Overflowing with understated extravagance, the Three Bedroom Oceanfront Suite offers some of the most stunning views in Turks & Caicos as well as an amount of room normally reserved for private homes. Located in an oceanfront building, this 2,542 square foot luxury apartment-style room flaunts a dual living dining area, full kitchen as well as a separate kitchenette, three bathrooms, a washer dryer, at least two terraces and a second bedroom with a king bed.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 5 2023 to Apr 15 2023||$5,070 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 16 2023 to May 31 2023||$4,325 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||Jun 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$3,720 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 19 2023||$4,030 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2023 to Jan 5 2024||$6,659 per Night||8 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
|• Rates reflect occupancy for up to six guests. Each additional guest will be charged $175 per night ($225 over Christmas and New Year's) plus, tax, service charge and facility fee.|
The 3 BDM Oceanfront Suite is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Daily housekeeping service and evening turndown service
• Full breakfast buffet in Indigo
• Welcome drink
• Electric blackout blinds
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private transfers
• Food and beverages
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
Wymara Resort & Villas, Turks & Caicos
Discover a luxurious Caribbean hideaway, while savoring the indulgences of Wymara Turks & Caicos. Whether traveling with family members, friends, or a romantic getaway, Wymara offers an abundance of experiences for all ages. Whether seeking an action-packed getaway or a tranquil retreat, Wymara offers as much vibrance or relaxation as you desire.
From the moment you arrive at Wymara Turks & Caicos, you are greeted by sleek yet dazzling aesthetics, from a stunning open-air lobby and a 7,000-square foot infinity-edge pool, to the sparkling Caribbean Sea beyond, enticing guests with its many shades of turquoise and blue. The mosaic-tiled swimming pool, which serves as the centerpiece of the resort, is surrounded by an expansive pool deck featuring a tiled hot tub and four island pods that can be reserved for a variety of exclusive experiences such as sunbathing during the day or indulging in a special dinner at sunset or under the stars.
Grace Bay Beach, which was recognized as the 'Best Beach in the World' by the 2018 TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards, is right in Wymara Turks & Caicos' backyard. The resort is positioned on the more secluded western edge of the beach, offering a tranquil respite for sun worshippers and water enthusiasts alike. The crystal-clear water and powder-soft white sand of Grace Bay Beach make it a highlight of Providenciales that can’t be missed.
Dining at Wymara Resort & Villas
• Indigo, is a Caribbean-inspired restaurant with an emphasis on fresh, sustainable ingredients. Their mission is to provide each guest with a memorable and enchanting dining experience, using local cooking methods to highlight the natural essence of premium ingredients to support our commitment to sustainability, quality, and wellness.
• With seating directly on the iconic sands of Grace Bay Beach, Zest exudes idyllic oceanfront dining. The casual setting and balmy open air seating set a gorgeous backdrop complete with freshly prepared dishes and cocktails. Sample a variety of fresh Caribbean specialties carefully curated by Chef Andrew Mirosch, while basking in the dramatic Grace Bay sunsets.
• Named after and inspired by the cotton candy hues of Turks & Caicos' iconic sunsets, Pink Bar is where mixology intersects with Caribbean luxury. Cocktails are seasonally curated and mixed to perfection and you may discover pink is, in fact, the new black - at least at Pink Bar. Resident Mixologists present an innovative abundance of seasonal cocktails and bites that inspire the senses.
Activities and Entertainment at Wymara Resort & Villas
Rejuvenate the mind, body, and spirit at the luxurious Wymara Spa, the only organic-certified spa in Turks & Caicos, featuring organic and biodynamic products by Eminence to enhance your Caribbean escape. Whether meditating in the relaxation garden or treating yourself to one of our signature treatments, the Spa at Wymara awakens the senses and soothes your soul. The Spa is open daily from 8 AM to 7 PM.
Casablanca Casino is in the heart of Grace Bay. The casino offers slots machines, all major gaming tables and Texas Hold'em Poker. Tournaments begin every day at 8 PM, followed by cash games. Casablanca is open from 10 AM to 5 AM and offers a free shuttle for all resort guests.
Provo Golf Club is a championship level 18-hole (par 72) golf offering a beautifully landscaped club complete with a Pro shop, practice range and full service restaurant. TaylorMade or Nike Golf Club rentals available. Carts are mandatory.
Turks & Caicos is the third largest coral system in the world, and that makes for some incredible diving! There's an abundance of protected sites with pinnacles, canyons and even a 6,000 foot wall drop. Besides the schools of fish, one may see turtles, rays, sharks or whales. Explore the great water wilderness in private, small, and large group dive trips for half or full day rentals. Dive masters can also get you certified.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri