scrubs and wraps, as well as transformative signature Spa Journeys to bring about lasting change.
Amanera's holistic wellness programme includes customized yoga sessions at sunrise and or sunset, instruction in breathing techniques, Thai stretching and guided meditation experiences for all levels, enhancing endurance, balance and connection between body, mind and spirit.
Equipped with industry-leading gym equipment and served by a dedicated in-house personal trainer, Amanera's fitness centre enables informed and effective fitness programmes built around individual goals and lifestyles. Other facilities include two clay tennis courts on site, and access to the Playa Grande Golf Course and clubhouse.
Playa Grande Golf Course
Spread over 370-clifftop acres, with 10-ocean-facing holes, the Playa Grande championship golf course is one of the Caribbean’s most celebrated and the world's most picturesque. Amanera guests enjoy access to the par-72 course at selected tee times daily, and lessons from a PGA professional are available.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097