These light-filled villas sit on their own secluded jetty, each with a private entrance deck, surrounded by the aquamarine ocean. Outside, there's a new private pool and a balcony with a daybed, where you can relax as the sun rises and sets on the ocean. Inside, the spacious living area with floor-to-ceiling windows provides plenty of space to unwind.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Jun 30 2022||$2,031 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Jul 1 2022 to Sep 30 2022||$2,069 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Oct 1 2022 to Dec 19 2022||$3,188 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2022 to Jan 8 2023||$4,206 per Night||5 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Maximum occupancy: three-adults plus one-child
• Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge
• Meal supplement plans are available, contact Rental Escapes for pricing (meal plans are mandatory for Christmas and New Year's weeks)
The One-Bedroom Water Villa with Pool is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a full time butler (shared service)
• Access to COMO Shambhala including steam room, hydrotherapy pool and 24-hour gym
• Use of non-motorized water sports equipment, snorkeling equipment, DVD library and all-day guest lounge
• Breakfast service
• Coffee and tea making facilities
• Wireless internet access throughout the resort
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfers by speed boat to and from the resort
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite..|
COMO Cocoa Island, Maldives
COMO Cocoa Island is an understated private island resort in the Maldives, with 34-overwater villas allowing you to slip from your balcony into the turquoise lagoon to explore the sea life-rich house reef. We promise what few luxury Maldivian resorts can truly provide: peacefulness, privacy and the opportunity to do very little - very little, that is, aside from stroll on silk-soft sand, snorkel in a world of colourful marine life and simply relax, whether that's on a massage table or on a daybed staring out at the hypnotic azure ocean.
Dining Options at COMO Cocoa Island
• Ufaa serves modern interpretations of Indian and Mediterranean cuisine with an emphasis on local produce, including seafood and COMO Shambhala healthful eating options. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• Faru Bar is an easy-going, foot-in-the-sand resort bar where the inventive bartenders put together refreshing cocktails (and mocktails). Fine wines, classic cigars and light snacks also feature, alongside some easy beats at sunset. Faru Bar is open from 10 AM until late, adjacent to the infinity pool and leading directly to the beach.
Activities and Experiences at COMO Cocoa Island
COMO Shambhala Retreat, the island wellness centre, is the embodiment of the philosophy for healthy living. Inspiration was drawn from the surroundings, with treatment pavilions that combine natural wood, traditional Maldivian coral walls and thatched roofs. The treatment rooms - two double and one single - have commanding views of the turquoise lagoon, while the couple's pavilion overlooks tropical foliage. COMO Shambhala also has one of the only hydrotherapy pools in the Maldives, where guests can relax in the heated water, with purpose-built high pressure jets to target different areas of the body. Open from 9 AM to 9 PM.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri