Sublime, six-bedroomed Baan Taley Rom is the perfect choice for families, friends, holidays and events. It boasts 60-metres of private beachfront on the near-deserted white sands of Natai Beach, just 25-minutes north of Phuket International Airport. This idyllic setting provides optimal relaxation with breath-taking views of the Andaman Sea. The villa's professional staff team includes a Thai Chef, while key features include a chic, large and luxuriously furnished living area that opens fully to the views, complete with kitchen bar and wine room, a massage room, gym, sauna and jacuzzi. A stylish 25-metre infinity pool is set in an enormous garden with spectacular sunset views.
Baan Taley Rom raises the standard for luxury beachfront living. Set in a coastal region renowned for its unspoiled beaches, this villa is worlds away from bustling Phuket, yet within easy reach of the island's attractions and international airport.
The villa's open-plan, contemporary, Thai-style design offers unobstructed views of the Andaman Sea amidst lush tropical surrounds. Spread across three lavishly furnished pavilions, Baan Taley Rom includes spacious indoor and outdoor living areas suitable for lounging and intimate dining in complete privacy. The natural golden-hues of the of the timber floors, furniture and ceilings blend with fresh white walls to create an airy tropical ambiance, while traditional Thai artwork paired with original paintings accent every room.
An expansive, open-plan living pavilion with sweeping sea views rests at the centre of Baan Taley Rom, beyond which is a vast lawn. Creating a stunning backdrop for photographs, the villa's garden bridges the space between villa and sea and is the setting for a stylish 25-metre black-tile infinity pool and deep verandas furnished with sun loungers. Active guests will enjoy the villa's private gym, while those seeking total relaxation will find the beachfront sala, steam room, jacuzzi and massage room, ultimately sublime.
The welcoming team of staff at Baan Taley Rom epitomize warm Thai hospitality and give new meaning to phrase, 'the land of smiles'. Their genuine, kind-hearted service reflects the overall mood of the region. Included is a professionally trained chef able to prepare a range of mouth-watering Asian and western dishes, a knowledgeable villa manager who oversees staff and property, and a small army of villa attendants to ensure all is ship-shape and that their guests' every wish is fulfilled.
Baan Taley Rom's elegance reveals itself on stepping foot through the villa's grand entrance, marked by a large reflective lily pond. From here, stunning views of the Andaman Sea are visible through the vast sliding glass doors to the front and back of the villa's living pavilion. To the left of the living pavilion is a master suite with adjoining twin bedded room that can be converted to king. Opposite the pool and large veranda is a private gym and massage room. Above the living room are four en-suite guest bedrooms fronted by a covered balcony. The villa's fully equipped Chef's kitchen is set in a separate pavilion to the rear.
Baan Taley Rom's six en-suite bedrooms come with air conditioning, deep mattresses, rattan armchairs, writing desks and fitted wardrobes. Each offers rich wood-panel ceilings and floors, warm lighting and crisp white linens. All have panoramic sea views with direct access to verandas and balconies through sliding glass doors.
Please inquire for rates.
|Tax | Service Charge||17.70%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• In-villa menu with Western, Asian, vegetarian and children's dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to tax at the prevailing rate.
• Spa treatments selected from a comprehensive menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies) in the villa’s massage room. Adjoining the massage room is a well-equipped private gym, steam room and Jacuzzi.
• Daily breakfast
• Wireless internet access
• One airport pick up (single van for eight guests)
• Two 60 minute in-villa massage on the first day
• One eight hour or two four hour van rental
• Welcome fruit bowl (restocked daily)
• Personal service by the villa manager, housekeeper, Chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Natai Beach, Thailand
Baan Taley Rom is located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach in Phang Nga, just 28 kilometres north of Phuket International Airport. Crystal clear waters and tall coconut groves mark this stunningly beautiful strip of coastline. Private villas and a handful of resorts dot the area, but the approach to the villa is occupied by fishing villages, roaming livestock and traditional farms giving it a wonderful local feel. Despite its tranquil setting, Baan Taley Rom is only an hour away from Phuket's popular beaches, and the Aleenta and Iniala resorts offer award-winning dining just a stroll away along the sand.
0.9 km to Aleenta Resort.
8 km to Sarasin Bridge.
15 km to Mai Khao Beach.
23 km to Blue Canyon Golf Course.
25 km to Phuket International Airport.
28 km to Nai Yang Beach.
40 km to Phang Nga Bay Park.
42 km to Phang Nga Town.
46 km to Khao Lak National Park.
52 km to Phuket Town.
Here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
• Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town
• Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks
• Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only)
• Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds
• Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons
• Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away
• Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise
• For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast
• For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals
• Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097