Olive groves and golf course views can be admired from Amanjena's 175-square metre (1,883-square feet) pavilions which comprise a combined living area and bedroom and private courtyard. Sheltered beneath their own graceful Venetian-style stucco domes, the Pavilions are elegantly decorated with Berber carpets and zellij floor tiles for a tasteful Moroccan feel. Ideal for couples seeking space and seclusion in a palatial setting, king beds and Ouarzazate green marble bathtubs create an opulent aesthetic, while outside, large lounging sofas and a gazebo ensure ample space for lounging.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Jul 1 2021 to Aug 31 2021||€400 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 1 2021 to Sep 12 2021||€520 per Night||2 Nights|
|High||Sep 13 2021 to Nov 14 2021||€720 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||Nov 15 2021 to Nov 30 2021||€400 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Dec 1 2021 to Dec 22 2021||€520 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 23 2021 to Jan 2 2022||€920 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 3 2022 to Jan 8 2022||2 Nights|
|Mid||Jan 9 2022 to Jan 22 2022||€520 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||Jan 23 2022 to Feb 9 2022||€400 per Night||2 Nights|
|High||Feb 10 2022 to Apr 7 2022||€720 per Night||2 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 8 2022 to Apr 24 2022||€920 per Night||2 Nights|
|High||Apr 25 2022 to Jun 18 2022||€720 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Jun 19 2022 to Jul 2 2022||€520 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||Jul 3 2022 to Aug 31 2022||€400 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 1 2022 to Sep 10 2022||€520 per Night||2 Nights|
|High||Sep 11 2022 to Nov 12 2022||€720 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 13 2022 to Nov 26 2022||€520 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||Nov 27 2022 to Dec 1 2022||€400 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Dec 2 2022 to Dec 10 2022||€520 per Night||2 Nights|
|High||Dec 11 2022 to Dec 22 2022||€720 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 23 2022 to Jan 7 2023||€920 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 8 2023 to Jan 14 2023||€720 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Jan 15 2023 to Jan 28 2023||€520 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||Jan 29 2023 to Feb 18 2023||€400 per Night||2 Nights|
|High||Feb 19 2023 to Feb 28 2023||€720 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Mar 1 2023 to Mar 11 2023||€520 per Night||2 Nights|
|High||Mar 12 2023 to Mar 25 2023||€720 per Night||2 Nights|
|Peak||Mar 26 2023 to Mar 31 2023||€920 per Night||2 Nights|
|Local TaxCharged at the resort upon departure||€5 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Rates are based on double occupancy, an additional guest can be accommodated for €160 per night
Guests staying at Amanjena over New Year's week must purchase the Festive Dinner Supplement. Each adult will be charged €1,152 per night, each child between the age 12 and 16 will be charge €576 per night. Children under the age of 11 will be served from the kids menu.
The Amanjena Pavilions are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Return transfer from Marrakech International Airport
• Breakfast for two
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Inspired by the rose-hued buildings of old Marrakech, palatial Amanjena lies just outside the fabled Red City. Shady courtyards with petal-strewn fountains lead to the central basin that nourishes the gardens in which spacious standalone guest pavilions rest, many with private pools. Views over Amelkis Golf Course extend to the High Atlas Mountains on the horizon.
Dining Options within Amanjena
• Local musicians provide the soundtrack to dining in The Morocco Restaurant serene courtyard every evening, a candlelit fountain at its heart. Berber culinary traditions and Moorish, Andalusian and Middle Eastern influences meet on the all-day menu - a kaleidoscope of flavours true to the melting-pot cuisine of Morocco.
• Overlooking Amanjena's serene swimming pool, Nama celebrates Japan's Unesco-protected washoku cuisine with artfully plated sushi and sashimi at the heart of its menu. Open for lunch and dinner Wednesday - Sunday, the restaurant is centred by a robata grill and sushi counter, where guests can watch the Chefs work their magic. Fresh seafood is delivered daily from Essaouira on the coast.
• A mood of easy going elegance pervades Amanjena's atmospheric Bar with its signature columns and lofty ceiling. Here, Aman’s award-winning bartender blends the finest spirits with the fruits and herbs of Morocco to create extraordinary signature cocktails. He also shares his knowledge with guests in private cocktail classes.
Experiences and Recreation at Amanjena
Dedicated to personal wellness, Amanjena's Spa facilities are serene and timeless, designed to calm, soothe and rejuvenate while expert therapists work on restoring optimal wellbeing. Treatments include massages, facials, scrubs and wraps, as well as manicures and pedicures.
Moments from Amanjena and the Old Town, the 27-hole Amelkis Golf Club is ranked as one of the finest in Morocco, known for the technical challenges posed by a number of its holes. Not far away Royal Golf Marrakech offers a narrower layout with lush vegetation and gardens that date back to the 1930.
Rising from the sands of the Sahara 4,167-metres to the top of Jbel Toubkal, North Africa's highest peak, the Atlas Mountains are one of the world’s most dramatic ranges. Ascend to Kasbah du Toubkal by car, helicopter or foot, and enjoy a picnic lunch with panoramic views, 1,800 metres above sea level.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097