If you’re searching for an off-the-grid, sustainable vacation home to enjoy the Caribbean at its best, look no further. Solar-powered, designed with a local aesthetic, and nestled in an unspoiled beach, this comfortable zen refuge is an escape from the ordinary.
House Isla Blanca is a retreat for those who want to get in touch with nature. The beachfront residence is designed with a local identity, decorated with fine wood and chukum, a special resin obtained from an endemic tree that is used to create stylish finishes, giving the house a sophisticated tropical look.
Two king beds and two queens are distributed in three bedrooms, all with beautiful sea-facing balconies. Outdoors, you will find the pool and wide-open spaces that lead to a private beach and the turquoise ocean beyond.
Sustainability is also a key feature of this villa, which gets all its energy from a state-of-the-art solar power system. A rainwater filtering system and a well supply the villa with running water. House Isla Blanca is located in the northernmost part of the Riviera Maya, past Playa Mujeres' new hotels in what has long been a favourite spot for locals to disconnect from the city and get in touch with the landscape.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 15 2023 to Nov 20 2023||$835 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 21 2023 to Nov 28 2023||$1,040 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 29 2023 to Dec 18 2023||$920 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2023 to Jan 5 2024||$1,490 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2024 to Apr 1 2024||$920 per Night||3 Nights|
|Damage InsuranceNon-refundable||$149 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Security deposit of $2,000 may apply
• Gratuities not included
• Maximum number of guests is 6
• Children under the age of 13 are not permitted
• This is an eco-conscious villa that uses solar power and rainwater, please be aware of your energy and water consumption
• Strictly quiet hours in the community after 10pm (no loud music allowed)
• Please be aware that, due to warming weather and fluctuating ocean currents, the Riviera Maya may experience the presence of naturally occurring seaweed during the hotter months of the year.
Blanca Beach House is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper (7 AM to 5 PM) and gardener (7 AM to 5 PM)
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
Cancun, Riviera Maya
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri