Book your next vacation at the Grand Residences by Marriott Mayfair with Rental Escapes and receive the choice of one activity for four guests. See below for additional information or contact a reservations manager.
Relax in the comfort of your spacious living area where there is plenty of room for the whole family or a group of friends. Unwind after your fun-filled day in London in your well-appointed bedroom, with perks like plush bedding and 24-hour room service. Enjoy a king bed with plush bedding in both bedrooms of your spacious two-bedroom suite. Enjoy the convenience of having your own kitchen to prepare meals or snacks throughout your stay. The well-appointed suite bathrooms offer elegant touches and modern decor. With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, you have the room to spread out during your London getaway.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting At||Jul 1 2021 to Jun 30 2022||£7,376 per Week||7 Nights|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting At||Jul 1 2022 to Jun 30 2023||£7,376 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Book your next vacation at the Grand Residences by Marriott Mayfair with Rental Escapes and receive the choice of one activity for four guests.
London Thames River Dinner Cruise
Take to the Thames for a sparkling river dinner sailing past London’s waterfront sights. Settle at your table to savor a delectable dinner and admire floodlit city sights such as Tower Bridge, the London Eye, and Big Ben as you eat and relax, and enjoy enchanting live entertainment.
• Thames River dinner cruise in London
• Cruise along the Thames aboard a luxurious boat
• Pass top London attractions such as Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and Big Ben
• Upgrade to the Premier Dinner option to include wine and mineral water
Best of London Tour
See the English capital’s top landmarks on this most comprehensive of London magical tours. Take a tour of beautiful St Paul’s Cathedral, then make a photo stop at Westminster Abbey. Watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace and visit the Tower of London, where you'll have free time for lunch (own expense). Enjoy an extended river sightseeing cruise, and upgrade to cap everything with a London.
• Eye flight or cream tea at Harrods
• See top city attractions like Westminster Abbey on a full-day city tour of London
• Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
• Relax on a private River Thames sightseeing cruise
• Upgrade to include a cream tea or a London Eye flight
Rural England Highlights Tour
Avoid the hassle of renting a car to see rural England’s highlights with help from this full-day tour which includes round-trip transport from London. Choose from two options to find what best suits your preferences, and travel by air-conditioned coach bus with onboard wireless internet access. You can either combine a visit to Stonehenge with a pub lunch in Lacock and a walking tour of Windsor, or opt to visit both Windsor Castle and Stonehenge with a break for a traditional English pub lunch. Both options also pass by the city of Bath, hometown of Jane Austen.
• Visit Stonehenge with a guide
• Sit down for lunch (or dinner) at a traditional English pub
• Enjoy a coach tour of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath, home of the famous author Jane Austen
• Go for a walking tour of Windsor or visit Windsor Castle (depending on selection chosen)
Special conditions apply. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Grand Residences by Marriott Mayfair, United Kingdom
Grand Residences by Marriott Mayfair welcomes you to its Central London location with deluxe comfort, and contemporary style. Housed within an Edwardian-style townhouse, our premium vacation rentals provide unmatched access to some of London's most legendary landmarks, from Hyde Park and Marble Arch to Oxford Street and the West End.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097