Please note that construction work will begin on the main swimming area for upgrades, scheduled from August 16th through October 1st, 2021. Breakfast service will be moved to Tai, the Japanese restaurant. Additionally, the pool bar and the relaxing patio area will be moved to the beach adjacent to Tai, while all other areas are operating as normal.
With over water villas and beach suites, COMO Maalifushi is the ultimate away-from-it-all destination for families, couples, surfers and divers. There are some excellent breaks nearby as well as a string of uninhabited private islands, where there are seasonal hammerhead and manta ray sightings.
This two-storey four-bedroom COMO Residence offers all the comfort that one would expect from a luxury COMO resort, combining endless sea views with a contemporary living area, spacious media room and full kitchen. The sundeck is completed with loungers and furniture's suitable for private dining, with butler service included.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Apr 12 2021 to Sep 30 2021||$8,514 per Night||5 Nights|
|High Season||Oct 1 2021 to Dec 19 2021||$10,290 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2021 to Jan 9 2022||$14,784 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 10 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$10,764 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||May 1 2022 to Jun 30 2022||$8,514 per Night||5 Nights|
|High Season||Jul 1 2022 to Sep 30 2022||$8,946 per Night||5 Nights|
|High Season||Oct 1 2022 to Dec 19 2022||$10,602 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2022 to Jan 8 2023||$15,522 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are based on the standard occupancy of eight guests. The maximum occupancy is ten adults, or eight adults and four children. Please inquire for additional rates for extra guests.
Meal plans are compulsory over the holiday period, and are not included in the above rates.
The Two Bedroom COMO Villas is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Daily breakfast
• Private pool and sundeck with loungers and dining table
• Coffee and tea making facilities (Nespresso machine)
• Wi-Fi internet access throughout the resort
• Use of non-motorised water sports equipment
• Use of snorkelling equipment
• Bottle water and fresh fruit daily in all rooms, suites and villas
• Bluetooth stereo speaker in all rooms, suites and villas
• Use of movie library in rooms
• Beach bag and flip flops
• Tea/coffee making facilities in all rooms, suites and villas
• COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
• Scheduled yoga class
• Access to COMO Shambhala Retreat (Steam Room, Sauna, Jacuzzi, 24 hours gym)
• Access to lounge at seaplane terminal upon arrival/departure
• Dedicated 24 hour butler service
|Bedroom 1||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3 | Master||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
COMO Maalifushi, Maldives
COMO Maalifushi is the first and only resort to open on the unspoilt Thaa Atoll, in the archipelago’s southern reaches well regarded for its diving and surf breaks. Its culturally appropriate architecture includes low-lying garden and overwater villas, with views of white beach, tropical greenery and cobalt lagoon.
Dining and Cuisine
• Madi (meaning Manta Ray in the local Dhivehi language) takes its inspiration from the region’s fresh, tropical produce and abundant seafood. Open daily from 7:30 Am to 10:30 AM, 12 PM to 3 PM and 7 PM to 10 PM.
• Tai, or red snapper, which is a celebratory fish in Japanese culture, aims to be among the finest Japanese restaurants in the Maldives. Open Monday to Thursday from 5 PM to 10 PM and Saturday to Sunday from 5 PM to 10 PM.
• Food at Thila is easygoing and family-friendly, with salads, freshly cooked seafood, pizzas and Turkish ‘pide’. Open daily from 11 AM to 11 PM.
Wellness by COMO Shambhala
The COMO Shambhala Retreat at COMO Maalifushi in the Maldives goes hand-in-hand with the private island resort experience. Eight double treatment pavilions are set over the water, with doors that open wide so you can relax on a massage bed or in our oversized bathtubs listening to the sound of the waves and the ocean breeze. The Spa has steam, sauna and Jacuzzi areas, as well as an open-air yoga pavilion located on the sunrise side of the island, with views of the Indian Ocean. The Spa also has a state-of-the-art fitness centre, as well as expert instruction in yoga, meditation, and core connection. Treatments are based on Asian traditions, from Thai Massage, Taksu and Indonesian Massage, to Foot Reflexology and Indian Head Massage.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097