The Family Villa with Pool at Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa is your very own luxury beachfront retreat – everything your family dreamed a holiday in the Maldives could be, and more.
Designed to be like a private home, there is space in abundance; a private stretch of powdery soft beach, infinity pool and even a rooftop terrace for star-gazing. A separate living room area adds an area to relax to the villa.
This villa can be adapted to accommodate families or groups. A lockable master bedroom provides complete privacy.
Both couples and families alike will find this spacious beachfront retreat their perfect hideaway and the Personal Butler is on hand to deal with all your needs.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 8 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$2,125 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Jul 31 2022||$1,750 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid||Aug 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$2,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 per Day|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• 10% service charge and 12% tax is included in the nightly rate
• Rates are based on two-adults, each additional guest will be charged an extra guest fee up to three-adults or two-adults and two-children
The Deluxe Sunset Beach Villa with Pool is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a butler
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Unlimited use of non-motorized water sports (license required for some activities and charges apply for instructors)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Half-board, full-board and all-inclusive meal plans
• Sea plane transfers
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub||En-suite|
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa - the perfect island retreat in the Maldives, is located in the northern Haa Alifu Atoll. An exclusive all-suite Maldives resort for those who demand genuine luxury and the utmost in privacy.
Set on a crescent-shaped private island, this incredible resort offers a choice of private villas or private villas with pools for its guests to unwind and enjoy a home away from home. Beachside or over the water villas and the associated privacy levels offered are the hallmark of this award winning destination, which boasts some of the largest beachfront villas in the Maldives.
Gourmands, Foodies and food lovers alike can indulge in an award winning culinary experience. Wellbeing is a core part of the Hideaway experience, with the divine Hideaway Spa offering a range of treatments for rejuvenation and relaxation. The abundance of fish life around this Maldives resort is second to none, making it a prime location for snorkeling and scuba diving.
The perfect Maldives retreat, Hideaway offers the utmost in romance and is one of the preferred destinations for those celebrating their honeymoon. Families are very welcome at Hideaway, with an extensive Kids Club available to help keep young travelers entertained during their stay.
Dining Options at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa
• With relaxed dining by the pool, Meeru Bar & Grill is the perfect place to unwind after a day in paradise. Authentic pizzas, hand crafted and cooked in a wood-fired oven, succulent cuts of meat cooked to perfection on the Lava Stone Grill and lobsters straight from the water to the grill are just a few of the delectable treats on the international menu. Enjoy dinner on the deck outside whilst spotting stingrays, baby sharks and fish swimming in the ocean below. At night Meeru Bar and Grill comes into its own with its extensive bar and friendly bartenders ready to mix up a cocktail or serve a drink from one of the largest whisky and fine champagne collections in the Maldives.
• This sand-floored oceanfront restaurant offers a warm welcome to food lovers with its expansive and daily changing buffet. A dining highlight at Matheefaru - which means coral reef in the local language - is the team of talented chefs who offer live cooking for the perfectly seasoned dish made the way you like best. Dinner is a magical affair where diners sit on the open air deck under a sea of stars. For an utterly romantic experience we recommend booking one of the two over-water private dining pavilions.
• Samsara Asian Fusion offers serene surroundings coupled with an exquisite fusion of Thai, Indian and Japanese influences. It boasts a romantic location of an open-air terrace perched on stilts above the impossibly blue lagoon; outstanding fine dining and a teppanyaki table that will excite the taste buds. Samsara will be a pleasure to be experienced more than once.
• Take in the sublime panoramas from the Sunset Pool Café whilst sampling flavor infused dishes with Asian and European influences. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, poolside dining can be enjoyed at any time of day, and always with stunning views of the island.
Activities and Experiences at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa
With the Indian Ocean never more than a few steps away, you may not need a pool but just in case you do, the resort has two-infinity pools where you can relax and soak up the tropical sun. The majestic freeform infinity pool next to Meeru Bar & Grill is 21.6m x 30m and has stunning ocean views, a children’s splash pool and a bridge leading to an island - a prime spot for sunbathing. The oceanfront infinity pool at the Sunset Pool Café on the southern tip of the island and has a sophisticated, grownup feel with chill out music, sun loungers and attentive bar service.
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa offers both private and group classes dedicated to well-being and healthy living. The calm and relaxing surroundings of Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa are the ideal setting to practice yoga. The yoga instructor offers private and group classes in a variety of yoga styles, including Hatha Yoga.
Fitness enthusiasts are truly spoiled here at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa. Enjoy a game of tennis on one of two outdoor, hard surface courts, shoot a few hoops on the half-basketball court or join the team members for a kick about on the AstroTurf soccer pitch and the traditional beach holiday game of volleyball. Perhaps jog along the beach, bicycle along the hidden trails, hit a few balls on our tennis courts or work out at our fully equipped gym.
Tennis fans can indulge in their favourite game here at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa. Two outdoor, hard surface courts await your match. Both courts are floodlit, meaning that it is also possible to play in the evening when the Maldives heat is less.
Tender Hearts Kids' Club ensures both children and parents have a fun filled, adventurous, happy and exciting holiday. The 50-square metre playground area hosts a variety of games and activities for your little ones. There is also a small library, board games and bicycles, and a dedicated, well-trained and creative team is on hand to take care of the children.
Spellbinding surroundings and heavenly treatments honor the harmony of mind, body and soul at Hideaway Spa. With its design influenced by the breathtaking natural beauty of the Maldives, sand, sun and sea themes echo throughout internal waterways and water walls, open areas and sandy floors. The delicate combination of coconut and teak timber furnishing, sukabumi stone, java rosso tumble stone, sandstone, pink slate, onyx and silk fabrics offer a journey for the senses.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097