This simple villa is a dream in the turquoise lagoon of Mauritius, a luxury location for a great holiday for one couple or small family. Peaceful and magical place! Simple and unique water front villa with four air conditioned en-suite bedroom and a private beach.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jan 8 - Jan 7, 2023||Jan 8 2022 to Jan 7 2023||€16,800 per Week||7 Nights|
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable||$149 Flat|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• A 9th guest can be accommodated for the price of €500 per week
Villa Shangri-La is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper
• 2 waitresses are at your service from 8am – 4pm. They will also prepare delicious typical or classic dishes for you (cost of food and beverages at an additional cost)
• Welcome meal
• Bed linens and pool/bath towels
• 2 kayaks available for guest use
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a extra housekeeping and butler
• Individualized welcome at airport
• Private lounge access "The Yu Lounge" while waiting for customs
• Airport transfer in luxury car
• Full board: menus prepared by Patrice Dumont, former chef of the 2** Michelin restaurant, Le Pressoir
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Roches Noires, Mauritius
Mauritius is one of the world’s top luxury tourism destinations. It possesses a wide range of natural and man-made attractions, enjoys a sub-tropical climate with clear warm sea waters, attractive beaches, tropical fauna and flora complemented by a multi-ethnic and cultural population that is friendly and welcoming mostly people of Indian, African, Chinese and European descent, speaking English, French, Creole. Mauritius has also one of the highest rates of returning tourism visitors in the world.
10 minutes from One & Only Golf Course.
10 minutes from Le Touessrok Golf Course.
10 minutes from Le Saint Geran Golf Course.
10 minutes from Belle Mare Plage.
1 hour from the airport.
The villa can be reached by a long jetty from the main land by car, rarely submersible during heavy rains.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097