Eco Serendib Villa & Spa, a Caribbean Travel & Life Top 30 Villa, Travel Channel Top Spot, and recommended by Travel & Leisure, Robb Report, Coastal Living, BlackBook, etc., is a sumptuous villa retreat tucked in the hillside with awe inspiring views overlooking the sea. Enjoy up to eight elegant suites, full service Sodashi spa, fitness center, spacious great room, epicurean theater style Sub Zero/Wolf kitchen, saltwater pool, hot tub, billiards, expansive terrace, and more.
Serene and stunning, eco Serendib Villa and Spa accommodates up to 16 guests comfortably in eight guest suites, however rentals for smaller groups are happily accepted at most times of the year. Whether renting just one suite or all eight, the villa only accepts one reservation at a time so guests are always assured exclusive, private access to the villa.
Eco Serendib Villa and Spa offers five star luxury in harmony with nature. The retreat sets new standards for eco-friendly luxury on St. John. Green features cut carbon emissions and keep our earth clean without sacrificing the guest experience. Guests of Eco Serendib may choose from three tiers of service, from total privacy to full service staffing. The views from Eco Serendib stretch for miles, captivating guests. Watch as the sea changes from azure to emerald right before your eyes.
During your stay at Eco Serendib, a professional chef can be provided to prepare meals or you can do the cooking yourself. Dishes, glassware, flatware, cutlery, bake ware, serving pieces, cookware are all provided for your use. A coffee maker, toaster, blender, frozen drink maker etc top off the list of professional grade kitchen equipment.
The Villa is also equipped with bath sheets in addition to bath towels and decadent Andrew Morgan Collection bedding and 500 thread count bed linens.
As a 32 year award winning hospitality professional, the villa owner offers a team with the know-how and inherent passion and commitment to excellence.
Eco Serendib looks forward to curating a bespoke experience that will surpass your imagination.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season (6-8 Suites - Tier 3)||May 1 2021 to Nov 20 2021||$8,900 per Night||7 Nights|
|Thanksgiving (6-8 Suites - Tier 3)||Nov 21 2021 to Nov 28 2021||$8,900 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low Season (6-8 Suites - Tier 3)||Nov 29 2021 to Dec 12 2021||$8,900 per Night||7 Nights|
|Holidays (6-8 Suites - Tier 3)||Dec 14 2021 to Jan 3 2022||$11,150 per Night||10 Nights|
|High Season (6-8 Suites - Tier 3)||Jan 4 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$9,200 per Night||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$2,500 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Additional $500 damage deposit per child under the age of six (up to $1,000).
Please note that during some months/weeks of the year, the entire villa must be rented. (8 suites)
Please inquire for more information on special events and weddings.
**Please Note: at least 30 day in advance booking for full Tier 3 service.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Eco Serendib Villa & Spa is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Private spa exclusively featuring Sodashi products, additional charges apply. Only spa on the island offering infrared sauna, steam shower and soak tub with a full menu of signature spa services including massages, facials, wraps, soaks, and nail treatment- all organized by onsite spa director trained by Sodashi.
• Massaging Sensi slippers
• Plush Frette robe or luxuriously light weight spa robe
• Choice of Clarins or Thierry Muggler bath amenities
• Epicurean Theater with a living kitchen concept by Sub Zero/Wolf
• Boardroom with business center capabilities
• Zen garden with the aromatic fragrances of gardenia, jasmine and orchid
• Baby grand piano
• Outdoor Wolf kitchen
TIER 3 Inclusions:
• Meet and Greet at the ferry dock.
• Open safari vehicle ride to the villa.
• 'At your service' butler style package. Professional staff available from 7 AM to 7 PM each day. Hours can be adjusted according to guests
• Luggage placed in each room.
• Tour of the villa
• Prepared snacks and beverages (provisioning costs additional).
• Pool towel and beverage service.
• Twice daily maid service in common areas.
• Morning coffee service.
• Prepared made-to-order breakfast as requested (provisioning costs additional).
• Prepared picnic lunch when needed (provisioning costs additional).
• Cook provided to prepare dinner for arrival day (provisioning costs additional).
• Beach towels and beach chairs.
• Tidying of dining table and kitchen, morning and afternoon.
• Washing of dishes and cleaning of the kitchen sink.
• Kitchen oven cleaned upon request or mid-week if used and needed.
• Pack pool toys and dry pool towels each evening.
• Personal laundry service at the villa (or two day laundry/dry cleaning service).
• Grocery shopping/provisioning (cost of groceries additional).
• Organized daily maid service and evening turn down service.
• Daily refresher maid service to include making beds, cleaning the bathroom, sweeping and mopping floors, emptying trash and general straightening. Please note as part of our mission towels will be changed mid-week. Guests may opt out of this and we will make a $100 donation to our St. John beach restoration/tree planting project.
• Your host, also known as assistant/butler/inn keeper (one staff member), will be available to you between the hours of 7 AM to 12 PM and 2 PM to 7 PM, and at other times via telephone. This is the person to go to for all needs.
• Bell staff member available the day of arrival and departure.
• Full service housekeeping staff will be available to attend to all of the above listed duties.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Locavore experience packages, learn to cook a special meal from our master chef!
• Gourmet five to seven course wine tasting dinners
• Opportunity to harvest bounty from our organic garden under the direction of a highly respected horticulturist
|Eighth Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Fifth Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|First Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Fourth Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Second Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Seventh Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Sixth Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Third Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Eighth Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Fifth Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|First Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Fourth Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Second Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Seventh Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Sixth Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Third Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
Fish Bay, USVI
-St. John is a vacation paradise located just four miles east of St. Thomas. The islands long-standing, enviable international reputation is not solely based on its pristine beaches, warm weather, and crystal-clear waters. Though the island is small in size
19.61 sq miles and has a population of roughly 5,000 St. John has no shortage of culture or activities. It is among the most culturally diverse, ethnically rich, and artistically vibrant societies in the tropics. And with 67 percent of the island protected as a national park, its authentic, unspoiled ambiance will remain in perpetuity. Because there are no airports on St. John, access to the island is by boat. To learn more about getting to St. John, visit GETTING HERE.
-St. John is one of three United States Virgin Islands the other islands are St. Thomas and St. Croix whose biggest asset is the sun-kissed people. St. John residents are island-spiced, friendly and quick to smile. Contemporary Virgin Islanders are literally from everywhere around the globe.
-Guests of Eco Serendib Villa and Spa are encouraged to immerse themselves in a full locavore experience. Visit restaurants and bars to hear local bands and sample the flavorful Caribbean cuisine. From snorkeling to hiking to arts to fishing, St. John has something for everyone.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097