From a sunken outdoor lounge, a light ocean breeze carries away your worries and the immaculate and exclusive Turtle Tail Bay stretches out before you. Welcome to the four-bedroom Acua Villas, complete with private access, oceanfront infinity pool, a plunge pool with a waterfall surrounded by an open-air courtyard, plush modern decor, an exclusive Sports Club, and endless views of a glistening ocean in every shade of blue. With an open-air den equipped with family room-style seating and a television, guests can enjoy the pleasures of indoor-outdoor living in the Caribbean. Rediscover a sense of laissez-faire and let us take care of it all for you and yours.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid||Nov 30 2023 to Dec 19 2023||$5,250 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2023 to Jan 4 2024||$11,500 per Night||10 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Nightly extra person fee of $200, max capacity 9 persons
Acua is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including twice daily housekeeping service
• Welcome refreshments and light bar set up upon arrival
• Wireless internet access
• Access to the resort fitness centre
• Shared transport service to and from the villa
• Designated beach chairs at the resort for villa guests
• Signing privileges at the resort for restaurants, bars, spa and boutique
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes private Chef services for select or all meals
• Private SUV transfers for up to six guests, one way (must be requested at least 24 hours in advance)
• Pre-arrival provisioning shopping
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Wymara Resort & Villas, Turks & Caicos
Discover a luxurious Caribbean hideaway, while savoring the indulgences of Wymara Turks & Caicos. Whether traveling with family members, friends, or a romantic getaway, Wymara offers an abundance of experiences for all ages. Whether seeking an action-packed getaway or a tranquil retreat, Wymara offers as much vibrance or relaxation as you desire.
From the moment you arrive at Wymara Turks & Caicos, you are greeted by sleek yet dazzling aesthetics, from a stunning open-air lobby and a 7,000-square foot infinity-edge pool, to the sparkling Caribbean Sea beyond, enticing guests with its many shades of turquoise and blue. The mosaic-tiled swimming pool, which serves as the centerpiece of the resort, is surrounded by an expansive pool deck featuring a tiled hot tub and four island pods that can be reserved for a variety of exclusive experiences such as sunbathing during the day or indulging in a special dinner at sunset or under the stars.
Grace Bay Beach, which was recognized as the 'Best Beach in the World' by the 2018 TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards, is right in Wymara Turks & Caicos' backyard. The resort is positioned on the more secluded western edge of the beach, offering a tranquil respite for sun worshippers and water enthusiasts alike. The crystal-clear water and powder-soft white sand of Grace Bay Beach make it a highlight of Providenciales that can’t be missed.
Dining at Wymara Resort & Villas
• Indigo, is a Caribbean-inspired restaurant with an emphasis on fresh, sustainable ingredients. Their mission is to provide each guest with a memorable and enchanting dining experience, using local cooking methods to highlight the natural essence of premium ingredients to support our commitment to sustainability, quality, and wellness.
• With seating directly on the iconic sands of Grace Bay Beach, Zest exudes idyllic oceanfront dining. The casual setting and balmy open air seating set a gorgeous backdrop complete with freshly prepared dishes and cocktails. Sample a variety of fresh Caribbean specialties carefully curated by Chef Andrew Mirosch, while basking in the dramatic Grace Bay sunsets.
• Named after and inspired by the cotton candy hues of Turks & Caicos' iconic sunsets, Pink Bar is where mixology intersects with Caribbean luxury. Cocktails are seasonally curated and mixed to perfection and you may discover pink is, in fact, the new black - at least at Pink Bar. Resident Mixologists present an innovative abundance of seasonal cocktails and bites that inspire the senses.
Activities and Entertainment at Wymara Resort & Villas
Rejuvenate the mind, body, and spirit at the luxurious Wymara Spa, the only organic-certified spa in Turks & Caicos, featuring organic and biodynamic products by Eminence to enhance your Caribbean escape. Whether meditating in the relaxation garden or treating yourself to one of our signature treatments, the Spa at Wymara awakens the senses and soothes your soul. The Spa is open daily from 8 AM to 7 PM.
Casablanca Casino is in the heart of Grace Bay. The casino offers slots machines, all major gaming tables and Texas Hold'em Poker. Tournaments begin every day at 8 PM, followed by cash games. Casablanca is open from 10 AM to 5 AM and offers a free shuttle for all resort guests.
Provo Golf Club is a championship level 18-hole (par 72) golf offering a beautifully landscaped club complete with a Pro shop, practice range and full service restaurant. TaylorMade or Nike Golf Club rentals available. Carts are mandatory.
Turks & Caicos is the third largest coral system in the world, and that makes for some incredible diving! There's an abundance of protected sites with pinnacles, canyons and even a 6,000 foot wall drop. Besides the schools of fish, one may see turtles, rays, sharks or whales. Explore the great water wilderness in private, small, and large group dive trips for half or full day rentals. Dive masters can also get you certified.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri