Experience one of Phuket's finest luxury villas, with private beach, infinity pool, stunning panoramic sea views and some of the world's most spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Eight bedrooms all with views and en suite facilities.
A luxury villa nestled atop the ultra-exclusive Sri Panwa Resort, located on a private peninsular on the beautiful southern tip of Phuket. The winner of numerous awards for style and luxury including being voted within the top five Thai resorts by Conde Nast. The villa boasts outstanding views over the sea to both the east and west giving you truly unforgettable sunrises and sunsets.
Frequented by royalty, movie stars and business leaders, Sri Panwa boasts such a full range of facilities you might not leave the resort. Harper's Bazaar Travel Guide said it has every amenity you could wish for. To list a few there is a private beach, Seven world-class restaurants (Gordon Ramsey commented "the Chef's in Sri Panwa are a class act and would be a huge success in London"), a luxury spa, easy access to secluded white sand beaches with warm turquoise waters, a beach bar, nightclub, cooking school, tennis courts and fully equipped gym. Two villa staff take care of your housekeeping and general requirements.
Please inquire for rates.
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Above rates are based on a minimum of seven nights. For shorter stays please contact a reservations manager for pricing details.
• Additional guest charge of £49 per guest for stays of six nights or less, £34 per guest for stays of seven nights or more.
• Private outdoor infinity-edge pool with panoramic views over the Andaman Sea and distant islands.
• Sun loungers, comfortable outdoor sofas and large parasols.
• Surrounded by lush tropical foliage and gardens fragrant with jasmine and bougainvillea..
• Tropical gardens, with ornamental pots, lotus ponds and water features.
• Sala pavilions, perfect for relaxing, massage, dining or reading.
• 140 square metre open-plan living-dining room with sea views both to the east and west, with high-ceilings and fully-opening floor to ceiling doors leading onto the pool terraces.
• Pool and beach towels provided.
• 65" HDTV, Blu Ray player and 200 plus satellite channels in the living room.
• Home-cinema system with four metre screen and HD Projector, 2 000 plus movie library, stereo system, iPod dock and PlayStation 3 console.
• Formal covered dining area (seats 12 to 20 guests).
• Fully equipped gym.
• Housekeeping services (extra cleaning available for £16 per hour).
• Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa, such as pool, table tennis, satellite TV and movies etc.
• A mid-week bedding change.
• Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms.
• Luxury indoor and outdoor/beach towels.
• Free national and all incoming telephone calls.
• Eight hours of daily housekeeping.
EXTRA COST (advanced notice may be required)
• Airport transfers.
• Car hire.
• Tailor-made tours and activities.
• Day trips to local markets.
• Private Chef and catering services.
• Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
• Wedding planning services.
• Tickets and restaurant reservations.
• Luxury private transportation.
• Bodyguards and personal security services.
• Nanny and babysitting services.
• Personalized cakes & bakery goods.
• Massage, health and beauty treatments.
• Personal shopper.
• Corporate retreat and team-building services.
• Golf course reservations.
• Personal training services.
• Fresh flower arrangements.
• Thai cooking lessons or demonstrations.
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
Cape Panwa, Thailand
• 1 minute to Sri Panwa's private beach with views of Phi Phi Islands, that allow year-round swimming.
• 1 minute to Phuket’s highly acclaimed aquarium, located next to the entrance of our resort, and a must for all the family
• 5 minutes to public beaches including the beautiful white sand beach of Ao Yon, that allows year round swimming.
• 10 minutes to Phuket Town, the island's thriving capital and historical centre, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities.
• 15 minutes to Phuket’s famous Night Market with hundreds of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products.
• 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with hundreds of international brands, 30 to 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, supermarket.
• 20 minutes to Asia’s largest seated Buddha, plus Phuket's main Buddhist temple complex.
• 20 minutes to the nearest golf course, and a further three courses within ten minutes more.
• Eight of the most stunning islands in the Phuket archipelago are an easy 15 to 40 minute boat trip away.
• Kids’ activities, including: on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go kart, ATV rides, elephant rides and trekking, cable water skiing, jungle adventure parks, all within 10 to 25 mins away.
• 10 to 25 mins away: Golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, rafting, 4x4 safari adventures, mountain walks, hiking, mountain and road biking, paint-ball and shooting ranges.
• Private yacht charter, organized boat trips/cruises, water sports, paddle, Jet Ski and water ski.
• 2 minutes to ATM, grocery store, convenience store, taxi, pharmacy, bakery, local restaurants, beach walks, side-walk cafes, gift shops, tour shops, motorbike hire, massage, hairstyle, health and beauty treatments.
• 5 minutes to Phuket's most beautiful public beaches that allow year-round swimming.
• 10 minutes to daily local fresh fruit, vegetable, fish and meat markets.
• Only 10 minutes to Phuket Town, with hundreds of attractions, bars, clubs, local and international restaurants and shopping.
• 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with hundreds of international brands, 30 to 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen and supermarket.
• 45 minutes to Phuket Airport.
SRI PANWA RESORT
• Pristine white sand private beach with warm turquoise waters.
• An 'exclusive private beach' means space, calm and privacy. No badgering beach touts, no noisy jet-skis and no hordes of tourists allowed.
• Seven world-class restaurants, including the award-winning Baba, frequented by celebrities such as Gordon Ramsey who has said "the Chef's in Sri Panwa are a class act and would be a huge success in London".
• Baba's Nest Sky Bar. Unique rooftop wrap-around infinity edge Baba's Nest Sky Bar - voted the second best bar in the world by CNN Traveler in their shootout of The World's 50 Best Beach Bars.
• Luxury spa, voted 'one of the best in Asia' secluded high within the rain forest, overlooking the Andaman Sea.
• Beach bar.
• Beach club.
• Cooking school.
• Tennis courts.
• Fully equipped gym with the latest equipment.
• Tennis lessons, Thai boxing lessons, yoga and Pilates classes available.
• 100 metre private pier boat dock.
• Easy access to secluded white sand beaches and surrounding islands.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097