High above the Rhone Valley, escape into the mountains to enjoy this luxurious take on a traditional Swiss chalet, close to unbeatable Swiss ski runs and surrounded by incredible mountain vistas.
Chalet Christina’s sophisticated interiors nod to the Alpine vernacular with characterful timber ceilings, cozy furs and magnificent mountain views at every turn. Up to 26 guests can be accommodated here. The eight master suites all boast private dressing rooms, sophisticated bathrooms and gorgeous balconies. Plus, there are two children's dormitories which can host up to ten children.
Chalet Christina’s magnificent interiors create a welcoming ambiance of luxe sophistication. Gather friends and family in the grand living space to relax around the crackling wood-burning fire. Share a toast at the private bar, then retire to the dining room where you can satisfy your appetites on the evening's delicacy, prepared by your in-house chef.
The highlight of the property is the impressive spa complex, dominated by the beautiful heated outdoor pool. Shared with the neighbouring Chalet Christiano (sleeps up to sixteen), it offers a superb way to relax after a day out on the slopes. This 1,000m² spa space is a heavenly haven of Bahia Blanca marble, glossy teak and Baccarat crystal chandeliers. Head outside to the bubbling Jacuzzi and idyllic swimming pool. Inside, you can soothe those tired muscles in the sauna. Or continue your work out in the fitness room or yoga studio. This shared space also boasts a bar area, cinema room and a billiard room for further après ski options.
For those who need to stay connected during their stay, there is a comfortable private office space where you can work in peace.
Wherever you turn in Chalet Christina, you are surrounded by impressive views of the Valais Alps, the chain of mountain peaks that stretches from the Matterhorn to Mont Blanc. The twin towns of Crans and Montana have a ski area that spans 140 km of slopes, served by 19 lifts, at elevations between 1,510 and 2,927 metres – from the high plateau of the Plaine Morte Glacier to the broad, open pistes that are perfect for beginners and deep-snow skiers. The 12km valley descent down the Piste Nationale is the longest in the region. Or advanced skiers can take the chairlift to La Toula to find a really challenging descent.
In summer, mountain footpaths, sparkling swimming lakes and adventure sports such as canyoning, mountain climbing, water skiing and paragliding are all available on your doorstep. And the 18-hole Severiano Ballesteros Golf Course offers up breath-taking views from the high plateau.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jan 10 - Feb 11, 2022||Jan 10 2022 to Feb 11 2022||€180,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Feb 12 - Feb 27, 2022||Feb 12 2022 to Feb 27 2022||€196,875 per Week||7 Nights|
|Feb 28 - Apr 30, 2022||Feb 28 2022 to Apr 30 2022||€180,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|May 1 - Nov 18, 2022||May 1 2022 to Nov 18 2022||€135,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security DepositRefundable security deposit||€15,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• For dates reserved outside the ski season, only daily housekeeping, Daily chef for 3 meals and service staff included.
• We maintain the right to require an additional amount during the stay if we observe any damages caused to the property, exceeding the guaranteed amount.
• APA (Advance payment amount) : An amount of CHF 250 per adult per day and CHF 150 per child below 12 years old will be added for incidentals.
Chalet Christina is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper, waiter, Chef and driver
• Daily full luxury breakfast for all guests
• Daily afternoon tea service
• Private chef (8 hours) to prepare breakfast and evening meals (food and drink charged as extra for the evening meal)
• Water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
• Daily housekeeping and turn down service
• Service staff during meal times
• Night shift (drinks service)
• Groceries shopping (charged at cost, except for Breakfast and Afternoon Tea, included)
• Arrival transfer from a Swiss airport for all guests by car/minibus (same time)
• Departure transfer to a Swiss airport for all guests by car/minibus (same time)
• Driver service within the resort
• Use of Spa
• Laundry service including ironing
|Bedroom 1||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 5||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 6||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 7||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 8||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 9||5 Single||5 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 10||5 Single||5 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 10||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097