Located in the Luberon region, surrounded by fields of lavender with its neo-classical facade, this 18th century Bastide is a typical Provencal home with a breath taking view of the mountains of the Grand Luberon. A large property generous in space, this family and children friendly estate boasts 13 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms accommodating 29 guests comfortably, a tennis court, and a heated swimming pool. This home is rented fully serviced with housekeepers and a dedicated home chef.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Aug 28 - Oct 9, 2021||Aug 28 2021 to Oct 9 2021||€23,931 per Week||7 Nights|
|Oct 9 - Apr 30, 2022||Oct 10 2021 to Apr 29 2022||€20,182 per Week||4 Nights|
|Apr 30 - Jun 25, 2022||Apr 30 2022 to Jun 24 2022||€23,931 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jun 25 - Aug 27, 2022||Jun 25 2022 to Aug 27 2022||€27,679 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€3,000 Flat|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
By request: It's possible to rent the Bastide with less bedrooms for a lower price only during Low and Mid. season (-25%) for 16 people in the main house (no annex) by request.
Small event or weddings allowed during the stay (max. 50 pers.)
Bastide de St. Martin is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Estate is partially air-conditioned (living and lounge rooms).
• Home cinema.
• Independent office (telephone, fax machine, library).
• Additional kitchen amenities include: juicer, mixer, Nespresso machine.
• Passive wine cellar.
• Tennis court (rackets and tennis balls available).
• Bicycles included: 5 VTT, 1 regular bike, 2 children's bikes.
• Heated swimming pool (April 1-September 30) with electrical shutter and security alarm.
• Baby equipment available (highchair, cot).
• Housekeeping services: two housekeepers available 4 hours/day, 6 days/week (day off to be defined with clients)
• Evening service: 1 person, 3 hours/6 evenings/week.
• Final cleaning.
• Bed Linen changed on Saturday.
• Pool and bath towels changed on request.
• Welcome basket with drinks (champagne, fruit juices...)
• First grocery items.
• Caretakers on-site.
Note: Wi-Fi is very slow and intermittent because the villa is very remote in the middle of nowhere that is why it is a magical place!
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Chef services: Breakfasts (7 days a week) and lunches (6 days a week) are prepared by the housekeeper ( food at extra cost - APA needed); dinners are prepared by a chef (food at extra cost) and served by his assistant 6 days a week - Menus are to be arranged at the beginning of the stay - APA needed at the beginning of the stay then food costs are refunded at the end of the stay.
• Food costs.
• Sourcing from owner's private wine cellar.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||4 Single||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||3 Single||3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 9||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 10||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 11||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 12||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 13||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower||Annex|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Tub||Annex|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower||Annex|
|Bathroom 10||Toilet, Shower||Annex|
|Bathroom 11||Toilet, Shower||Annex|
The estate is located at the foot of the Grand Luberon, between Apt and Manosque.
7 km from the shops.
12 km from the town of Apt (supermarkets, hospital, and a very pleasant local market.)
66 km from historic Avignon (TGV train station, shopping, cafes, restaurants, theatre festival in July)
104 km from Marseilles Marignane International Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097