The Residences are some of the most exclusive freestanding private beachfront villas in Providenciales. Situated within a gated enclave approximately a seven-minute drive from the resort on Grace Bay Beach, you will enjoy abundant space in each of the three residence villas, which feature five bedrooms, five and a half baths and total indoor-outdoor living space of up to 6 500 square feet. Sea views reign supreme in each villa's two oceanfront master bedrooms, while the fifth bedroom is located within a private, detached cottage.
The Residences exemplify luxury living in the Caribbean, with personal concierge service and on-site, micro resort amenities including a reception desk and complete fitness center. Each villa's immaculately landscaped outdoor space was thoughtfully designed with true luxury in mind, from the infinity pool surrounded by a spacious deck and palapa, to the decadent outdoor showers overlooking a 95-foot stretch of award-winning beach. Interior spaces exude a comfortable-yet-sophisticated aesthetic, courtesy of renowned designer Thom Filicia, and feature 18-feet high ceilings, appliances by Sub Zero and Wolf, and the highest-quality imported fixtures and finishes. The villas also boast a variety of eco-friendly features, including multi-zone air conditioning, gray water recycling, LED lighting and a self-contained wastewater treatment system.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting at: Low Season||Apr 19 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$4,400 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at: Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2021 to Jan 2 2022||$12,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at: High Season||Jan 3 2022 to Apr 18 2022||$6,200 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at: Low Season||Apr 19 2022 to Dec 16 2022||$4,400 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at: Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2022 to Jan 2 2023||$12,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at: High Season||Jan 3 2023 to Apr 18 2023||$6,200 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Rates are starting at rates and are subject to change. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
The Residences at the resort are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper
• Airport meet & greet
• Roundtrip private SUV airport transfers (up to 2 per stay)
• Welcome drink
• Full American breakfast delivered daily in the villa for all guests
• Start-up bar (rum, vodka, mixers, wine and beer)
• Non-motorized sports equipment (i.e. paddle board and snorkelling)
• Pre-stocked kitchen staples
• Daily housekeeping and pool and beach setup daily
• Shuttle for dining to Grace Bay Club or West Bay Club (dinner reservations needed)
• Bottled water replenished daily
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Cost of meals
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||1 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Half||Toilet|
Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos
The world-renowned Grace Bay Club, the first luxury all-suite resort in Turks & Caicos, offers guests an experience far superior to the typical Turks & Caicos hotel. Our beachfront destination has three distinct offerings: our adults-only section, The Hotel; our spacious, family-friendly section, The Villas Suites; and the exclusive, uber-luxe resort within a resort, The Estate. The Private Villa Collection, our compilation of the finest Turks and Caicos villa rentals, also offers some of the finest luxury beachfront villa homes in Providenciales.
Beaches | Pools
Boasting 1,100 feet of beach frontage, offering each guest far more space than any other resort, our Turks and Caicos beaches and our private, canopied day beds and beach amenities offer endless opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation. Plus, our dedicated pool and beach team will make certain no wish, want or whim goes unfulfilled while you're enjoying our gorgeous, sun-drenched shores and all-oceanfront pools. Speaking of, the resort's selection of heated, freshwater pools offer the perfect complement to the white sand and turquoise waters of our Caribbean beach.
• The Hotel Pool welcomes guests 16 years of age and older. The adult pool has a depth of two metres and is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• The Villa Pool ranges from one to two metres deep and stretches 25 meters in length. This heated pool is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• The Estate Pool & Jacuzzi are exclusively for the use of Estate guests. The pool ranges from two to three metres deep. The heated pool is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• The Estate Children's Pool is a 0.3 metre deep splash pool. This heated pool is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• Two Outdoor Jacuzzis are located at the resort. The Villas Suites Jacuzzi is open to all guests while The Estate Jacuzzi is available to guests 16 years of age and older.
Restaurants | Bars
• Infiniti Restaurant & Raw Bar is the premier gourmet oceanfront restaurant on Providenciales, featuring fresh ingredients and modern presentations. The ambiance of this restaurant reflects the sophisticated chic atmosphere of the islands where guests can dine enjoying the sound of waves from the nearby Grace Bay Beach. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 9:30 PM.
• The Grill is a casual bistro beside the ocean, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner for guests of all ages. Full breakfast is offered each morning in the restaurant, which is included in the room rates for all Grace Bay Club resort guests. At lunch, the restaurant serves a wide variety of international bistro fare, including meat and seafood dishes. At night The Grill offers a menu of Italian cuisine featuring a variety of inspired dishes certain to become family favourites. On Tuesdays, the restaurant hosts a beach barbecue (please call ahead to confirm). Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Lunch is served from 12 PM to 3 PM. Dinner is served until 9 PM.
• Krave is the restaurant at The Estate offering gourmet comfort food in a relaxed ambiance adjacent to the Estate Pool. Krave is open to all Grace Bay Club guests. Open from lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM.
• The Lounge is a contemporary and relaxed on-the-beach oasis. This decidedly hip lounge is the island's newest sensation, offering Caribbean-infused tapas dishes, a selection of martinis and tropical cocktails, sophisticated world music and front-view seating for Providenciales' beautiful sunsets. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• The Poolside Bar offers fun and exotic drinks including cool cocktails and fantastic frozen drinks that can be enjoyed at the restaurant or the poolside swim-up bar. The Rum Bar features 40 different Caribbean rums. Open daily from 9 AM to 10 PM.
• Enjoy gourmet tacos and rosé while dining toes-in-the-sand at Grace Bay Club's newest beachfront pop-up bar and restaurant concept Just Tacos. Open daily from 11 AM to 6 PM.
A renowned Turks & Caicos resort and spa, Anani offers exceptional treatments in spaces designed to provide a relaxing experience. Our spacious facility includes six treatment rooms, including a couple’s room, a manicure-pedicure room and an area for facials, massages or body treatments. Our spa tent is available for beachfront massages.
Grace Bay Club has an exercise room located at the resort, open daily from 6 AM to 10 PM. The Fitness Centre has a comprehensive array of Life Fitness equipment, circuit training machines, free weights, and other exercise elements. Facilities include elliptical machines, exercise cycle, free weights, skiing machine, steam room, outdoor swimming pool, treadmill, weight machines and yoga mats.
Become part of our Turks & Caicos family. Explore our excursions and our Very Important Kids Programs. Our list of sample schedules gives you a sense of the diversity of options available. And be assured, all our activities are supervised by trained and qualified instructors.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097