Holiday in this spectacular, multi-million euro villa located in an ultra-exclusive, private estate just ten minutes from world-renowned Puerto Banus, Marbella and their best beaches. With six to seven spacious bedroom suites, generous living areas, a private 20-metre pool, wireless internet access, plus breathtaking panoramic views Casa San Bernardo, tops any list of the most ideal luxury retreat. Sleeps as standard 14, but can sleep up to 15.
Lush panoramic views and just minutes from the Costa del Sol's best beaches, restaurants and golf courses surrounded by expansive landscaped tropical gardens, fragrant with jasmine, rose and bougainvillea, and accentuated with palm trees and beautiful water features, Casa San Bernardo is just minutes from some of Costa del Sol's best beaches, restaurants and golf courses.
Blending soothing, calm, neutral shades to the Italian cream stone, authentic Spanish tiles and polished marble throughout, the villa has been superbly finished to a very high standard by leading interior designer, Hamilton Interiors. Guests enjoy very high quality furniture, hand-made works of art, sumptuous memory-foam topped king beds with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets, extensive outdoor sofas and deluxe rattan loungers. Throughout the villa, large windows and numerous terraces and balconies usher the spectacular views right inside.
The villa offers high-speed wireless internet and air conditioning throughout, plus silent hand-casted fans with teak blades (for those who prefer to sleep without air conditioning), as well as central heating should you require extra warmth during your Christmas holidays in Marbella.
On the ground floor of the villa you have two double bedrooms both with, bright en-suite bathrooms, a large modern fully-equipped kitchen and a large open-plan living / dining room. The airy, open-concept living room features a 50’’ wall-mounted HDTV, Blu Ray player, 140 plus satellite channels, iPod dock and home cinema surround sound system and is the perfect place to catch-up with your group on your favourite music, movie or match.
From the lounge and the newly installed professional kitchen on the ground floor, as well as one of the bedrooms, you have direct access to a large free-form swimming pool and terrace areas, all offering you stunning panoramic views. Dine alfresco and enjoy a poolside candle-light dinner or mouth-watering barbecue in the covered dining area on the villa’s terrace. An outdoor professional stainless steel gas barbecue (gas included) awaits the biggest of grill aficionados on the terrace level.
On the first floor there are a further 4 double bedrooms with luxury en suite bathrooms finished in polished Italian marble complete with double-ended baths and large walk-in showers fitted with both wall and rain showers. From three of the bedrooms you have access to a private terrace overlooking the gardens and swimming pool, giving breath-taking panoramic mountain views. All bedrooms have 32" LCD HD TV's with over 140 international satellite channels, a safe, and a luxury duvet and pillow menu guarantees a perfect night's sleep.
Enjoy a long cool drink whilst admiring the stunning mountain views from the villa’s private hill-top 20-metre pool, complete with tropical Island as well as an underwater seating area. The rear gardens surrounding the pool would not be out of place in the finest boutique hotels. And, adjacent to the main pool is a large heated Jacuzzi where you can continue to indulge in the panoramic views and savor a gorgeous Costa del Sol sunset. Luxury sun loungers and comfortable outdoor sofas invite guests to relax and sunbathe.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Jan 7 2023 to Mar 31 2023||£1,165 per Night||7 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 1 2023 to Apr 14 2023||£2,141 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Apr 15 2023 to May 21 2023||£1,495 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid||May 22 2023 to Jun 30 2023||£2,141 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jul 1 2023 to Jul 31 2023||£2,739 per Night||7 Nights|
|Peak||Aug 1 2023 to Sep 5 2023||£3,139 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 6 2023 to Sep 30 2023||£2,141 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Oct 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||£1,495 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 21 2023||£1,165 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 22 2023 to Jan 6 2024||£2,141 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Jan 7 2024 to Mar 31 2024||£1,199 per Night||7 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 1 2024 to Apr 14 2024||£2,205 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Apr 15 2024 to May 21 2024||£1,540 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid||May 22 2024 to Jun 30 2024||£2,205 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jul 1 2024 to Jul 31 2024||£2,821 per Night||7 Nights|
|Peak||Aug 1 2024 to Sep 5 2024||£3,233 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid||Sep 6 2024 to Sep 30 2024||£2,205 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Oct 1 2024 to Oct 31 2024||£1,540 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Nov 1 2024 to Dec 21 2024||£1,199 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 22 2024 to Jan 6 2025||£2,205 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Jan 7 2025 to Mar 22 2025||£1,235 per Night||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||£1,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Above rates are based on a minimum of seven nights. For shorter stays please contact a reservations manager for pricing details.
The standard number of guests for Casa San Bernardo is 14 in 6 bedrooms. If you wish to increase the number guests, there is a per person per night charge for each additional bed above the standard number. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel.
Casa San Bernardo is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• 20-metre outdoor feature swimming pool with tropical island, stunning views and underwater seating.
• Latest designer all-weather weaved rattan sun loungers and outdoor sofas with highly padded cushions and parasols.
• Landscaped gardens with mature trees, fragrant jasmine, rose and bougainvillea plants, and elegant water features..
• Covered terrace with outdoor dining area.
• Central heating (if required during the two or three cooler months of the year).
• Towels provided.
• 50" LCD HDTV with Blu Ray player, 2 000 plus movie library, stereo and iPod dock in the living area.
• Separate wine and drink fridge.
• Water dispenser.
• Formal dining area (seats 12 to 21 guests).
• Private gym with exercise bike and cross trainer.
• Housekeeping services.
• Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa (such as mountain bikes, gym equipment, table tennis table).
• A mid-week bedding change.
• Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms.
• Indoor and outdoor luxury towels.
• Free 100 MB super high-speed fibre-optic wireless internet.
• Full SKY satellite TV package with movies and sports.
• Two hours of housekeeping services per day*.
• Welcome pack upon arrival (consisting of many items including tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bottled water, bread, butter, crisps ham and cheese, two complimentary bottles of premium Rioja, and two chilled bottles of Spanish white wine (four total).
*Additional cleaning can be arranged at £16 per extra hour. You will find having a little extra help will greatly increase the enjoyment of your holiday at the villa. Our staff can help you with all tasks such as: washing and ironing clothes, making bedrooms, washing dishes and helping you to prepare food, and serving your guests. Please note, on Sundays there are no housekeeping services.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Airport transfers.
• Car hire.
• Tailor-made tours and activities.
• Day trips to Granada, Morocco and Seville.
• Private Chef and catering services.
• Wedding planning services.
• Tickets and restaurant reservations.
• Luxury private transportation.
• Bodyguards and personal security services.
• Nanny and babysitting services.
• Personalized cakes and bakery goods.
• Massage, health and beauty treatments.
• Personal shopper.
• Corporate retreat and team-building services.
• Golf course reservations.
• Personal training services.
• Fresh flower arrangements.
• Wine tasting and tapas.
• Cooking training and paella demonstration.
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7||1 Pullout||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
• Two minutes to supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, cafes, international and local bars, restaurants and ATM/bank.
• Five minutes to San Pedro de Alcantara, with its local market, hundreds of restaurants, side-walk cafes and every type of shopping.
• 10 minutes to the coast's finest beaches and trendiest beach clubs all situated near the villa in West Marbella.
• 10 minutes to Puerto Banus and Marbella.
• 45 minutes to Malaga City or Malaga Airport.
• 15 golf courses within a 15 minute drive (nearest is five minutes away).
• 45 minutes to Ronda.
• 120 minutes to Seville or Granada (Alhambra Palace/skiing).
• Beaches, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, shopping centres, vineyards and wine tasting, local villages, parks, beach walks, side-walk cafes and local food markets.
• Kids' activities (on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go-kart and ATV rides).
• Golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, canyoning, 4x4 safari adventures, walks and hiking, mountain and road biking.
• Private yacht charter, organized boat trips/cruises, water sports, paddle, jet ski and water skiing.
• Massage, hairstyle, health and beauty treatments, personal fitness trainers.
• Scenic drives and day trips to Seville, Ronda, Granada, skiing, Andalucian white villages and Tangiers.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri