Spread over two levels, this premier residence showcases meticulous design work, stirring panoramic views and sprawling living spaces. Named for the residence’s westerly aspect, Sunset is perfectly positioned in the centre of the resort, with a sweeping deck and impressive infinity pool.
From the moment you open the door to Sunset, you'll be captivated by unrivalled ocean views and floor to ceiling windows. Equipped with an open plan kitchen, dining table and separate butler’s pantry, Sunset offers endless opportunities for in-villa dining and entertaining.
You’ll also be spoiled for choice when it comes to relaxation. Socialize in Sunset's main living room (adjacent to the dining room), unwind together in the family lounge, or independently explore the residence. The downstairs rumpus room and outdoor spaces are equally impressive. The pool deck is complete with sunbeds, a lounge area, built-in barbecue and private infinity pool.
Perfect for multigenerational families, Sunset’s master bedroom is located on the exclusive upper level of the residence, with the remaining guest bedrooms available on the lower level. Each bedroom features an accompanying private en-suite.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Oct 12 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$13,800 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 10 2022||$15,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Jan 11 2022 to Mar 31 2022||$13,800 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Apr 1 2022 to Apr 27 2022||$15,000 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Apr 28 2022 to Jun 26 2022||$13,800 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Jun 27 2022 to Aug 30 2022||$15,000 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Aug 31 2022 to Sep 18 2022||$13,800 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Sep 19 2022 to Oct 11 2022||$15,000 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Oct 12 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$13,800 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2022 to Jan 10 2023||$15,000 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Jan 11 2023 to Mar 31 2023||$13,800 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Rates are based on 12 guests, each additional guest over the age of 12 will be charged $750 up to 16 guests (15 adults and 1 child)
Sunset is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a butler
• VIP airport transfer
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner including in-home dining
• Non-alcoholic beverages
• Non-motorized and select motorized watersports
• 45-minute spa treatment (one-per stay)
• Tank scuba dive (one-per stay)
• Access to resort facilities and land based activities including the Kids Club
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Four-extra beds for kids
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
Kokomo Private Island Resort, Fiji
Renowned Australian property developer Lang Walker AO has lived and breathed place making for over 50 years. Now, together with his family, Lang has brought to life his vision to create 'an island paradise unlike any other'. A venture straight from the hearts of the Walker family, Kokomo Private Island Fiji is a place with just as much emphasis on the natural beauty of the landscape as there is on the resort. It's a serenity filled space, famous for its affable and welcoming Fijian hospitality; and it's somewhere to meet, to celebrate, to laugh, to relax, to enjoy seamless hospitality and to squeeze the last remaining minutes from each resplendent sunset - with those you love.
Dining Options at Kokomo Private Island Resort
• Located on the west beach, next to the arrival jetty, the Beach Shack serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; with the option of a daily tasting menu for dinner. Located on the beach, the deck and lounge area offer amazing views over the horizon. The perfect place to watch the sunset while sipping a cocktail, before indulging in a delectable dining experience. A daily tasting menu is available for dinner.
• Tucked within a small cove behind the arrival jetty is Walker D'Plank, walk down the plank and leap into the flavors of Asian inspired street food. This casual restaurant and bar is positioned over the water, offering a unique setting to enjoy an ice cold beverage from noon onwards. The restaurants no menu policy creates a point of difference, with the chef preparing dishes based on your favourite foods. Offering an amazing sunset view, Walker D'Plank is the ultimate place for a romantic rendezvous.
• Adjacent to the resort pool, the Kokocabana is open for refreshments, lunch and dinner. The Cabana has a smoothie, juice and dessert bar open all day. From 11 AM onwards the cheese and charcuterie counter opens and the Chef begins cooking in the wood fired pizza oven. Guests can enjoy a glass of wine, beer or mixer with a charcuterie board or build their own gourmet pizza.
Activities and Experiences at Kokomo Private Island Resort
The staff at the Kokomo Private Island Resort fitness centre understand that working out is a mind, body and soul experience and that using a mix of different fitness disciplines ultimately builds a more balanced body. Whether you prefer to train alone, or you're working towards a specific objective that requires one-on-one support, the personal trainers will guide you through a bespoke fitness program to ensure that you are spending time on the correct exercises for your goal.
Located in the centre of the island, Kokomo's floodlit tennis court is suitable for year round play. Make the most of cooler conditions, and enjoy a leisurely game after sunset. If you need a partner or wish to improve your skills, arrange a lesson with Kokomo’s tennis coach. Next to the tennis court is a multi-purpose court perfect for basketball. Shoot hoops with your family, or challenge Kokomo’s team to join you for a friendly game.
Yoga is the balance within the mind and the body, created with breath as the guide. Take a moment to sit with yourself and listen to what your body needs, as one of the experienced yoga instructors personally takes you through the feeling of being grounded, the cultivation of awareness, intelligent alignment and mobility in the body; all from a place of strength, balance and purpose.
Join a member of Kokomo's food and beverage team for a guided tour of the five-and a half acre farm. Visit the hydroponics garden and vanilla plantation. Learn about the mechanisms put in place for growing herbs, fruits, and vegetables, as well as practices for taking care of the resident bees and free-range chickens.
Equipped with a sense of adventure and curiosity, join Kokomo's Teens Club for an exhilarating program of activities. Dynamic and vibrant, no two days will be the same. Explore the inner reef on snorkeling adventures, assist with Kokomo's coral restoration projects and fight it out in a series of beach games. Outside of family time, Kokomo is just as exhilarating for the little ones as it is for you. While you relax or enjoy a day trip away, your children are cared for in the interactive and dedicated kids club. From fish feeding and local crafts, to treasure hunts, cooking classes and movie nights, your children will create memories to last a lifetime.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097