The villa's rustic-chic escape stretches generously across the island's tropical hillside in an endless sprawl of pavilions, decks, daybeds and sun loungers. Children will find their new favorite hideaway in the tree house and delight in the surge of riding the snaking slide into the infinite lake of the free-form swimming pool. Feast together around the outdoor dining table with wine from your personal cellar. The villa includes a children's tree house, dressing area, outdoor bathroom with steam room, indoor and outdoor showers, private pool, sitting area, dining table, spa treatment area, guest steam room, entertainment area, water slide, daybeds, and sun loungers. The villa has a maximum occupancy of 12 guests,Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Aug 1 2021 to Jul 31 2022||$2,600 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At||Aug 1 2022 to Jul 31 2023||$2,600 per Night||7 Nights|
|Carbon Sense Contribution||2.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• Separate master bedroom, walk through dressing area and bathroom with outdoor vanity, blitz shower, steam room and bath.
• Two further en-suite bedrooms with indoor and outdoor showers, bath and personalized deck areas.
• Separate tree house (children’s room attached to master bedroom), shower and dressing area with bunk beds and private deck.
• Various large terraced areas with sun loungers.
• Half-moon infinity-edged swimming pool with slide
• Separate spa treatment area.
• Separate gym and steam room.
• Functional kitchen with storage.
• Wine cellar.
• Separate entertainment area with 42 inch LCD TV and bathroom area including vanity, shower and luggage area.
The villas at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every villa is equipped with an array of amenities that includes:
• An electric buggy or bicycle for personal use.
• Wi-Fi and LAN connection, DVD player, and BOSE Hi-Fi system with an iPod docking station.
• IDD telephone, espresso machine, tea and coffee making facilities.
• Mr. and Ms. Friday personal butlers.
In addition, guests of the resort get access to the following complimentary resort amenities:
• A welcome drink, cold towel, and fresh fruit upon arrival.
• Access to Soneva Kiri's home-made chocolate and ice-cream parlours.
• A weekly sunset cocktail party at The View Restaurant.
• Access to the Children's Den and Eco Den.
• Access to the resort gym and tennis courts.
• Regular movie screenings at Cinema Paradiso with complimentary popcorn and ice cream.
• A Himalayan singing bowl class, a homemade coconut oil making class, and an introduction to back massages at the Six Senses Spa.
• Introduction to snorkeling.
• Vita Jewel Water tasting.
• Introduction to astronomy with the resort's resident Astronomer at the Observatory.
• Thai heritage cooking demonstration.
|Suite 1|Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2|Guest Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3|Guest Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4|Children's Treehouse||4 Single||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
Soneva Kiri, Thailand
NORTH BEACH| Enjoy this stretch of pure white sands and crystal clear waters, rivaling the beaches of the Maldives. Spend the day here with complimentary non-motorised watersports such as paddleboarding and kayaking. Resort chefs create a daily rotating menu of international favourites, accompanied by refreshing drinks. Boats leave for North Beach from the arrival jetty every hour, on the hour.
THE DEN AND ECO DEN| A giant moulded bamboo playground shaped like a manta ray suspended in the treetops. The Den is dedicated to learning, excitement, and meaningful experiences. The Den is for children aged 5 and up. The Eco Den is for our youngest guests (ages 1-5 years old) and lets them take part in age specific activities while minded by qualified childcare experts and local child carers.
OBSERVATORY| You’ll soon be counting Jupiter's moons and peering at the graceful halo of Saturn’s rings. Go on an adventure through the night skies, learn about deep space objects with our in-house Astronomers or visiting Astronomers. Gaze up at the constellations that our ancestors used to use for navigation, planting and harvesting, and for storytelling.
CINEMA PARADISO| Watch films in our outdoor theatre, a jungle-enshrouded auditorium of cascading cushions over the lagoon's waters. Nibble on gourmet comfort foods, accompanied by creative cocktails. Cinema Paradiso has earlier showings for children and a later one for adults. For the ultimate in intimate movie nights you can book a private screening with beverage and dining options.
• Public screenings are scheduled on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• Private screenings are available on request on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
• Duration: 19:30 - 21:00, 21:30 - 23:00.
SIX SENSES SPA| Embark on sensory journeys without leaving the enclave of Soneva Kiri. Treat yourself locally-inspired treatments to the healing therapies of Asia and beyond. Mud massages, Thai herbal baths, silk facials, the warm oils of Ayurveda and a rich selection of wellness rituals await your choosing.
BENZ'S| This gourmet Thai restaurant is helmed by Chef Benz who was discovered by Sonu and Eva. With a 'no-menu' dining concept, Chef Benz' vast selection of dishes are inspired by ingredients grown on Koh Kood, Koh Chang, and seafood caught by local fishermen.
• Open for dinner.
DINING ROOM| Perched atop rocky cliffs, the Dining Room entreats you to share in moments. At breakfast, bask in a leisurely ambiance as you choose from an array of enticing morning delights. Take your pick from a wealth of global dishes and specialties at dinner.
• Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
THE VIEW| As the resort designed the naturally luxurious playground that is Soneva Kiri, the resort took great delight in the spectacular vistas they discovered. The View takes its name from its unparalleled outlook.
• Open for dinner.
THAI COOKING CLASS| We invite you to master the art of traditional Thai cooking. Join Chef Benz as she sources freshly caught fish in the local fishing village of Ao Salad, before learning how to prepare your first authentic Thai dish. Chef Benz will guide you through the entire process, from choosing ingredients to the finishing touches.
• Duration: 4-5 hours, including lunch.
MUSHROOM CAVE LUNCH| Join us for this private dining experience for just four guests. Take a short trek to a natural cave surrounded by jungle to savour a five-course vegetarian Thai meal or non-vegetarian Western meal made with more than six different varieties of mushrooms, all grown in Soneva Kiri’s Mushroom Hut. The main dish will be prepared live by one of our Chefs, who will tell you about the health and wellness benefits of mushrooms.
• Duration: 2 hours.
TREEPOD DINING| Take fine dining to new heights. Comfortably seated in a bamboo pod, we hoist you up into the tropical foliage of Koh Kood’s ancient rainforest. Gaze out across the boulder-covered shoreline dancing with gentle waves, as you savour gourmet delights and wines, delivered via the zip-line acrobatics of your personal waiter.
• Duration: 2 hours | High Tea: 1 hour.
SONU’S PICNIC| Embrace the castaway life and try Sonu’s favourite – lunch on a remote corner of a nearby beach prepared by your personal chef. Take a dip in the crystal clear, blue lagoon with our in-house snorkeling guide while your chef prepares gourmet temptations in the most intimate of settings.
DIVING| Dive in paradise as you experience the highest international standards from our expert instructors, and impeccable attention to detail from our Hosts. Choose from either Scuba or Open Water Diving courses. Head out to the House Reef, which has not suffered from any coral bleaching and has a incredibly diverse array of coral species, with the healthiest sections of the reef having 58% live coral cover.
KOH RANG SNORKELING| Snorkeling the coral reef at Koh Rang Yai National Marine Park is a fantastic activity for all who love the sea. Encounter the rich and abundant marine life, such as schools of yellow fusiliers, diamond fish, and chevron barracuda as briefed by your very own snorkeling guide. This is an incredible opportunity to discover the healthiest coral in the region and see natural underwater beauty of an untouched island.
• Guests can choose a time at their convenience between 09:00 - 17:00.
NON-MOTORISED WATER SPORTS| The resort offers a range of complimentary non-motorised waters sports including, kayaking, paddleboarding, and hobie cats. Private tuition is available at an additional charge on an hourly basis.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097