Breath-taking panoramic views from all seven bedrooms, all living areas and the grand outdoor pool area await you, at this exclusive seven metre hilltop villa. Set within beautifully landscaped tropical gardens in a private west Marbella estate, just ten minutes to Puerto Banus, the newly constructed villa features high speed internet, air conditioning throughout, and a heated indoor pool, bar & spa complex, with sauna and Jacuzzi. The luxurious en-suite bedrooms sleep 15.
Entering the villa through the stunning six metre high Andalusian archway, you immediately realize you have arrived to a very special property. From the archway, you transition beautifully into the light and airy 14 metre living room, which is the centerpiece of the villa. With a magnificent. Six metre high vaulted ceiling, and full-width sliding glass doors, you feel as though the sweeping panoramic mountain views have been ushered right inside to where you and your guests stand. It is truly a spectacular room, designed to inspire and connect you with the surrounding landscape, whilst making you feel at home.
Ideal for use in summer or winter, the exceptional indoor spa complex features every imaginable amenity, including a large heated indoor pool with hydra-jet water propulsion system, which allows you to swim against a constant water stream. There is also an 8-person traditional sauna and full bar area with both bar and lounge seating plus a 46" LCD HD satellite TV.
Indulge in the panoramic views and witness a gorgeous Spanish sunset from the outdoor swimming pool and terrace area. Featuring cozy deep-seating outdoor sofas and luxury rattan sun loungers as well as an outdoor eight person hot tub and the latest gym equipment, the numerous terraces and balconies are ideal for soaking up both the sun, and the views.
Fully-stocked with all of the latest, professional cookware, the kitchen is spacious, bright and features a large be-spoke central cooking island with gorgeous six centimetre deep polished granite counter-tops and seating. Perfect for family breakfasts, or for a private Chef cooking you a feast!
There are two dining areas; one formal inside dining area which leads onto a large terrace which is ideal for both pre and post dinner drinks, and one informal covered outside dining area next to the outside pool and perfect for summer barbecues. In fact the large stainless steel gas barbecue is located close by, perfect for relaxed dining.
The property features five bedrooms in the main villa, plus two bedrooms in a fully independent luxury apartment. All villa bedrooms are large and luxurious, fully equipped with both air conditioning and handmade teak ceiling fans, dressing tables, comfortable seating, solid-wooden furniture and 32" LED HDTV's with 140 satellite channels.
The first bedroom enjoys a feature high vaulted ceiling. Three bedrooms suites have separate sofa and armchairs, whilst the others have separate armchairs and tables. These allow you to work or dine in the privacy of your own room. All of the bedrooms also enjoy a private balcony/terrace or direct garden access through opening double-doors. All the beds have luxury memory-foam mattresses, fine Egyptian cotton bed linen, and luxury quilts and pillows. A wonderful night's sleep is assured!
Featuring its own separate entrance, the independent luxury flat has a fully equipped kitchen, plus living area and private terrace. This can sleep four to eight persons, utilizing the two bedrooms plus luxury double sofa beds in the apartment living room. The living room has also a 40" LCD HDTV with 140 plus international satellite channels.
All bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms, except in the apartment where the private bathroom is shared. Each bathroom is spacious and luxurious, and finished with the finest Italian marble, chrome towel rails, and a range of soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels. Three bathrooms have both large showers, containing both an overhead rain shower as well as a wall shower. They also have sunken double-ended baths for a long relaxing soak. All bathrooms have large walk-in showers, with both rain and wall showers. There are also two separate guest toilets, plus a further bathroom and changing area within the indoor heated pool and spa area.
A truly magnificent villa built and furnished to exceptionally high standards, by internationally renowned designers, Hamilton Interiors, the villa itself is just the beginning of your luxury holiday retreat. Whether your booking is for an extended family gathering, large group or a romantic getaway, our location specialists and in-country concierge will ensure that your every wish is catered for. Special requests for everything from private Chef's to VIP reservations, wine-tasting tours, paella demonstrations or custom pre-stocking of the villa can be taken care of at your request, to ensure your holiday starts, the moment you arrive.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 21 2023||£11,189 per Week||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 22 2023 to Jan 6 2024||£19,077 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||£1,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Above rates are based on a minimum of seven nights. For shorter stays please contact a reservations manager for pricing details.
The standard number of guests for Gran Villa San Pietro is 15 in 7 bedrooms. If you wish to increase the number guests, we charge per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel.
Gran Villa San Pietro is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Luxury rattan sun loungers and outdoor sofas with soft-padded cushions and parasols.
• Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens with palm trees, fruit trees, colour flower beds, fragrant jasmine, rose and bougainvillea, and antique hand-made flower pots.
• Covered terraces for outside dining and lounging.
Traditional eight person sauna.
• Full bar area with bar and lounge seating plus a 46" LCD HD satellite TV in spa complex.
• Underfloor heating (if required during the two to three cooler months of the year).
• Towels provided.
• 50" HDTV with Blu Ray player, stereo, iPod dock and 2 000 plus movie library in the living room.
• Water dispenser.
• Separate drinks fridges.
• Private gym with exercise bike and cross trainer.
• Housekeeping services.
• Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa (such as mountain bikes, gym equipment, table tennis table).
• A mid-week bedding change.
• Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms.
• Indoor and outdoor luxury towels.
• Free 100 MB super high-speed fibre-optic wireless internet.
• Full SKY satellite TV package with movies and sports.
• Two hours of housekeeping services per day*.
• Welcome pack upon arrival (consisting of many items including tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bottled water, bread, butter, crisps ham and cheese, two complimentary bottles of premium Rioja, and two chilled bottles of Spanish white wine (four total).
*Additional cleaning can be arranged at £16 per extra hour. You will find having a little extra help will greatly increase the enjoyment of your holiday at the villa. Our staff can help you with all tasks such as: washing and ironing clothes, making bedrooms, washing dishes and helping you to prepare food, and serving your guests. Please note, on Sundays there are no housekeeping services.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Airport transfers.
• Car hire.
• Tailor-made tours and activities.
• Day trips to Granada, Morocco and Seville.
• Private Chef and catering services.
• Wedding planning services.
• Tickets and restaurant reservations.
• Luxury private transportation.
• Bodyguards and personal security services.
• Nanny and babysitting services.
• Personalized cakes and bakery goods.
• Massage, health and beauty treatments.
• Personal shopper.
• Corporate retreat and team-building services.
• Golf course reservations.
• Personal training services.
• Fresh flower arrangements.
• Wine tasting and tapas.
• Cooking training and paella demonstration.
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||3 Single||3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main Villa.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main Villa.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Main Villa.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Main Villa.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||Main Villa.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||Apartment.|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower||Apartment.|
• Two minutes to supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, cafes, international and local bars, restaurants and ATM/bank.
• Five minutes to San Pedro de Alcantara, with its local market, hundreds of restaurants, side-walk cafes and every type of shopping.
• 10 minutes to the coast's finest beaches and trendiest beach clubs all situated near the villa in West Marbella.
• 10 minutes to Puerto Banus and Marbella.
• 45 minutes to Malaga City or Malaga Airport.
• 15 golf courses within a 15 minute drive (nearest is five minutes away).
• 45 minutes to Ronda.
• 120 minutes to Seville or Granada (Alhambra Palace/skiing).
• Beaches, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, shopping centres, vineyards and wine tasting, local villages, parks, beach walks, side-walk cafes and local food markets.
• Kids' activities (on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go-kart and ATV rides).
• Golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, canyoning, 4x4 safari adventures, walks and hiking, mountain and road biking.
• Private yacht charter, organized boat trips/cruises, water sports, paddle, jet ski and water skiing.
• Massage, hairstyle, health and beauty treatments, personal fitness trainers.
• Scenic drives and day trips to Seville, Ronda, Granada, skiing, Andalucian white villages and Tangiers.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri