Attention honeymooners! Guests celebrating their honeymoon at COMO Cocoa Island will receive an array of amenities. Six night stays will receive a bottle of champagne, daily fruit platter, gift from Cocoa Island and $60 spa crest (per person). Seven or more night stays will receive a bottle of champagne, daily fruit platter, complimentary 60-minute spa treatment per couple and a candlelit dinner with a bottle of champagne for two.
The split-level Dhoni Water Villas stand out for their unusual design: shaped like a traditional Maldivian 'dhoni' fishing boat, they make you feel like you're floating on the ocean. The generous living room is a calming space to relax, while the over water private terrace has a staircase that leads to the lagoon’s warm waters.
Combined Stay Offer
Book your stay at COMO Cocoa Island with a direct seaplane transfer between the resorts and receive a complimentary PCR test for your stay at the second resort as well as 35% off on room rates, a daily half board meal plan for two guests per room, and one complimentary Sunset Cruise for two guests per room once during the stay.
Contact a reservations manager for more information. Minimum four-night stay required. Direct seaplane transfer is subject to weather conditions, in the unlikely event of bad weather, an optional transfer will be offered. Blackout dates: December 20, 2021 - January 9, 2022, February 1 - 28, 2022, April 10 - 18, 2022
Offer valid from 2021-10-26 to 2022-12-19
For travel between 2021-11-01 and 2022-12-19
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 10 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$1,969 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Jun 30 2022||$1,400 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Jul 1 2022 to Sep 30 2022||$1,425 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Oct 1 2022 to Dec 19 2022||$1,913 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2022 to Jan 8 2023||$2,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Maximum occupancy: two-adults or two-adults plus one-infant
• Rates are inclusive of government tax and service charge
• Meal supplement plans are available, contact Rental Escapes for pricing (meal plans are mandatory for Christmas and New Year's weeks)
The Dhoni Water Villas are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Access to COMO Shambhala including steam room, hydrotherapy pool and 24-hour gym
• Use of non-motorized water sports equipment, snorkeling equipment, DVD library and all-day guest lounge
• Breakfast service
• Coffee and tea making facilities
• Wireless internet access throughout the resort
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfers by speed boat to and from the resort
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
COMO Cocoa Island, Maldives
COMO Cocoa Island is an understated private island resort in the Maldives, with 34-overwater villas allowing you to slip from your balcony into the turquoise lagoon to explore the sea life-rich house reef. We promise what few luxury Maldivian resorts can truly provide: peacefulness, privacy and the opportunity to do very little - very little, that is, aside from stroll on silk-soft sand, snorkel in a world of colourful marine life and simply relax, whether that's on a massage table or on a daybed staring out at the hypnotic azure ocean.
Dining Options at COMO Cocoa Island
• Ufaa serves modern interpretations of Indian and Mediterranean cuisine with an emphasis on local produce, including seafood and COMO Shambhala healthful eating options. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• Faru Bar is an easy-going, foot-in-the-sand resort bar where the inventive bartenders put together refreshing cocktails (and mocktails). Fine wines, classic cigars and light snacks also feature, alongside some easy beats at sunset. Faru Bar is open from 10am until late, adjacent to the infinity pool and leading directly to the beach.
Activities and Experiences at COMO Cocoa Island
COMO Shambhala Retreat, the island wellness centre, is the embodiment of the philosophy for healthy living. Inspiration was drawn from the surroundings, with treatment pavilions that combine natural wood, traditional Maldivian coral walls and thatched roofs. The treatment rooms - two double and one single - have commanding views of the turquoise lagoon, while the couple's pavilion overlooks tropical foliage. COMO Shambhala also has one of the only hydrotherapy pools in the Maldives, where guests can relax in the heated water, with purpose-built high pressure jets to target different areas of the body. Open from 9 AM to 9 PM.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097