Guests of Caleton 8 will receive a complimentary membership to Eden Roc Beach Club. Benefits include access to Eden Roc Beach Club and Eden Rock Hotel (La Palapa, Spa Pavilion, Uva Bar, Mediterraneo, Riva Bar, Blue Lagoon Pool Bar & Restaurant and Solaya Spa), Beach Concierge assistance (beach chairs included) and towels.
Guests of Caleton 8 have access to facilities at Cap Cana including Juanillo Beach, Api Beach Club, the marina, Golden Bear Lodge tennis centre, Power Fit Studio gym, eco-trails, Punta Espada Golf Course, Los Establos Equestrian Centre, Sanctuary Town, restaurants and bars. Additional fees apply for use of all facilities and advance reservations may be required.
Welcome to Caleton Villa 8 in Cap Cana!
When you stay at Caleton Villa 8, you will have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to the some of the best facilities in the Caribbean, including a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course (Punta Espada), gorgeous white-sandy beaches, tennis courts, equestrian center, a marina, restaurants and bars and so much more. This is a wonderful place for you to stay and enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, tennis, fishing and golf.
This spectacular 7,500 square foot villa with four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms has two levels and is located on Punta Espada Golf Course (ranked number one in the Caribbean) with stunning views of holes 10, 17 and the Caribbean Sea! The villa is probably one of the most stunning vacation rental villas available in this area and offers both luxurious accommodations in one of the most exclusive, gated communities. The style of the villa is very tropical with beautiful woodwork and traditional, Dominican 'Cana' palm leaf roofs.
The villa has four spacious and comfortable bedrooms, all with private en suite bathrooms and balcony/terrace. Two bedrooms are located downstairs with walk-out to the garden and swimming pool area and two bedrooms are located upstairs with balconies offering stunning views of the surrounding golf course and ocean. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a TV and ample closet space.
The roof of the villa is a traditional thatched palm leaf roof and most rooms have high, vaulted ceilings with wooden beams and palm leaf ceilings. The villa has a fabulous swimming pool and Jacuzzi (not heated) with plenty of sun beds, surrounded by a lush tropical garden. The outdoor 'palapa' (an open-sided deck with a roof) with dining table, overlooking the pool, golf course and the ocean, is a great place to enjoy casual lunches with your family and friends.
The exotic interior of Caleton Villa 8 invites you to relax in style. The decor is very natural and instantly gives you a warm welcome and makes you feel relaxed. Every room is beautifully decorated in a neutral and soothing color palette. There is nothing in this villa that does not please the eye.
The contemporary kitchen with island offers a good working space with all of the necessary equipment for cooking delicious meals during your vacation - but you don't have to worry about cooking while you stay at this villa, because you will have a personal Chef included in the rental (groceries are not included).
The spacious living- and dining room area is located in a large palapa which is open on the sides and lets the warm, Caribbean breeze flow through the space. There are several cozy sitting areas for you to enjoy as well as a round dining table that seats eight persons comfortably. This room does have screens that can be rolled down, if necessary.
Outside, you can enjoy the pool area that overlooks the golf course and ocean. You will have your own, private swimming pool, Jacuzzi, lounge chairs and outdoor palapa that has a dining table and is the perfect place to enjoy lunch and afternoon snacks - poolside.
There are two bedrooms located downstairs. The first bedroom has two queen beds, TV, sofa sitting area, ceiling fan, air conditioning, terrace, walk-out to the garden/pool area, closet and en suite bathroom with shower.
The second bedroom has a king bed, TV, sofa sitting area, ceiling fan, air conditioning, terrace, walk-out to the garden/pool area, walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with double vanity (two sinks) and shower.
The master bedroom is a fantastic suite with a king bed, TV, sofa sitting area, vaulted ceilings with ceiling fan, air conditioning, closet, en suite bathroom with shower. This bedroom has a private, balcony with impressive views of golf and ocean.
The fourth bedroom has two queen beds, TV, vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, air conditioning, closet, balcony and en suite bathroom with double vanity and shower.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|1 May to 31 Oct||May 1 2020 to Oct 31 2020||$1,550 per Night||5 Nights|
|1 Nov to 18 Dec||Nov 1 2020 to Dec 17 2020||$1,825 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas and New Year's||Dec 18 2020 to Jan 5 2021||$3,725 per Night||5 Nights|
|6 Jan to 30 Apr||Jan 6 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$1,825 per Night||5 Nights|
|1 May to 31 Oct||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$1,550 per Night||5 Nights|
|1 Nov to 18 Dec||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$1,825 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
Linens and towels provided.
Dining area (seats ten).
Subject to availability and extra charges.
Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport.
Rental cars and other transportation.
Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or in-villa spa services.
Tee time reservations with transportation.
Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries plus 15% service charge).
All-inclusive meal plan for food and beverages consumed in the villa.
House bar (cost price of bottles plus 15% service charge).
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Punta Cana is a resort and residential community located in La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay Hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Restaurants | Bars
• La Palapa is lauded as one of the best restaurants in the area. Fish and seafood prepared to perfection, sumptuous gnocchi, linguini, sushi and fusion cuisine are served along with breathtaking views of the Caleton Beach Club. Open daily from 12 PM to 10 PM.
• Inspired by years of research, the menu at Mediterraneo exudes a journey of flavors and ingredients from Mediterranean cultures and blends local elements with specialties flown in from artisan suppliers in Europe. Open daily for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and for dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• The ideal, on the docks setting of Acqua Mare lets you enjoy the hub of activity at the Marina, offering a delicious menu with international flavors. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 12 PM to 3 PM for lunch and 7 PM to 11 PM for dinner.
• The Steak House offers prime cut Angus beef grilled on a sizzling wood and charcoal fire, the traditional Argentine way.
• Architecturally stunning, Blue Marlin lies directly on the surface of the sea, featuring the enjoyment of the panoramic seascape at lunch or sunset. Open daily from 12 PM to 11 PM.
• Wok offers the savory fusion of fine Asian Cusine with European gastronomy. Tandori ovens, woks, bamboo baskets and teppanyaki ritual tables are used to conjure up the magic of the culinary oriental emporium.
• La Tosca de la Mona is a local Spanish tavern located at the Marina, the perfect spot to enjoy delicious tapas and drinks. Open daily from 5 PM to 12 AM.
• Located within AlSol Luxury Village, serving a Mediterranean style cuisine, Il Cielo overlooking the gorgeous Cap Cana Marina will set the tone for a fantastic gourmet experience.
• The Cavalier Grill is the perfect place to entertain guests or enjoy a relaxing family lunch. Young ones can play in the quad while parents are free to take in the laid back atmosphere at the 'paso fino' terrace. Open Monday to Thursday from 12 PM to 7 PM.
• At the heart of the club house, overlooking the pristine polo fields, lays the Cavalier Steak House. With exceptional ambiance, this relaxed steakhouse restaurant offers a unique dining experience. Open Monday to Thursday.
• Bella Vista is located at Punta Espada Golf Club offers Mexican specialties and great ambiance for the golf aficionado and seductive views of those fabulous fairways.
• Authentic Italian cuisine with the flavors and influences of other cultures. Its contemporary resort style that makes Capriccio a favorite choice.
• Grab a sandwich or salad and refreshing drink poolside at Blue Lagoon, where light fare and deli favorites are always on the menu. Located at Eden Roc, Blue Lagoon is open for lunch and snacks, only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM.
• The Mexican dishes you know and love, are all on the menu at Xoxolati. The freshest ingredients, cooked according to time honored family recipes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Blue Lotus provides the ultimate in fine dining merging dishes from the Far East including Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, China and includes a tempting selection of signature fusion dishes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Cafeina Coffee House convenient coffee shop in Cap Cana at the entrance of Ciudad Las Canas. Serving fresh coffee, cappuccino, and pastries along with hot sandwiches and fresh salads.
• Eden Roc Beach Club (former Caleton Beach Club) offers a fashionable and fun setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of sun, sea, sand as well as the more urbane pursuits of fine dining, spa and wellness, and shopping. Accessible only by guests of Eden Roc at Cap Cana hotel and members, the Beach Club provides an intimate setting to connect with loved ones, new friends and yourself. Access to Beach Club costs $50 per person.
Juanillo Beach is an amazing spot is synonymous with calm, casual and completely 'cool'. This bohemian corner of the world possesses a wide-open beach, crystal blue pool-like waters which extend between Cap Cana Marina and Sanctuary Cap Cana Golf & Spa Resort.
Indulge in playing a round of golf as only the legendary Golden Bear Jack Nicklaus could have envisioned and brought to life. His signature Punta Espada Golf Course accentuates the natural contours of the land and the views of the Caribbean Sea. This challenging par-72 course was ranked as the number one golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golfweek Magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011. It also classified in Robb Report’s Best of the Best Golf Courses in the World in May 2007. Punta Espada has also had the honor of hosting the Cap Cana Championship, a PGA Champions Tour, on multiple occasions. The Clubhouse located at hole 19 has an amazing view of holes 10 to 18, the practice range, and the breathtaking Caribbean Sea. The Club has an area of 3,252 square meters and features the Bella Vista restaurant, spacious dressing rooms and lockers, an exceptional pro-shop, and a relaxing members lounge.
Our state-of-the-art marina is the perfect place to begin your day of adventures. Go sailing in your yacht, tour the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic, and fish and explore the treasures of our island, all before returning to our safe harbor in Cap Cana by the afternoon.
The Cap Cana Marina has over 130 slips, accommodating up to 150-foot yachts, with complete services for captains and crew. Its coastlines and proximity are considered among the best spots in the world for fishing and deep-water diving. The Marina has been the scene of world-famous fishing tournaments and has become a popular destination among those who enjoy record-breaking fishing. Due to the inland construction of the marina, it is considered a protected harbor, providing a very valuable commodity during hurricane season.
Restaurants | Bars
• Sit down with your friends at Huracan Cafe to enjoy a chilly beer under the Caribbean sun. This place has also sophisticated dishes, entrees and appetizer. The best eclectic choice for everybody.
• The Chef's at Balicana are passionate with Asian food and it can be proven with the exquisite flavors, subtle fusions and aromatics touches served in every dish.
• Get into the Caribbean state of mind with the beachfront Soles Chill Bar. Nestled on Bavaro's sugar sand beach directly facing the ocean, Soles offers guests live music, great tropical cuisine and rocking weekend parties that keep the heat up long after the sun sets.
• Wide selection of pastas and pizzas all in a comfortable atmosphere. Sit outside in the D'Angelo's courtyard or in their large upstairs eating area.
• This is a unique place with personalized attention, since the owner of Garota Rodizio & Grill is directly in charge to prepare the brochettes and grill them over vegetal carbon until they reach the perfect cooking point. Vegetarians can opt among a wide array of salads and farofa rice which is a typical Brazilian side dish with mandioca flour.
• Citrus serves a wide variety of foods, including burgers, steaks, pasta dishes, sushi and more. It is casual and the service very good.
• Dalia's Cafe & Bakery is one of the best bakeries in Bavaro where you can taste the freshest breads and collations. This cafe offers breakfasts, lunches, snacks, variety of breads, desserts, coffee, tea, wine, juices in an agradable ambiance. You can also have a piece of their delicious cakes.
• Mix of flavors, dishes which are indeed a kitchen's masterpiece. Pleasure to all your senses, combined with a first-class ambiance and service. These are the primary elements to make your stay at Noah unforgettable.
• In the middle of the Caribbean and craving for a real Italian pizza? Venezia is the right spot! Taste the thin, crunchy and crispy pizzas with fresh products and the best mozzarella cheese. Believe us, you won't get disappointed.
• The land, with a total of 112,847 square meters, created an environment full of tropical vegetation and a landscape that is in keeping with the climate of Punta Cana. Blue Mall Punta Cana features 86 available spaces, distributed in a total of 18,857 marketable square meters. To the north there is an entertainment area, the food court and three restaurants with terraces of 100 square meters built over a tropical oasis. It has two entryways, located on the road towards the International Airport of Punta Cana and on the road to Juanillo / Cap Cana. Four pedestrian entrances in the east and west sides of the building, with two shortcuts to the restaurants, which allows for easy access to any area of the mall. With an investment of about $40 million dollars, Blue Mall Punta Cana is the largest shopping center in the area. With modern facilities, entertainment areas and wide parking spaces, strategically distributed.
• Bartering with the beach vendors is a unique Punta Cana shopping experience. But, if you prefer to shop in comfort with air conditioning, clean rest rooms and a choice of watering holes where you can rest your weary feet then Palma Real Shopping Village is for you. It's located on the main road just next to the entrance to Paradisius Palma Real and Melia Caribe Tropical Resorts.
• The region's most complete shopping experience, located at Coco Loco intersection. San Juan Shopping Center is a contemporary shopping destination, offering a seven-screen movie theater, many well-known jewelry and clothing brand shops, and other shops such as a pharmacy, electronics and banks. Some of the shops include the surf and skate shop CoastRiders, Adidas, I Love Punta Cana, Crocs, Levis, and Carmen Sol. There is also a Spanish gourmet store, called Garum.
Five lakes and many trees define this small but challenging course. Designed for both the experienced golfer and the beginner, this course has nine holes. If you want to play 18 holes you can go twice. Narrow and challenging fairways,, that are fully integrated with the natural landscape. The golf course is part of the Hotel Catalonia Bavaro in Punta Cana Cabeza de Toro. This hotel has two golf courses and pitch and putt. The tricky holes of Cabeza de Toro Golf Course are designed to have fun while enjoying the stunning views of lakes and palms trees of the Caribbean. You will face technical shots from tees to Greens and other hidden surprises. Every shot is a new challenge. These nine holes will show if you really are as good as you think and if you're ready for more. Do not miss this opportunity! The course has Pro shop, rental clubs, golf carts, lockers and golf lessons for beginners.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097