Enter Casa Salinas I through the wrought iron gates into the courtyard of this beautifully furnished 20 000 square foot villa. Its unique palapa high ceiling and living room sliding glass doors open to the ocean breezes and encourage both entertaining and quiet contemplation. Located on a private beach on the prestigious South Shore of Banderas Bay just two miles south of town.
Casa Salinas 1 is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Full staff of cook, housekeepers, and house manager
• Private beach
• Telephone (Vonage) available for calls to the United States
• Charter boat available for fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving or sightseeing (please inquire)
• L-shapped bar
• Children welcome (cribs and highchairs are available)
• Three meals per day (breakfast, light lunch and dinner, all food is optional and not included in the rate)
Special Health and Safety Measures
Disinfectant used for cleaning
Enhanced cleaning practices
High-touch surfaces disinfected
Linens washed at high-temp
Masks and Distancing protocols during Check-in/Checkout
Conchas Chinas is a beautiful residential area on the edge of town as you head south along the scenic coastal highway to Mismaloya. Developed in the 1970s when the affluent crowd from Gringo Gulch expanded south, multi-million-dollar villas line the highway that divides this prestigious neighborhood. The beach side of the highway is Lower Conchas Chinas; villas perched along the mountainside pertain to Upper Conchas Chinas. Santa Barbara street in lower Conchas Chinas winds past many of these walled estates and takes you down to Olas Altas street in Old Town.