Offering 155 square metres (1,668 square feet) of living space over two levels, the two-bedroom Adriatic Suite can be combined with an interconnecting Cottage to cater for groups. Three private terraces have superb views of the Adriatic Sea.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 29 2021 to May 26 2021||$2,430 per Night||2 Nights|
|Shoulder||May 27 2021 to Jun 9 2021||€3,065 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Jun 10 2021 to Jun 30 2021||€4,150 per Night||2 Nights|
|Peak||Jul 1 2021 to Aug 21 2021||€5,700 per Night||3 Nights|
|Mid||Aug 22 2021 to Sep 4 2021||€4,150 per Night||2 Nights|
|Shoulder||Sep 5 2021 to Oct 2 2021||€3,065 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||Oct 3 2021 to Oct 23 2021||€2,430 per Night||2 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates do not include VAT and service charge.
Please Note: Island is closed from October 25, 2020 to April 28, 2021 & October 24, 2021 to March 31, 2022.
Aman Sveti Stefan is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this accommodation is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Breakfast service
• Wireless internet access
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Airport transfers
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Aman Sveti Stefan, Montenegro
A Fortified Island Village, and a Royal Residence on the Adriatic
Aman Sveti Stefan is a story in two parts. One is a beautifully preserved 15th-century fishing village on a fortified islet; the other, on the mainland, is the shore-side former summer home of the Queen Maria of Yugoslavia - a rustic retreat and a royal residence connected by an isthmus. Together, these historic properties occupy an 80-acre patch of Montenegro’s wildly beautiful coast, including three idyllic swimming pools and a trio of pink-sand beaches that are among the most beautiful on the Adriatic.
Aman Sveti Stefan is divided between Sveti Stefan island and Villa Milocer on the mainland. While the island and its facilities are open seasonally from 1 May to 24 October, Villa Milocer and the Aman Spa on the mainland remain open year-round.
Dining at Aman Sveti Stefan
• Spanning two-tiered terraces on Sveti Stefan Island, with a sea view from every table, Arva is a fine-dining experience inspired by the culinary heritage and convivial dining culture of Italy. Open for dinner from May to October, Arva's kitchen transforms the finest of Montenegro’s seasonal ingredients into satisfying sharing platters and boldly flavored fresh pasta, seafood dishes and organic vegetables.
• Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Piazza is the social hub of life on Sveti Stefan Island, where guests come to dine, drink and relax in an enchanting open-air setting. It comprises a quartet of venues, including a bar, enoteca, which celebrates local wines; antipasti bar, and taverna, which serves rustic Mediterranean menus showcasing fresh organic produce.
• The quintessential spot to admire the sun setting over the sea and watch the lights of Budva town twinkling across the water, Rakija is Sveti Stefan Island’s main bar. Attached to Arva restaurant, it offers an extensive and inventive signature cocktail menu that celebrates local spirits – such as the rakija fruit brandy that gives the bar its name.
• Set beside the idyllic adults-only infinity pool on Sveti Island, the Cliff Pool Bar serves light snacks and refreshments throughout the day. Surrounded by pine trees, the bar and poolside take in the sublime panorama of the Adriatic and Budva Bay, making this especially well suited to special events and celebrations.
• Open for all-day dining year-round, Villa Milocer Restaurant on the mainland is spread over an indoor dining room and a wisteria-draped loggia for dining alfresco, looking out over King's Beach and its azure sea. The menu promises a tasting tour of the Adriatic, taking in classic and contemporary dishes from across the region.
Wellness and Fitness at Aman Sveti Stefan
Looking out across the blue of the Adriatic, the green lawns of Villa Milocer, and the rose-gold sands of Queen’s Beach, the Aman Spa cultivates a sense of profound privacy and restorative calm. Treatments draw upon Montenegro's age-old tradition of the wild harvest, drawing on more than 650 medicinal herbs. The Aman Sveti Stefan Spa celebrates the restorative effect of water in its sea-view setting, body treatments and state-of-the-art facilities, with a trio of hydrotherapy suites offering scrubs, wraps and baths to rejuvenate the skin and reawaken the senses. Lined in slate and walled in glass, the pool is the spa's crowning glory, spanning from indoors to out.
Spread over 140 square metres, the extensive fitness centre is fitted with advanced Technogym cardiovascular and weight-training equipment. The resort’s resident personal trainers are on hand for personalized workout programmes, including private kickboxing classes and bespoke bodywork sessions including yoga and Pilates in the dedicated studio space.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097