Spread across two floors, the one bedroom water retreat comes with its own private pool surrounded by ample area for sunbathing and taking in ocean vistas. The spacious master bedroom comes with a retractable roof so you can watch the stars from the comfort of your bed.
In addition to a children's sleeping area, there is a study, pantry and minibar, bathroom, dressing room, outdoor shower and bath with private access to the lagoon, The living area comes with sunken seats, perfect for lounging. Head upstairs for more seating and a dining sala with roof.
Exclusive Offer – Concierge Credit up to $5,000
For the entire month of April, we are including a credit of up to $5,000 on any activities or services you book through your Rental Escapes concierge.
The promotion applies to bookings made in the month of April 2023 with check-in date before December 31, 2024.
The concierge credit can be applied towards the cost of any service or activity offered and booked through our concierge department.
The amount of the credit is based on the total price of the booking before taxes and fees accoring to the table below:
|Booking Amount||Concierge Credit|
|$5,000 - $9,999||$100|
|$10,000 - $24,999||$250|
|$25,000 - $49,999||$500|
|$50,000 - $99,999||$1,000|
|$100,000 - $149,999||$1,500|
|$150,000 - $249,999||$2,500|
Offer valid from 2023-04-01 to 2023-04-30
For travel between 2023-04-01 and 2024-12-31
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Sep 1 2022 to Aug 31 2023||$2,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Goods & Services Tax||12.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
The 1 Bedroom Water Retreat is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a butler
• Walk-in minibar with espresso machine and private wine fridge
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
|Bedroom 1||1 King
|3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
Soneva Jani, Maldives
Uninterrupted ocean views create a unique castaway experience. The beautifully designed villas offer the ultimate in privacy and laid back luxury.
Discover Soneva Jani's Restaurants on the Island of Medhufaru
• With an upstairs deck to watch sunsets from, try the Sri Lankan Mud Crab curry, or the Alaskan crabs at The Crab Shack. A selection of rosés are the highlight of the drinks menu. Recently voted as the 'World's Most Romantic Restaurant' on CNN. Open for lunch and evening drinks.
• For a unique dining experience, head to Guess Who's Talking. Dine on a secret menu, prepared by a Soneva Jani Chef, in a secret, ever-changing location. There is no menu, with each dish tailored to your preferences. The Chef will reveal themselves only after the meal, to talk about the concept, ingredients and what inspired them. It is advised that guests book before 4 PM on Thursday. Open on Thursday for dinner.
• Begin your day with fresh fruits, juices, and breakfast staples at So Fresh. The day continues with a buffet of organic salads, live cooking stations, the wood-fired pizza oven, tandoors and grills. Sunset aperitifs lead into our evening menus where Chefs take the stage in the open kitchen. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Drinks and tapas can be enjoyed at any time at the day-into-evening overwater bar, The Gathering Bar. As the sun begins to set, ease into an organic aperitif. The main bar has one of the best selections of freshly made cocktails, spirits and liqueurs in the Maldives. Open until the last guest leaves.
• Indulge your sweet tooth in the chocolate room at So Guilty as you choose from handmade chocolates from our in-house chocolatiers. Take your pick of macaroons, truffles, bonbons and chocolates filled with pralines. Open daily.
• At So Cool, choose from a multitude of ice creams and sorbets, mix and match the classics with Soneva Jani's limited-edition flavours. Gourmet charcuterie, cheese and preserves can also be enjoyed here throughout the day and evening.
Soneva Jani Experiences
Watch classic and contemporary favourites beneath the stars or take your Cinema Paradiso experience to new heights, while the Chef's craft a menu of comfort food and nibbles. Refreshing cocktails, complimentary popcorn and ice creams can also be arranged.
The Soleni Dive Centre’s multilingual PADI instructors and the small dive group sizes ensure that you enjoy world-class diving experiences, whether you’re doing your first or your hundredth dive. There are many dive sites with rich marine life around the resort, sure to tempt all marine enthusiasts.
From soothing scrubs and oils of local coconuts to Tibetan hot stones, you are invited to embark on sensory journeys of authentic treatments from near and far. Enter the peaceful enclave of the Soneva Spa and choose from a variety of body treatments, specialist traditions and wellness therapies.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri