The luxury 640 square foot Junior Suites at The Palms Turks and Caicos offer a comfortable king bed with custom-made, premium bed linens. Features include a luxury bathroom with an array of quality bathing products, a private balcony/terrace with separate sitting area, a full-size sleeper sofa, as well as a kitchenette with microwave and mini-refrigerator. In-room amenities include a hair dryer, wireless internet access, TV, DVD/CD player, coffee and espresso maker, signature robes and an electronic safe.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 4 2022 to Apr 24 2022||$850 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Apr 25 2022 to Dec 23 2022||$850 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 24 2022 to Jan 3 2023||$1,430 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Jan 4 2023 to Apr 24 2023||$850 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
The Junior Suites at The Palms Turks & Caicos are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Full American breakfast buffet at The Garden from 7 AM to 10:30 AM (room service is not included)
• Free long distance phone calls to Canada and the United States
• Supervised Kids Club for kids age 4 to 12 (excludes meals)
• Use of snorkel gear, Hobie cat sailboats and kayak
• Wireless internet access in public areas
• Use of fitness centre, tennis court, infinity pool and resort bicycles
|Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests|
The Palms Turks & Caicos, Turks & Caicos
A 72-suite resort on the island of Providenciales, The Palms Turks & Caicos is recognized as one of the top luxury resorts in the Turks & Caicos Islands and one of the Caribbean’s best-kept secrets. Located just steps away from the flawless white sands and sparkling turquoise waters of Grace Bay Beach - ranked as among the most beautiful in the world - The Palms Turks & Caicos offers maximum pampering and indulgence.
Boundless ocean views from stylishly-appointed suites ensure peace and tranquility while world-class amenities; including a 25,000 square foot spa and state-of-the-art infinity pool, promise rest and relaxation.
A well-equipped fitness centre, together with water sports and tennis cater to more active guests and a dedicated children’s club provides fun and excitement for our younger guests.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Open for dinner every evening from 6 PM until 10 PM and offering stunning alfresco dining on a wide terrace or in our chic dining room, Parallel23 features beautiful full-height French doors and a hi-tech display kitchen with wow-factor wood-burning oven so diners can enjoy the theater of food preparation.
• With fire pits and comfortable couches for lounging, 72°West is a popular place to spend evenings under the stars. Delight in a family-friendly, Caribbean-inspired menu offering enjoyably simple, lighter fare - chilled, grilled and filled with flavor.
• Located adjacent to Parallel23, L'Attitude Bar's atmosphere is popular with guests and locals alike. Enjoy one of our original cocktails or a late evening vintage rum or cognac. Attentive service and gracious decor invite you to linger well into the night.
• Nestled within the incredible serpentine infinity pool, Plunge Bar serves cooling drinks, tempting cocktails and a glorious array of light Caribbean cuisine for guests to enjoy without ever having to leave the pool! A sunken dining terrace surrounded by a tranquil waterfall and garden offers alfresco seating.
• Located beach side, Ozmosis is perfect for enjoying one of our signature drinks and watching the most beautiful sunset on Grace Bay. Plus you can order lunch and snacks to be delivered right to your lounge chair.
Lying at the heart of The Palms Turks & Caicos luxury resort, the superbly sculpted serpentine infinity pool is the perfect place to cool off after soaking up the sun's warmth. Guests are invited to enjoy these complimentary amenities:
• Poolside wireless internet access
• Sun pods with signature umbrellas
• Hot tub island
• Loungers covered in invitingly-soft terry fabric
• Chilled towels
• Fresh fruit kabobs each afternoon
• Poolside and beachfront service
Palm trees sway in the gentle breeze, seemingly in sync to the rhythm of the music playing softly along the path.
Passing through the palest of sage green painted iron gates, the faint aroma of geranium begins to come into focus. Your breath slows then deepens. Is that sandalwood and a hint of orange too? Nectar of hibiscus, the flower of happiness and sheer joy by the way, tastes sweet on your lips. You are now ready to begin your blissful journey at a place where service, gentility and luxury are a matter of course. Delights await!
Open to guests daily from 6:30 AM to 10 PM, our well-equipped Fitness Centre features a range of quality exercise equipment designed to enhance the physical well-being of guests. Cardiovascular, core, and strength training equipment are available to meet all your work-out needs.
Personal trainers can be booked to evaluate and enhance your current routine or to create a new training regimen that targets key areas. In addition, beginner and advanced Yoga and Pilates classes are offered daily to compliment your personal workout.
CONCH KRITTERS CLUB
Specifically designed to entertain our younger guests, the Conch Kritters Club offers complimentary half day and full day scheduled activities, rain or shine. There's a clubhouse for indoor fun and a range of beach toys and floats for outdoor activities. The kids have a great day while you get a break for R&R - think spa visit. For kids age 4 to 12.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097