This smartly designed and carefully appointed 1 Bedroom Suite offers three rooms of luxury within 654 square feet of living space. Located in Buildings 1 and 2, this 1 Bedroom Suite features ten-foot ceilings throughout. The master bedroom boasts a pillow-top king bed and a drop lid desk. An in-suite marble bathroom features a walk-in shower. This suite offers an exceptional value, but does not have a balcony or ocean view.
Completing this island getaway are a comfortable living room with British West Indies inspired furnishings, a dining area, and a fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, and full-size KitchenAid stainless steel refrigerator, range, and dishwasher.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Shoulder||Jul 30 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$384 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$534 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 17 2021 to Dec 25 2021||$1,028 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 26 2021 to Jan 2 2022||$1,469 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 4 2022 to Apr 16 2022||$847 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 17 2022 to Aug 20 2022||$646 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Aug 21 2022 to Oct 29 2022||$593 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Oct 30 2022 to Dec 15 2022||$646 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 16 2022 to Dec 25 2022||$1,021 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 26 2022 to Jan 2 2023||$1,342 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 4 2023 to Apr 16 2023||$847 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 17 2023 to Aug 20 2023||$646 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
The One Bedroom Suite is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Continental breakfast
• Daily housekeeping service
• Wireless internet access
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Babysitting service
• Activities and excursions
|Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
Windsong Resort, Turks & Caicos
With a coveted setting on one of the world's most acclaimed beaches, and uniquely situated directly on a snorkeling reef, just 20 yards offshore, Windsong's intimate property exudes laid-back Caribbean island luxury. The resort's wide range of accommodation choices includes: rooms and studios, non-oceanfront suites, bungalow-style suites and expansive one to four four-bedroom oceanfront suites with unparalleled turquoise water views.
Dining at Windsong Resort
• Perfect for guests enjoying Caribbean holidays, Jojo's Cafe 'serves up' casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh menu selections, signature dishes, sumptuous grilled or chilled sandwiches, specialty pizzas and fruit smoothies are a big hit with families. Open daily from 7:30 AM to 10 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour 2 for 1 drinks from 5 PM to 6 PM and 9 PM to 10 PM.
• Serving specialty coffees, teas, smoothies, and freshly baked gourmet brownies and pastries, the Veranda Coffee Bar is unique among Grace Bay resorts. Boasting an indoor outdoor ambiance that allows for either breeze-cooled, or air-conditioned interiors, the Veranda opens via oversize doors to a tropical, verdant courtyard and fountain, as well as an adjoining garden seating area. Club chairs beckon guests to relax while using their tablet, reading a novel, or playing lively board games. They may also watch their favorite films or sports teams on two 65" LED TV's. Cocktails, beer and wine are available at Veranda’s bar during the evening and special events. Open daily from 8:30 AM to 3 PM.
• The perfect gathering place under the stars, Windsong's Stargazer outdoor seating area is a casual setting for after-dinner cocktails, specialty coffees and desserts, or simply sitting oceanside on cushioned sofas or casual wicker club chairs enjoying gentle Caribbean breezes and the flickering light of two fire pits. From cognacs to cappuccinos and Manhattans to margaritas, guests can relax and savor the fresh night air and a lovely libation while recounting their daily island experiences with newfound 'friends' who have also discovered paradise at Windsong.
Experiences at Windsong Resort
One of only a handful of smartly designed Turks & Caicos resorts, Windsong's pool and spa are delightfully situated on the oceanfront side of the beach resort. For guests relishing their Caribbean holidays at Turks and Caicos resorts, this means stunning vistas of world-famous Grace Bay and the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
During your spa experience, skilled therapists at Drift Spa help you choose from more than a dozen refreshing facials, masks, scrubs, wraps, and soothers administered in one of two private rooms. Succumb to Surrender, a classic Swedish massage or Harmony, a romantic couples’ massage. Melt away stress with an opulent hot stone treatment, or pamper your hands and feet with the perfect manicure and pedicure.
A stay at one of the luxurious Turks & Caicos resorts wouldn't be complete without a workout at the fitness centre. Windsong, the only property of all of the Turks & Caicos resorts to be selected for membership by Preferred Hotels & Resorts, enables guests to stay fit and toned 24/7.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097