With a prime position on the hillside, Amanpuri's Deluxe Ocean Pavilions offer superior views of the Andaman Sea, providing guests with 115-square metres (1,237-square feet) of interior and exterior space from which to enjoy a tranquil atmosphere and soft ocean breeze. With their own expansive outdoor terrace with lounging sala, the pavilions make the most of the surrounding vistas, where through sliding doors, clean lines and an elegant finish complete the interior. A king bed encourages a restful night's sleep, while an oversize bathroom with deep-soaking tub ensures ample space and the utmost comfort.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 6 2021 to Sep 30 2021||$1,280 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Oct 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$1,360 per Night||2 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 15 2021||$1,680 per Night||2 Nights|
|Peak||Dec 16 2021 to Dec 20 2021||$2,280 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 21 2021 to Jan 9 2022||$3,280 per Night||7 Nights|
|Peak||Jan 10 2022 to Apr 23 2022||$2,120 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 24 2022 to May 7 2022||$1,360 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||May 8 2022 to Sep 30 2022||$1,280 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Oct 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$1,360 per Night||2 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 15 2022||$1,680 per Night||2 Nights|
|Peak||Dec 16 2022 to Dec 20 2022||$2,280 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 21 2022 to Jan 10 2023||$3,280 per Night||7 Nights|
|Peak||Jan 11 2023 to Mar 1 2023||$2,120 per Night||2 Nights|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Amanpuri is closed for the month of June
The Amanpuri Deluxe Ocean Pavilions are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Breakfast service for two
• Minibar with alcoholic beverages (restocked daily)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfer
• Meal supplement plans
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Sound tracked by the whispers of coconut palms and the sighs of the Andaman Sea, Aman's first resort presides over its own peninsula, promising guests space, serenity, an idyllic white-sand beach, exceptional restaurants and a Holistic Wellness Centre.
Dining Options at Amanpuri
• Set beside the sea, Nama pays modern-day homage to Japan's ancient culinary heritage, combining seasonal Japanese ingredients with local Phuket produce to create dishes of great delicacy and finely balanced flavour. Nama is open for lunch and dinner to both resort guests and non-residents between December and April. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM. Open seasonally from 1 December to 30 April.
• Open to guests and non-residents, Arva is Amanpuri's tribute to the conviviality and warmth of classic Italian cooking. Freshly caught fish, free range chicken and organic fruit and vegetables are paired with skill and dexterity by the executive chef to create a sociable, seasonal and sustainable menu showcasing timeless Italian recipes in their purest form. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. Closed the month of June and New Year's Eve.
• Amanpuri's main restaurant, Buabok offers guests and non-residents an authentic Thai dining experience, shaped by the lifelong passion and peerless culinary expertise of Executive Chef Kannika Jitsangworn. Thai-inspired and international classic breakfasts are served here beside the pool each morning. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. Closed the month of June and New Year's Eve.
Activities and Experiences at Amanpuri
The turquoise waters of the Andaman are a glittering invitation to adventure, whether exploring the Phuket coasts by boat or paddleboard, jet-skiing or scuba diving. Enjoy a peaceful evening paddling around the bays while the sun sets or experience the excitement of riding the world's fastest underwater vessel - Amanpuri offers watersports to suit every tempo.
Discover the beauty of Phuket's lush natural landscape with guided treks through the pristine rainforest. A four-hour morning hike in Khao Phra Thaeo National Park brings guests face to face with a startling array of indigenous flora and fauna, including rare white-backed palms, and colourful birds such as the red-billed malkoha, the greater racket-tailed drongo and red-backed sea-eagle - as well as providing opportunities to see dramatic waterfalls and meet playful gibbons in their natural habitat.
Phuket's colourful markets are a fascinating way to sample traditional Thai food, watch street performers, and browse local arts and handicrafts. Set in a charming pocket of Phuket Old Town, Walking Street Market is well worth a visit on any day of the week, but we recommend that you time yours to coincide with the vibrant weekly night market. On Sunday evenings the old Sino-Portuguese houses lining the street light up with bright colours as the spaces between them fill with buskers, performers, and stalls selling local food, handicrafts, clothing and souvenirs.
Phuket is blessed with six superlative golf courses, spread over coconut plantations, coastal cliffs and beautifully landscaped gardens. They include the revered Blue Canyon Golf & Country Club, a PGA Tournament host that is home to two championship courses.
Amanpuri has long been a sanctuary for those seeking a positive shift. Harnessing the ancient healing arts of Thailand as well as leading global therapeutic practices, the Holistic Wellness Centre offers tailored treatments, immersions and personalized fitness programmes to enhance the body and enrich the spirit.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097