Villa Gioviale is a place where impeccable standards are matched by the elegance of the interior decor. The two-story villa is perched on the cliff of Positano and it is nested in the heart of 5 400 square feet of aromatic terraced gardens; a tranquil spot for sunbathing, afternoon cocktails, or evening alfresco. Here your true relaxation is waiting.
The villa, with its antiques blended with contemporary style, features amazing terraces with an unparalleled ocean views and its own access to the water below, private dock included. Meticulously maintained, this elegant estate is for the most discriminating guests. The location is less than two kilometres from the vibrant life of Positano and the villa can be reached by a narrow gentle trail from the coastal road. From the private dock you can reach the main beach of Positano by boat in minutes.
Please inquire for rates.
|Food AllowanceTo be paid locally, on arrival, in cash
|• Check-in: between 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
• Due to its unique architecture, the villa is not child-friendly. Children under 12 can only be accommodated on request. In case of acceptance, the party shall come with their personal babysitter for the full stay. Children will be counted as fully paying guests.
• From the main road the villa is reached by 190 steps
• Kitchen and laundry appliances to be used only by the villa’s staff
• No Pets allowed
• All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
• The Italian government might require the payment of a Visitor’s Tax (approximately €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per day, depending on the location) and may be applied for the first seven/fourteen days in the destination. This tax is payable locally, in Euro cash.
Gioviale is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a Housekeeper and Chef (lunch and dinner preparation (except Sunday)
• Breakfast preparation between 8 am-10 am (staff has one day off/week), cost of ingredients extra
• Daily change of bath towels
• Midweek change of bed linen and beach towels (Wednesday)
• Electricity, A/C, heating, water and final cleaning
• Porter service – 1 piece/person, included on arrival (Sat, between 5 pm – 9 pm) and on departure (Sat, between 8 am – 10 am). To use this service please contact Key-holder at least 1 hour in advance
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a laundry and ironing (€2.50/piece)
• For extra luggage, or for arrivals outside of the above scheduled times, or on Sunday, the porter service is at client’s expenses €15/piece
• Cost of food and beverage
• Honesty pantry provided on arrival: when consumed, the cost of these items will be added to the grocery bill
• Telephone charges
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 5 | Appartment
|Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo
|Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo
Nearest Airport: Naples 1 h 26 min
Nearest serviced town: 7 min
Nearest major city: Amalfi 53 min; Sorrento 36 min
Driving time estimated by Google Maps
A winding scenic drive along the coastal road, known for its hairpin bends and spectacular views, takes visitors to Positano, Praiano, Amalfi and the spellbinding uphill town of Ravello, with its incomparable belvedere. Any of these popular resort towns along the coast are good bases for exploring the surrounding areas. Buses and ferries run frequently and are the most convenient way to reach other towns while avoiding what could be a challenging drive in the bustling summer traffic. Other excursion possibilities include a boat trip to the islands of Capri and Ischia, a visit to the vibrant cities of Napoli, Salerno, or the gracious Sorrento, or an exploration of Pompeii and Herculaneum - the fascinating ruins of ancient cities destroyed by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in the 1st century A.D.
The Amalfi Coast offers an abundance of cafes, shops, art galleries and restaurants on its vertical terrain. Most beaches are small pebble inlets of land thus the best way to enjoy the sand and the turquoise water is to tour the area by boat (ask our concierge about it!) and let an expert local captain take you to his favorite spots or suggest the best seaside restaurants. A memorable experience!
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri