Apartment convenience meets island living in the one-bedroom oceanfront suite. Located in the oceanfront beach view buildings, this 1,106 square foot room features a king bed in private bedroom separated from the living area by sliding frosted glass door, bathroom with a glass shower and separate tub and washer dryer. The open floor plan includes a fully equipped kitchen overlooking the living dining area that opens to a spacious balcony.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Jun 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$1,200 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 19 2021||$1,305 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2021 to Jan 4 2022||$2,480 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 5 2022 to Apr 18 2022||$1,975 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 19 2022 to May 31 2022||$1,660 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||Jun 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$1,455 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 19 2022||$1,531 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2022 to Jan 4 2023||$2,580 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 5 2023 to Apr 18 2023||$1,975 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 19 2023 to May 31 2023||$1,660 per Night||4 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
The Luxury Oceanfront Suites are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Daily housekeeping service and evening turndown service
• Full breakfast buffet in Stelle
• Welcome drink
• Electric blackout blinds
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private transfers
• Food and beverages
|Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Wymara Resort & Villas, Turks & Caicos
A sleek boutique property unlike any other on the island, Wymara Turks & Caicos marries Caribbean ambiance with modern sophistication. Our inspired beachfront location on Grace Bay Beach boasts stunning ocean views from every room. Often deemed one of the best beaches in the world, our seaside haven defines island resort relaxation.
Each of the hotel's 91 guestrooms, including 32 suites and four penthouses, emanate a sensual island vibe with the pristine and sleek decor. A 7,000 square foot, infinity edge pool welcomes guests for a cool dip, the Spa offers services from reinvigorating massages to sunset yoga. Stelle Restaurant and Zest provide a variety of dining options taking your palate on a tour of gourmet Asian fusion and local tropical cuisine. Recently named one of the best resorts in the Caribbean by Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Awards, Wymara Turks & Caicos simply must be experienced to be believed.
Restaurants | Bars
• Led by Executive Chef Joel Vallar and inspired by his native Southeast Asia, Stelle presents a new perspective on Caribbean cuisine, effortlessly blending the best of the region with a worldly sensibility. Elegantly modern design meets resort-style luxury with seating overlooking the signature infinity edge pool and a stylish indoor bar and lounge.
• With seating directly on the iconic sands of Grace Bay Beach, Zest exudes idyllic oceanfront dining. The casual setting and balmy open air seating set a gorgeous backdrop complete with freshly prepared dishes and cocktails. The lunchtime menu presents a variety of hearty salads, appetizers and mainland favorites, while dinner highlights local seafood and Caribbean specialties, the perfect accompaniment to the dramatic Grace Bay sunsets.
• Located directly at the resort's entrance of Grace Bay Beach, Pink Bar will be open daily with a seasonal menu will include a curated selection of rose wines and blush champagnes and bites to enjoy during pink hour. The bar will be a rose-colored feast for the eyes set against the sparkling turquoise Caribbean waters, so pop in and enjoy your pink of choice.
Wymara Resort Spa
Rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit in one of three luxurious treatment rooms, including private shower gardens and two couple’s spa suites, as well as a nail salon, locker rooms, well being boutique and a relaxation garden. Indulge in authentically crafted services featuring Eminence Organic products and escape the demands of everyday life as we awaken your senses and soothe your soul while you stay in this Turks & Caicos Resort.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097