This generous, airy suite with 1968 square feet, ten-foot ceilings and Travertine marble floors feels more like a home than a vacation suite. Upon entry, delightfully open interiors boast a magnificent backdrop of turquoise views through double pocketing, floor-to-ceiling glass doors which open to the patio.
Casually elegant British West Indies-inspired décor accents the interiors including the expansive living room, dining area, kitchen and master suite. The living room invites the outdoors inside via sliding glass doors and provides stunning views from a lovely oceanfront terrace to breathtaking water views.
The terrace boasts furniture that beckons guests to enjoy Caribbean breezes from their balconies. Granite countertops highlight a thoughtfully appointed gourmet kitchen – complete with dark wood cabinetry and KitchenAid appliances. A glass vessel sink accents the powder room.
The master suite features a king pillow-top bed, a spacious, private oceanfront terrace, and an en-suite marble bath with an oversized walk-in shower. The island view guest bedroom has a separate keyed entry from the suite entrance and features either a king, queen or twin pillow-top beds, an en-suite marble bathroom, as well as a convenient kitchenette.
The 2 Bedroom Deluxe Oceanfront Suite is located in buildings 1 & 2.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 3 2022 to Apr 16 2022||$1,466 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 17 2022 to Aug 20 2022||$1,049 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Aug 21 2022 to Oct 29 2022||$837 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Oct 30 2022 to Dec 15 2022||$998 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 16 2022 to Dec 25 2022||$1,985 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 26 2022 to Jan 2 2023||$2,835 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 3 2023 to Apr 16 2023||$1,466 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 17 2023 to Aug 20 2023||$1,049 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
The Deluxe Suite is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a daily housekeeper
• Continental breakfast
• Wireless internet access throughout the property
• Beach and pool lounge chairs and towels
• Complimentary non-motorized water sports and bicycles
• Complimentary parking
• Complimentary access to an air-conditioned fitness centre
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a babysitter
• Tours and excursions
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Windsong Resort, Turks & Caicos
The perfect island getaway, Windsong is a refreshing boutique resort featuring 53 exquisite one, two, three and four bedroom luxury condominiums situated on 435 feet of the world-famous Grace Bay.
Guests can walk from their patios, with snorkel and mask in hand, directly to the water's edge on Windsong’s beach and explore Provo's most beautiful coral reef. In addition to on-site water sports, guests enjoy the soothing sounds of a waterfall bridge over the oceanfront pool while enjoying fabulous turquoise views and sumptuous casual fare from JoJo's poolside cafe and beach side dining at Dune. When ready to discover the island, guests can use complimentary bicycles provided by the resort. They also enjoy complimentary non-motorized watercraft, underground and 1st level parking, as well as elevator service. Drift Spa is located on site and treatments are available at the spa, on the dune or in-suite. Guests may also reserve Veranda for social gatherings, meetings, and wedding receptions. Windsong's pristine beach offers a picturesque setting for romantic destination weddings.
Opened in late 2008, Windsong exudes casual Caribbean elegance with British West Indies inspired furnishings, travertine marble floors and full marble baths, pillow-top beds, luxury amenities such as Frette towels and robes, and Bvlgari bath amenities. All oceanfront suites boast fully equipped gourmet kitchens and living rooms with pocketing doors that open to spacious balconies offering stunning ocean views and gentle Caribbean breezes.
• Casual, carefree dining is 'served up' daily at JoJo's Cafe for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh, healthful menu selections include zesty soups, signature salads, perfectly grilled or chilled sandwiches, fresh seasonal fruit, and a delightful lite dinner menu. Specialty flat breads and smoothies are a big hit with families. JoJo's also offers guests both a complimentary continental breakfast as well as made-to-order breakfasts. Room and beach service are available. A full bar is available at JoJo's daily.
• Dune, Windsong's beach side dining option, offers guests a private alfresco experience while sitting atop a pristine dune. Available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Dune provides guests with sumptuous fare and unforgettable views. From a sparkling turquoise sea during the day, to a romantic golden ocean sunset in the evening, Dune embodies the essence of true Caribbean dining. A few guest favorites include Conch Louie, Prawn Kabobs, Caicos Yellow Fin Tuna, and perfectly prepared prime rib.
• Windsong's Veranda Coffee & Beverage Bar is a spacious, yet cozy gathering place where guests can enjoy specialty coffees; refreshingly healthy smoothies; artfully blended cocktails and non alcoholic beverages; as well as delightful wraps, sandwiches, salads, and equally nutritious and delicious snacks. Guests can relax and enjoy board and table games, or sporting events and movies on the 10 foot projection screen or on dual 60" LCD TV. Perfect for entertaining, the Veranda can be reserved for special events such as wedding receptions, anniversary parties, and birthdays.
No visit to Windsong Resort Turks & Caicos is complete without a little spa indulgence. Amidst the soothing pastel shades of the intimate Drift Spa, a diverse offering of spa treatments awaits to take you on a journey of relaxation, rejuvenation and replenishment.
During your spa experience, skilled therapists help you choose from more than a dozen refreshing facials, masks, scrubs, wraps, and soothers administered in one of two private rooms. Succumb to Surrender, a classic Swedish massage or Harmony, a romantic couples' massage. Melt away stress with an opulent hot stone treatment, or pamper your hands and feet with the perfect manicure and pedicure.
For those who seek the sheer tranquility of an ocean side treatment, Windsong's private Gazebo offers a picturesque setting that captures all of the senses - where breathtaking views, the sounds of the gentle surf, and the touch of expert hands offer the ultimate Drift Away experience overlooking Grace Bay. At Drift Spa everything drifts away, leaving only rejuvenation in its wake.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097