The exclusive Jivana Beach Villas on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach, just north of Phuket, offers three spectacular villas each luxuriating on between 6,400 and 9,500 square metres of private beachfront property.
Vast gardens, infinity pools and luxurious indoor living spaces provide ultimate comfort. Sleeping a total of 36 guests, the Jivana Beach Villas is an idyllic choice for holidaying families and friends, or for weddings and other special celebrations. Each comes fully staffed with resident chef, villa attendants, manager and security, providing a peaceful getaway in a gorgeous setting.
Tucked away down a quite lane on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach, stands the luxurious Villa Shanti. This enchanting beachfront retreat is one of three deluxe private villas available for rental in the exclusive Jivana Villas estate, just 25 minutes north of Phuket International Airport.
The eye-catching Villa Shanti features five contemporary Thai-style pavilions, housing six elegant ensuite bedrooms, a spacious Great Room for lounging and dining, family room and immense modern kitchen. The indoor and outdoor living spaces harmoniously balance comfort and simplicity with rich teakwood features, crisp white lines and lush gardens that reflect the rural landscape of the Phang Nga region.
Pavilions are connected by a series of corridors and walkways that all lead towards an immense garden interspersed with tall coconut palms and sweeping views of the Andaman sea. A stylish 25-metre black-tiled infinity pool rests at the centre of the property, with breezy salas on either side. Guests have the option of elegant alfresco dining in the poolside sala, or massage treatments in the beachfront relaxation sala.
A broad veranda runs alongside the bedroom pavilions and ‘Great Room’, providing ample space for outdoor lounging and dining. At night, a cascade of warm yellow lighting sets the pool and lawn areas aglow. This slice of tropical paradise makes an idyllic setting for weddings and other special events.
A courtyard with granite water feature and lily pond marks the entrance to Villa Shanti. To the right of the courtyard is a family room and to the left a fully equipped modern kitchen. Centred at the front of the courtyard is the open-plan Great Room, neighboured on either side by a bedroom pavilion. Beyond is the swimming pool, and the dining and relaxation salas, all bordered by an immense lawn.
At Villa Shanti's centre is the open-plan ‘Great Room’ with lounge seating and dining for twenty. The room has a high vaulted ceiling and is cooled by ceiling fan. Tall sliding glass doors on all sides glide back to create an airy space. Unique pieces of artwork accent the room, while warm lighting enhances the ambiance.
Just a few steps away in a separate pavilion is the air conditioned family room and office space with soft lounge seating. A large built-in teakwood entertainment centre houses a small library, 40" TV with satellite channels, DVD player and sound system.
Villa Shanti's outdoor areas provide ample room to bask in the sun or dine under the stars. A spacious veranda spans the front of the king suites and Great Room, in front of which lays a 25-metre infinity pool with sun loungers. Beyond is an immense lawn strewn with coconut palms, and two individual salas for dining and relaxation.
Please inquire for rates.
|Tax | Service Charge||17.70%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Villa Shanti makes an idyllic beachfront wedding and special event venue, catering for up to 150 guests
• 25-metre infinity pool with shallow section for children
• Open-plan living with dining (seats 20)
• Crib and high chair are available
• The villa chef is skilled in Thai cuisine. Western, vegetarian and children's dishes are also accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to tax at the prevailing rate.
• In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional therapists (extra cost applies).
• Daily breakfast
• Wireless internet access
• One airport pick up (single van for eight guests)
• Two 60 minute in-villa massage on the first day
• One eight hour or two four hour van rental
• Welcome fruit bowl (restocked daily)
• Personal service by the villa manager, housekeeper, Chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Suite 6||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
Natai Beach, Thailand
Jivana Beach Villas is ideally located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The estate comprises three private luxury rental villas each boasting between 60 and 90 metres of absolute beachfront on what has been dubbed 'Thailand's answer to The Hamptons' - an exclusive community of luxury properties that attracts many expatriates living in the region.
Private villas and a handful of resorts dot the area, but the approach to the estate is marked by fishing villages, roaming livestock and traditional farms, giving it an authentic rural feel. Despite its tranquil setting, the Jivana Beach Villas is only an hour away from Phuket's popular beaches, and the Aleenta and Iniala resorts offer award-winning dining just a stroll away along the sand.
1 km to Aleenta Resort.
9 km to Sarasin Bridge.
23 km to Blue Canyon Country Club.
24 km to Mai Khao Beach.
25 km to Phuket International Airport.
40 km to Phang Nga Bay Park.
46 km to Khao Lak National Park.
52 km to Phuket Town.
61 km to Patong Beach.
The reservations managers and concierge team will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region. In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
• Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town
• Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks
• Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkeling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only)
• Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds
• Charter a luxury yacht or traditional long tail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and do not miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons
• Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket Airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away
• Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise
For golf fans, two of the area's top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23 km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29 km), an ocean view Nicklaus design course on the east coast
• For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals
• Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097