The perfect fit for families traveling with small children. Our Private Residences or luxurious apartments feature an open-concept living with sliding glass walls, that open onto a terrace with a plunge pool creating a seamless indoor and outdoor experience. The unit offers a gourmet kitchen and 4,295 square feet of total living space with four interconnected bedrooms The unit includes two master bedrooms with an outdoor shower and full marble bathrooms for each bedroom. These units are located inside the property, at the right hand side of the resort and close to the lazy river swimming pool.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Jan 15 2021 to Jan 15 2022||$4,700 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Please note the above rate is the "starting at" rate. Rates are dynamic and subject to change without notice. Contact a Rental Escapes reservations agent for more information.
The Four Seasons Punta Mita is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this suite is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Turndown service
• Children's welcome gift
• Coffee and tea service
• One golf cart for the duration of the stay (seats up to six people)
• Villa host for check-in and check-out assistance
• Contemporary Mexican coastal styling with regional art and furnishings
• L'Occitane toiletries
• One additional rollaway and/or crib per bedroom
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
Four Seasons Punta Mita, Punta de Mita (Punta Mita)
Located within a 400-acre nature reserve on a private peninsula overlooking Bahia de Banderas, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita is just 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta, yet feels a world away.
• Destined to become the heart of the Resort, the new Dos Catrinas menu sizzles with exceptional Mexican food: traditional fare with a contemporary twist and mouth-watering craft cocktails created by the best in Riviera Nayarit.
• Experience cool ocean breezes and Punta Mita's best sunsets as you dine at Bahia by Richard Sandoval, a seafood-centric grill and restaurant.
• Meaning 'sacred place by the ocean' in native Huichol, Aramara combines contemporary Asian cooking techniques with seafood fresh from the shores of Punta Mita and the neighbouring fishing village of Sayulita.
• Linger over cocktails and lunch at Tamai Pool Bar, or savour caviar and Champagne during sunset, at our open-air bar located next to the adults-only pool.
• Stop in for a quick bite or toast a successful 18-holes at Top of the Tail named for our signature island green. You'll find us on the upper level of the clubhouse, overlooking our two Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses and the ocean.
• Gently swaying daybeds, light seafood dishes and evening fire pits invite all-day relaxation at The Shack on Las Cuevas Beach.
• From fresh fruit smoothies and coffee drinks to sundowners with live music, the laid-back Cora Lounge is an inviting, all-day retreat overlooking the Nuna Pool and the ocean.
PUNTA MITA BAHIA GOLF COURSE
This Jack Nicklaus-designed course features panoramic views of Bahia de Banderas, a hole nestled on the beach just steps from Punta Mita's famed El Faro surf spot, and stunning lakes and water features.
PUNTA MITA PACIFICO GOLF COURSE
Home to the famed 'Tail of the Whale' - the world’s only natural island green - this all-level, Jack Nicklaus-designed course offers views across the Sierra Madre Mountains, Bahia de Banderas and the Pacific.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097