Providing seamless indoor outdoor living, the four-bedroom villa is surrounded by olive groves and overlooks the Aegean Sea or surrounding countryside. Two full-time members of staff, including a Chef and a host, look after guests in complete privacy.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Shoulder||Apr 1 2022 to May 15 2022||€6,000 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 16 2022 to May 31 2022||€8,800 per Night||3 Nights|
|Mid||Jun 1 2022 to Jun 22 2022||€10,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Jun 23 2022 to Aug 31 2022||€11,200 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 1 2022 to Sep 30 2022||€10,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Oct 1 2022 to Oct 16 2022||€8,800 per Night||3 Nights|
|Shoulder||Oct 17 2022 to Oct 31 2022||€6,000 per Night||3 Nights|
|Shoulder||Nov 1 2022 to Nov 13 2022||€6,000 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Resort closure between November 11, 2021, and March 31, 2022, and November 14, 2022, and December 31, 2022.
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
Set in a land of classical ruins, azure seas and olive groves on the coast of the Peloponnese, Amanzoe embraces the architecture and soul of ancient Greece and is ideally placed for exploring the region’s rich culture, cuisine and natural attractions. Explore the ancient Unesco-protected ruins of Epidaurus and Mycenae, take a horse and carriage ride to a seaside restaurant on the island of Spetses, discover the coastline by kayak, Hobie Cat or motoryacht and enjoy a concert beneath the stars in a classical amphitheater.
Dining at Amanzoe
• Open for breakfast and dinner, The Restaurant offers deep-blue sea views from its terrace and through soaring windows, and serves an exquisite medley of Greek, Mediterranean and international dishes. Try the catch of the day cooked in salt dough, or choose the Greek degustation menu with wine pairings. Amanzoe's network of skilled regional purveyors ensures only the freshest, highest quality ingredients year-round.
• Nama offers sophisticated Japanese washoku cuisine including sushi and sashimi. A range of premium sake is on offer, as well as Amanzoe's extensive wine selection. During the 2020 season, a selection of Nama dishes will be offered in the main restaurant.
• Overlooking Amanzoe's magnificent hilltop swimming pool and claiming the same breathtaking views of the Aegean coastline, the Pool Restaurant is open daily for lunch. The menu features light Mediterranean fare, based on fresh vegetables cultivated in our organic gardens, local fresh fish and various Greek seasonal delicacies.
• Open for lunch, the Beach Club restaurant is a casual venue offering barefoot, poolside dining with ocean views at its very best. Enjoy a traditional, Greek taverna-style menu with a wood-fired pizza oven at its heart.
• Open throughout the day and into the evening, the Bar offers a cocktail menu inspired by Mediterranean spring and summer essence, infused with local herbs and aromatics. Boasting wraparound floor-to-ceiling doors open to the elements in summer, and cozy fireplaces for the cooler months, the Bar also offers a fire pit terrace for sunset drinks.
Adventures & Experiences at Amanzoe
The wealth of nearby archaeological sites includes Epidaurus with its Unesco-protected amphitheatre and Sanctuary of Asklepios - the most renowned healing centre of the ancient world. The legendary citadel of Mycenae, the ancient capital of Nafplion, the village of Didyma, the Temple of Hera close to Argos, the Byzantine monastery of St Dimitrios and many other sites also rest in close proximity to the resort.
Sample the region’s famous citrus fruits, vegetables, sweet olives and other delicacies when choosing your ingredients with Amanzoe's Chef at the local morning market. On returning to the resort, pick fresh herbs from Amanzoe's organic gardens, then prepare a Greek feast for lunch, learn to cook famous local dishes of your choice from recipes passed down through generations. Your meal can be paired with delicious local wines selected with Amanzoe's expert sommelier.
A specially curated outing to the Bairaktaris family apiary nearby reveals both age-old and more modern methods of beekeeping. The farm supplies all of Amanzoe's honey, and offers a detailed tasting, including the farm’s renowned clove and thyme honeys. They also make a range of natural propolis moisturisers infused with local herbs.
Wellness & Fitness at Amanzoe
The holistic healing of Hippocrates is the inspiration for Amanzoe's light-filled 2,850-square-metre Spa, combining diet, gymnastics, exercise, massage and sea bathing with modern natural products and treatments. A gym is also available, and studios host yoga and Pilates sessions.
The Beach Club at Amanzoe
Amanzoe's private beach and Beach Club lie below the hilltop resort overlooking a sheltered bay. Complimentary transfers take guests down to the Aegean, where non-motorized watersports can be enjoyed and guests can depart on island-hopping day trips. The serene Beach Club is a destination unto itself, with no less than four swimming pools, a restaurant and lounging areas, a boutique, several overnight Cabanas and a two-room spa.
Running the length of the beach are four magnificent swimming pools, two for children, with expansive terraces offering loungers in both sun and shade. An abundance of space and easy access to the Beach Club’s restaurant and lounge areas make these swimming pools the ideal destination for whiling away summer days.
The beach side outpost of the Amanzoe Spa includes two tranquil treatment rooms and a fully-equipped gym. Enjoy a pre-sun exfoliation before a day by the pool, a full-body warm-up in the gym in preparation for Hobie Cat sailing, or a late afternoon massage before sunset cocktails.
Family Activities at Amanzoe
From junior yoga sessions to specially crafted children’s menus, Amanzoe's attention to detail extends to the whole family. Visiting local farms and beekeepers, and exploring nearby Ancient Greek ruins are activities well suited for family groups, while children can enjoy additional activities, including tennis lessons and Watsu therapy, under the supervision of specially trained staff.
An enthusiastic and experienced children's host coordinates daily activities for younger guests during the summer months. Based at the pool and Beach Club, games hone motor skills, while crafts reveal the history and cultural traditions of Ancient Greece - whether threading shell necklaces, making mosaics or creating myth-inspired masks.
The Yoga Studio offers classes tailored to children, engaging with their natural boundless energy and creative spirits. Younger guests can also enjoy Watsu classes based on the motions, rhythms and shapes of underwater creatures. Private tennis lessons are offered on the resort’s two floodlit tennis courts.
Amanzoe's games room appeals to the young and the young at heart with its extensive collection of books, puzzles, board games and other forms of entertainment. The screening room alongside offers a broad range of movies, TV series and documentaries for those wishing to escape the sun.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097