Rental Escapes is offering an exclusive activity package for guests' staying at the Conrad Koh Samui Ocean View Pool Villa. See below for more information.
Take in stunning ocean views from this beautiful two-bedroom villa, situated over two levels. Ideal for families or groups, the villa is decorated with contemporary Thai-inspired motifs, tropical wood finishing's and designer furniture.
The upper floor foyer encompasses a living room with comprehensive entertainment system, powder room, fully-equipped kitchenette, and a dining area for stylish gatherings. Open the upper floor entrance onto an emerald lawn, complete with seating area and Azure sea vistas.
A master suite and junior suite, private 12-metre infinity-edge pool, and outdoor deck are located on the lower level. Relax in the master bathroom with spa-quality amenities including an oversize soak tub, glass-walled rain shower, and twin vanity sinks.
Each bedroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with ocean views, which open onto a private wooden deck area with cushioned lounge chairs.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting At||Oct 1 2020 to Sep 30 2021||฿110,630 per Night||7 Nights|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting At||Oct 1 2021 to Sep 30 2022||฿110,630 per Night||7 Nights|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting At||Oct 1 2022 to Sep 30 2023||฿110,630 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• 297 square metres over two levels
• Blackout curtains
• Two-line telephone
• Bathrobe and slippers
• Desk space with ergonomic chair
RENTAL ESCAPES EXCLUSIVE ACTIVITY PACKAGE
When booking the Ocean View Pool Villa at the Conrad Koh Samui with Rental Escapes, guests' will have the choice of one activity.
Private Beach Picnic in Koh Samui
Set out for a secluded ocean side picnic on an unhurried half-day tour from Koh Samui. Board a traditional long tail boat for Koh Tan, where you’ll slip into the water and snorkel over a thriving reef that's home to vivid fish and brilliant sponges. Continue across the Gulf to Koh Madsum beach for a sumptuous picnic of Thai foods, and relax into the sand. Sink into the ocean for another swim, sip chilled wine or simply absorb the perfect tranquility of your personal island getaway.
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
• Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
• Vegetarian meal option available
• Approximately six hours, offered in English
Eco-Jungle Safari Tour
Koh Samui is renowned as one of Thailand's most idyllic islands, but you don’t have to spend all day at the beach. Escape the crowds and venture into the jungle on this thrilling six-hour Jeep safari. Visit the Magic Buddha Garden, swim beneath the Namuang waterfall, tour a rubber plantation, and enjoy lunch with a mountain view. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
• Six-hour Jungle Safari tour of Koh Samui by Jeep
• Venture off-road and explore the island’s natural wonders in a 4x4
• Cool off with a swim or play on the water slides at Namuang waterfall
• Enjoy a delicious Thai-style lunch high in the mountains
• Visit the Magic Buddha Garden and a traditional rubber plantation
• Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport
• Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
• Approximately six hours, offered in English
Half-Day Thai Cooking Classes in Koh Samui
Join a half-day cooking class with two professional Chef's on Koh Samui. After a visit to the market to pick out fresh produce, you’ll learn to prepare three seasonal Thai dishes. Then sink your teeth into a three-course lunch including appetizer, main course and dessert accompanied by your choice of beverage. Numbers are limited to six participants for a small-group experience.
• Koh Samui cooking class taught by professional chefs
• Walk to the market to find fresh ingredients
• Prepare a three-course lunch of typical Thai cuisine
• Small-group tour ensures a maximum of six participants
• Approximately four and a half hours, offered in English and French
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Conrad Koh Samui, Thailand
Surrounded by a dazzling azure sea and close to lush rainforests, Conrad Koh Samui is located on the tropical island of Koh Samui. This luxury pool villa resort received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2017. The winner of Asia's Leading Honeymoon Resort by the World Travel Awards 2015 and the Global Winner of Luxury Hideaway Villa at the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2018.
Positioned on a secluded hill on the southwest tip of the island, the Conrad Koh Samui comprises a collection of one-bedroom luxury villas as well as two and three bedroom luxury villas at its exclusive residential wing. Spread over 25 acres, this Koh Samui resort offers panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand's stunning sunsets, outlying islands and the surrounding landscape of lush coconut plantations.
Restaurants | Bars | Lounges
• The expert Chefs at Jahn combine traditional Thai cooking techniques with international ingredients to create our memorable signature dishes.
• The relaxed, open-air Azure Bar & Grill is a great option for guests who want to lounge by the pool and watch the lighting and music change at twilight.
• With interactive wine-tasting evenings, over 1,500 vintages, and one dining table, The Cellar can be reserved by discerning guests.
• Enjoy vibrant flavors in a dynamic atmosphere in Conrad's smart/casual all-day restaurant, Zest, which features both indoor seating options and outdoor dining to allow you to enjoy the ocean views of the Gulf of Thailand.
• KO Lounge offers incredible views of the Gulf of Thailand combined with contemporary Thai design create an ideal setting for sunset cocktails and snacks. Be entertained by live music performances Monday to Saturday.
Spa | Fitness
Idyllic surroundings make Koh Samui a truly exceptional place to rejuvenate. Gaze at the pristine white beaches, clear azure sea and lush tropical rainforests as you indulge in a range of luxurious spa therapies. Rehydrate your delicate skin with a rich facial or relax with a full-body massage and nourishing moisture wrap. Step onto the private deck and bask in the sunshine, as you take in the amazing 270-degree panoramic view of the beautiful surroundings.
Strengthen your body in the fully equipped fitness centre. The gymnasium is equipped with the latest cardiovascular and muscle-building equipment, including elliptical trainers, weight sets, and treadmills. Soothe aching muscles with a session in the sauna, followed by a quick dip in the cold plunge pool. Glide through the tranquil water of your villa's 10-meter infinity pool. Hear the gentle whisper of the waves wash over you as you practice yoga on the beach side deck. This sun-drenched wooden yoga deck is situated on the soft white beach and is a relaxing, tranquil place.
Indulge your adventurous side with an elephant-trek through the lush jungles of Koh Samui, a go-kart race at Bophut, or a zip-line trip through the rainforest canopy. Venture further from the resort and explore the famous Fisherman's Village of Bophut, one of the few places on Koh Samui that retains the island's original Thai-Chinese atmosphere. The beautiful Na Muang waterfall is a truly stunning two-storey natural waterfall against a lavender rock face. A 30 minute walk will take you to the 80 metre peak of Na Muang 2, where you can cool down in a languid pool.
Visit the Wat Phra Yai Temple to marvel at the enormous golden Buddha who gazes out to sea, or go to the Wat Kunaram Temple to pay your respects to Koh Samui's most famous mummified monk. Luang Pho Daeng died in 1973, but his body is remarkably well-preserved and is on display in a specially constructed room of the temple. A more lively attraction is the Samui Butterfly Garden, a beautiful hillside garden teeming with butterflies and brightly colored flowers.
Paradise Park Farm is situated within a tropical rainforest on Khao Pom, Koh Samui's highest mountain, and features a mini zoo, swimming pool, and hilltop restaurant. The animals are checked weekly by a veterinarian and are set free during the day. Walk among gibbons, deer, goats, and emus in this lush, unspoiled setting. Young children can play with the rabbits and guinea pigs, under the supervision of friendly, knowledgeable zookeepers.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097